Ask a guy who just ate an entire digiorno rising crust pizza anything

ask a guy who just ate an entire digiorno rising crust pizza anything

>Giorno

Was it worth it?

Was everything there?

i feel fine so far. whats worse is i wasnt even hungry. surprised i just kept going. sure ill feel it in an hour though.

what do you mean?

Are you Chad? If so, did you become Chad from eating the pizza or is being Chad the reason for eating the pizza?

t. Veeky Forumslosopher

What I mean is, how did the components come together to create a satisfying experience? What energy drink did you have to accompany your meal?

nah im like 5'6" and 127 pounds, kinda 'meh' in the face. and skinny fat at best.

i drink water almost exclusively.

Why did you do that when you can get an even greasier dominos pizza for 50% off this week when you order online?

I do this all the time.
Frozen pizza is great bulking food.

Is it as good as HEB store brand pizza? That shit's cash when you throw a fried egg on top.

>the man in this photo says on fit that 'Eat clean get big'
>dyel 30% bf user says 'pizza is great for bulking, way better than getting the carbs from oats potatoes or rice'

I wonder who I will trust?

>nah im like 5'6" and 127 pounds, kinda 'meh' in the face. and skinny fat at best.

so is everyone that eats trash dont worry

Those are the best frozen pizzas by far, me and my gf split one once a week.

i hate dominos. it could be said that i dont even like pizza. this is the only kind i tend to eat.

i was surprised it had 84 grams of protien. not sure its what you want for gaining muscle though. i dont work out so its a moot point.

never had it.

i never said it was great bulking food. some other user did. don't quote two seperate people. ask that user his stats, dont just paste mine.

Im aware I meant to quote him I typo'd

Idk why 35% bodyfat dyels offer advice on what is a great bulking food honestly

I guess it's harmless because anyone with a fucking brain knows you look like shit if you bulk on pizza and make 0 gains

even if you quoted them correctly, you still tied the two together. OP did not claim its great bulking food.

Why didn't you eat two, you pussy? Did you get full?

If you're going to eat crappy pizza you have excuse to not get Little Skeezers, five bucks, no time to wait. Tastes perfectly fine (far from gourmet but better than frozen shit).

Pizza! Pizza!

i hate little ceasers with a passion its way more disgusting than digiorno you pleb

Tastes fine, faggot.

im sure you say the same thing while lapping your dads cum up.

Enjoying the blood pressure spike from all that extra sodium?

Pssh, I wish. He's a total bottom, he wouldn't be into it. Also I'm too ugly for him.