After getting Veeky Forums how do you get a girl exactly?

After getting Veeky Forums how do you get a girl exactly?

Do I have to go clubbing and take my shirt off or something?

What are the logistics and processes involved?

Trial and error my frend

See this girl you posted. Picture beside her the kind of man you imagine she would hang around with, the kind of man she would want to fuck her. Now go look in the mirror. Do you look like him? Hit the gym. Don't stop until you are him.

cringe af senpai

but I can't just magically turn myself into an african american

Obvious facelets detected

>Taking your shirt off
Your face is not good enough

lmao he fell for the "when you're swole you will get a gf :)" cope

sorry brah, you just don't have the HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME required for a gf

try again in the next life

And gain $3 billion net work while you're at it

social skills, eye contact, smiling, and being direct. You will strike out many times but succeed also. You should have some self awareness to not look like a creep or a slob. Being fit always helps and the more fit/better looking you are the less effort you need to put forth. NEVER be pushy or act needy, it's pathetic

This. Only this.

$$$

Related question...
How do I get a wife material gf? Not looking for a one night stand / fuckbuddy, i've had success with tinder but it's getting boring now. I'm nearly 28 and need a life partner who isn't a slut and appreciates the HARD work involved in getting swole, rather than the look alone. hopefuly it doesn't sound too gay.

>tfw 28 and never had a gf
Should I kys myself?

I thought you'd get a free gf at the gym reception once you hit 4/3/2/1???

>wife material girl

Leave the western world

>hard work gettign swole

'Reported gains of 25-30 pounds of LBM gain on average from one Tren +Test E cycle'

plastic surgery to get a prettier face

fucking kek

I miss the old times when when some young lad, asked his peers about this question. They would read up a longboat, get enough provisions for the journey, pack their weapons and misc tools/items. Then go inna europe, raid some nice village and then tell that young lad "lol pick one out and we will take her home"

now you only have the faggot stuff like

>ugh, you muts look gud, and ugh sociul skeels and ugh durf hurf things

It's pretty easy to know if a girl is looking for something serious or just fucking around. How bad are you guys at reading people? I fucked my gf on the first date but we're 2 years going strong. All I'm trying to say is just because a girl is easy don't assume she isn't long term material or doesn't want to be

Only sensible answer

>all western women are whores meme

OK ahkmed.

I normally start with "Hi".

He isn't wrong

>fucked on the first date
>2yrs "strong"

lad please

continue

This is covered in the sticky. Once you hit 1/2/3/4, you mail in the paperwork and they overnight your new gf to you.

Go to social situations that aren't clubbing and you will eventually meet some people.

Roll with it. That first word is the hardest.

This and are the best answers.

It's really not. I say Hi and proceed to drown in spaghetti.

This

Introducing yourself is the easy part...

No. You should leave Veeky Forums, and learn to live a life where you can be a functional adult without asking Veeky Forums whether what you are doing is alpha or not.

>I fucked my gf on the first date but we're 2 years going strong. All I'm trying to say is just because a girl is easy don't assume she isn't long term material
I had similar experience with my wife. She was a 18yo virgin and we had sex maybe on our 3-4th date. I lived with her for 2 years before we decided to get married.
She became entitled cunt within a next year. I've tried to fix this shit for the next 2 years but it didn't work out so I just kicked her out

Get a social hobby involving physical activity, meet women who also care about their bodies and likely those of their potential mates.

well played, user

>be me at work
>good looking people hang around with other good looking people
>see the Chads talking to the Stacys all the time
all you really need is facial aesthetics

>social hobby involving physical activity
Crossfit or some yoga? Fuck that shit

>implying

Skin color has very little to do with race

>Be me, 16, Hungry as fuck
>Walk into the kitchen and search the fridge and all the cabinets
>Somehow have nothing good [only bran flakes]
>Spot something out of the corner of my eye in the cabinet
>Sweet Jesus It's Tiny Marshmallows Im saved
>Proceed to eat 3/4 of the entire bag before anyone notices
>Pukeing up marshmallows for the rest of the weekend
>Find out half a week later that they were meant for a Thanksgiving dish.
>Don'tgiveashit.mpeg
>Proceed to eat last quarter of the bag
>They came back the next day with another bag of marshmallows
>Weigh my options and decide not to eat them.

TL:DR Ate an entire bag of marshmallows because I had no food.

Team sports, hiking, climbing, join a running club, learn scuba diving, learn a martial art, gymnastics, circus stuff (not kidding, I know some people who got into this stuff at age 22 and they learned a lot of cool, physically difficult shit), etc etc
There are literally hundreds of things you could do that are physical and social, just because you only thought of two that you didn't like at first doesn't mean you exhausted the possibilities.
If you're not interested in any of them, your other option is a non-physical social hobby, like boardgames, trading cards, joining a choir or amateur orchestra, and more, but the problem with those is that many women may either not care too much about your body in those settings, or they simply may be threatened by somebody with such a nice physique.

I assume you're a fellow spaghetti spiller? Share your stories with me, user. This happened to me last Sunday

>shopping for new sunglasses, last ones snapped
>go to some fancy sunglasses store where everything is behind glass
>qt 3.14 clerk lady has to open the case for me
>c-c-c-c-an you o-open this pls
>Sure! Your have beautiful eyes, by the way...
>t-thanks, you have beautiful
>um
>beautiful nose

I swear to god I could smell the spaghetti

Lol wut

Then I suggest you go to a local mall/grocery store and say "Hi" to the first 10 girls you even find mildly attractive. Attempt to get there number and name. Keep doing it ... its a skill.

>All I'm trying to say is just because a girl is easy don't assume she isn't long term material or doesn't want to be

He says as he watches Tyrone slide a foot-long into his whore of a gf and simultaneously reflects on all the mistakes his mother made raising him on her own.....murrica :'(