Pre Workout Horror Story

This just happened
>be me
>just got finished watching the Zyzz and Chestbrah Genesis vid
>shiet was cash
>leg day today
>sohype.bat
>take about 2 scoops of pre (2 scoops meaning that I scooped up the powder till it formed a good mountain over the scoop. Repeat 2x)
>5 minutes pass
>freight_train.mp3
>nope
>feel storm a'brewin in my anoos
>run to bachroom
>slam arse on toilet
>BOOM
>I swear on my life my liver just came out of my ass
>I look down at the horror
>see wiggle
>wtfrickfrack
>a tapeworm
>a. tapeworm.
>call doctor
>tells me I'm fine
>come to Veeky Forums
>type this up

did you shit up part of it or wholle

if wholle then youre gucci but if only parts then you should want to get it removed it literally steals the gains from you

especially vitamins

Whole thing. Doc asked the same thing

Diatemaceous earth shreds parasites.

i still lwould get checked

you can have multiple at once i think
and since you had one you are in risk zone

...how can you tell?

btw, I'm terrified of something like that happening to me. You got me some PreTSD

>literally more concerned about gains than a fucking parasite

tapeworms are not that dangerous per se

but they literally feed on your pre gains

"In rare cases, infection with the fish tapeworm can cause vitamin B12 deficiency, because the worm absorbs this vitamin. You need vitamin B12 to make red blood cells, so a deficiency can lead to anaemia (a reduced number of red blood cells)."

I have seen that in Dr House.

Oh man I haven't watched house in years. Might binge it later this week

Where the fuck do you think you are?

its just i have a phobia of any type of parasite no bully
house was a good fucking show tho

How to rid one's self of a tapeworm?

Take drugs which will kill it

Were you ever sick or did you have previous symptoms? Or did you just take a shit and see it?

How can you tell? Holy shit.

Such as?

preworkout

My old grandmother was an old school pharmacist and she told me this is how they used to get rid of tapeworm in the old days:

You had to basically starve yourself for a week. Then, you would drink a full liter of hot milk.

This would make the worm to come right up and you would have to literally pull it out of your mouth, like a magician pulling ribbons from his mouth.

Once done, you'd have to bring the worm to the pharmacist, who would check and see if the head would still be on it.

If not, sorry friendo, you'd have to do it again, since it would grow back full size within a few days.

1200 scoops of real food

Idk what its called

The doctor prescribes it

We have drugs that just kill them now

Would pounding liqueur do the trick? Shit's pretty strong and can alreaady kill me. I can't beleive a tapeworm would hold its drink better than I can.

T-thats bullshit, right?

>not re-eating the worm for an infinite protein source

original GOMAD

>tie little noose around tapeworm, tie little string around one of your back teeth
>pull the fucker up once a week, eat everything but the head
>reswallow
>repeat

is this the best way to do a cut? free protein AND a little guy that will help keep your weight down swimming around inside of you

Hes getting the protien from you to begin with.

eating him back should balance it out? i mean how much can a tapeworm realistically consume that can't be made up for with another scoop

Have a tapeworm, gonna try three scoops C4 and some ATG squats

Then why keep him around in the first place?

My tapeworm had a heart attack

good night sweet prince

Where the hell do you live? Tapeworms in the west? Not on my watch

Yeah. Tapeworms are all fun and games until the eggs go into your bloodstream and you end up with tapeworms in your brain. Or they breed so much that you literally are have more worm than guts inside you

this is my nightmare

Neither of those things actually happen, r-right?

There's a reasom they are dangerous lol. If they werent people would use them to lose weight all the time

SHOO SHOO Gains Goblin

Chipotle should get the bastard as it ruptures your insides, maybe some taco bell quesaritos after to really scorch the earth

Fuck that id rather just have a goddamn tapeworm.

is that a fucking basilisk?!