/plg/ Powerlifting General

Powerlifting General

For discussions on training and competions specifically for the sport of Powerlifting.

youtube.com/user/powerliftingtv

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/White-Stretchy-Sleeves-Support-Wrapper/dp/B007ML5YUG/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1480446784&sr=8-18&keywords=Blue knee sleeves
instagram.com/p/BNahK-EAQ3C/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Haino

>Good friend just made 23% on uranium
Fuck, why am I going to business school?

>didnt listen in school or go to university
>sell carpets in a shop
>get headhunted and now a brand manager for major company
>given a free car, ipad, phone and expenses credit card
>big disposable income

>tfw to intelligent to make money or be employed

Glad to hear you're making it

havent been able to squat properly for about a month due to injury, but today all the planets aligned and squat felt guud.

maybe i can be a real athlete and achieve 400 points in the sport of powerlifting

>High bar and everything associated with it
>lifting in your bedroom
>Thinking those shitty rubber mats are going to save your chintzy apartment floor if you drop a squat or deadlift.
>Doing advanced programming shit like paused squats when you're so weak you should be doing a linear progression

GTFO

If you are the real trappy bring back the fit sticky

It costs a lot of money I don't have available and a lot of time which I also don't have available.

Sorry.

Hook grip knee sleeves
amazon.co.uk/White-Stretchy-Sleeves-Support-Wrapper/dp/B007ML5YUG/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1480446784&sr=8-18&keywords=Blue knee sleeves

>carpet salesman
>headhunted
How and why would they headhunt you?

GREAT POSTURAL GAINS AND STRENGTH WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST WITH:

"SHOO SHOO BLUESHOO"

its one of our suppliers, the rep came in with one of the directors one day and next thing i know im being asked to meet with them about a job

i sold a lot of their products

Is he a neet?

I don't believe you. Post pic with timestamp then

Nah he goes to college/uni whatever you wanna call it

How's your career going?

Good for you man

Tfw tried in school, went to a good university, got depressed in uni and didn't give enough of a fuck to get any internships, now NEET after graduating because lmao no experience

im n high schol you pizza shit

Took my trip off but I'm actually a female trip here.

Just wanted to say that I'd fuck blueshoes. Hard.

that explains your terrible grammar, kiddo

No that's cause he's from ontario

fuck off honlstyki youre fuckin dad kiddo... am top of my cls in maths and sci

Just curious, what program did you guys start out with as a beginner?

All Pro, then Greyskull

[spoiler]Onde tem uma academia de Powerlifting na Zona Oeste de SP?[/spoiler]

no youre obvs retarded

Esmeralda, your face is shit

nigga, im from the big O. my grammer is pristine. like squeaky granny pussy.

Brolifting -> SS

Esmeralda you are beautiful

i wish you were the real trappy

what about free hosting (with wordpress or something simple for you to edit) (completely under your admin control, after settingup, which i or someone-else could help with) (no ads or anything of the like) (domain name would be a bit longer though), would that change anything?
do you even/still have the old data?

also, is everything else "ok"?

hnotlsty yoru fjufkcing dad fkid im gona na na fuck your laassssssssssss assssss fuck you ass dill you di~!!!!!! fuck yaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

ok bleedingsleepers

Problem is that I'm not a programmer. I built the website using squarespace, which I did like a lot and would definitely recommend. Their price is very good for someone doing something independently but looking for good quality and ease of use.

If I were to build the website on wordpress, I'd need to either have a web designer working for me, or learn to program shit myself (which I could, but that takes time and commitment).

Switched from Shieko to Candito 6 week, some reason finding Canditos routine way harder.

I am not used to lifting close to my max at high reps anymore, feels way harder than i thought it would.

It dont look like much but the routine feels really tough, what are peoples opinions on it any good results for a cycle of it?

kys

okay dino

I liked my first cycle of it.

Before cycle PRs:
Squat: 305 3x4
Deadlift: 430x1

After cycle PRs:
Squat: 320x5
Deadlift: 420x5

I'm an early intermediate though, so my results and your results will probably vary.

web development isn't hard. You could build a static website in a week.

commidities follow a random walk model, no one can predict prices accurately. I have shithead friends who boast about stuff like that too, but when their position is turning to shit they suddenly don't wanna talk about it anymore.

people hiding losses like that happens more often than you think

He's been buying low selling high for six months now and has netted 15k off of an initial investment of 10k.

He's doing alright

stop being a retard boa

>tfw too intelligent to make money off commodities

Why is 64% beltless so hard for squats. I'm almost failing these sets, this is not ok

because you aren't trying hard enough and don't really have any passion for the sport

>64%

I thought you were doing C6W.

Pretty sure it's never below 70%

True

Doing a deload before my next cycle. Based on how these are feeling, it was definitely a good idea to do see.

Where did your 8s land? About to do 265 8,8,9 and I am scared

6s coming up Thursday at 280 this week, 4s at 300

haha

and ur in "business school" ?

i hope you realise that buying low and selling high isnt a viable strategy and that your friend is lucky at best right?

if you don't know the logic behind this you should probably ask for a refund on your tuition

To do so* fuck I can't type today

>either have a web designer working for me, or learn to program shit myself
not true, you can just enter data like in squarespace (or msword for that matter) and it will be displayed using the theme currently in use. or someone can give you a helping hand (pun intended, i guess) if necessary
i understand why many people chose squarespace, but let me tell you its a rip off

or someone can build you a very small and simple custom solution that works just like the email editor on gmail. would that work?

Guys if I'm not getting enough activation on SS or SL, should I increase the reps or the sets?

I reset I was up to around 155lb squat but my quad was fucking hurting, my DL was fine.

But I wanted dem squat gains so I could start proper jogging training and drop some goddamn weight.

Kek what are you doing? 64% beltless is ez

Week 1 of C6W at 80% of the weights given. My quads are literally not working right now senpai.

Drop out of "business school" and go /r/wallstreetbets

I started doing quad extensions 4 sets of 10 single leg, helped me a lot. Squats feel easier and I don't tip over no more

First set of 8 done. Involuntarily farted twice. This is tuff

TFW Day 1

Sounds to me like a classic case of not trying hard enough.

>only twice

I just mean at this moment. My quads have never felt this bad before, even when I was on 5/3/1 BBB with a 1k deficit and did the BBB squats beltless.

>Tfw week 1 and week 2 are your favorite weeks

Almost failed my third set with a belt, and the last set was ok. I guess I really tried hard last week.

Good job senpai

Fuck that 12 rep OHP shit on weeks 1 and 2, even at 105lbs that shit fucks me up

hey does someone have an album of trappy or something they can share? i really like her and seeing pics of her make me feel warm :3

>He did the upper body programming

You're such an opinionated annoying Nigger.

I hope you kill yourself.

Kike*

Gas yourself

>every session is brotopset with brodownsets and supersets and pump
Having fun lads, except
>5 days to write master thesis proposal, 10-20 pages
Just know already that I'll disgust my tutor with this paper.

rude

I've tried, I'm immune

Good luck mang

we literally have an out of work web designer shitposting in these threads near daily who could literally help you with this @esmerelda#9102

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but the sticky we currently have is the best sticky we've ever had, and is the One True Stick and harsh is a faggot.

we also have an autistic canadian trillionaire with a fondness for transexuals who I'm also would be willing to assist in fundraising

>out of work
>web designer
>shitposting daily
>@esmerelda#9102
8/10, had a chuckle
here is your consolation (You)

>Failed squats
>Supposed to set a deadlift rep or after bench

>Two attempts to pull the weight

RED LIGHTS

H-hey guys, who wants to help me f-figure out my openers again?

(i have videos)

Something like an RPE 8 single is what I'd go for.

>64% sumo beltless is easy as piss (doh with a thicc bar :^))
Guess I'm allergic to squats senpai

I'd do something you can hit for a triple around RPE 9

>275lbs is hard to grip DOH

You just gotta squat more and it'll come to you

The fact that you post your screenshot of your "Livia Folder" but never actually provide pics makes me think you have two pictures of a girl that looks vaguely like trappy in one file with 64 MB of crap to fill it out.

Put up or shut up.

300 with a thick spinny bar with no knurling tyvm :)

See pic

Tfw this is where my doh grip started to struggle when I did ss

me in the middle

I was good without chalk until 345, then with chalk I was good until 365

I've noticed that a lot of people who have shitty squats are also really uncomfortable with the movement.

Failed my cuckols squats for the first time :(

instagram.com/p/BNahK-EAQ3C/

Last time I maxed was about 6 weeks ago and I got 280 paused for a very tough single. These looked pretty quick to me tbqh so I think I might be underestimating my bench.

I was hoping for 300# but idk shit about shit

>using chalk or mixed grip for anything under 405

I'd probably go 270, 280, 290

Maybe if you really want to take the risk, 275, 285, 300

LONDON
L
O
N
D
O
N

I would probably use something like that for an opener. The first one looked pretty smooth.

Squats felt pretty damn comfy my whole C6W, I just think I'm not completely recovered from last week yet.

Damn senpai

IM SORRY I HAVE SWEATY HANDS ALL THE TIME

Ah ok. Your 325 for 5 looked impressive, no doubt you could hit 3.5 pl8