>How is this possible?

Just 20+lb of fat looks so much bigger than you would think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgsQKoqHcAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw top pictures is all you will get natty yearly after your noob-gains end

J U S T

that is why my cock is so fat i put i on a scale and it weigh 20lb my big cock

It's all spread out between all your bones, muscles, and bodily organs.
Fucking duh.

user...
muscle is higher density than fat
you'll get way less than top

stfu faggot

and that's only if you're busting your ass breaking through plateaus and have your diet nailed down

Yeah it's why I always laugh at fat faggots who lift who tell me "yeah man it's not so hard to look good I just need to cut 15 pounds and I'd have a 6 pack like you".
9 times out of 10 shitty amateurs have to lose at least 15-20 pounds more than they think they do to look decent at all. I usually cut around 40-55 pounds for a bodybuilding show and I'm natty and don't get a huge gut on me in the off season like some of my friends (who have to start cutting about 6 weeks earlier).

Absolutely this. I have no idea where I started from when I first got serious about lifting (didn't own a scale at the time), but I'm only 10-15lb off from my first Goal Weight (180lb, so currently 190-195) and I still look like a chubby fuck in the mirror.

idk familia why does a cube of lead weigh much more than a cube of steel the same size

yea man just imagine taking a giant butter knife and spreading that glob starting in your tummy, a little bit in your arms some nice little dabs of moob and the rest into a plump little butt. mmmmmmm

gravity doesnt work as hard on steel

>tfw can't lose those final 10 pounds of bone-fat

this

You sir made me laugh

>Chubby
You're morbidly obese f a m

>natty
>losing 55 pounds for a bodybuilding show

Jesus Christ, do you gain any muscle between shows? Your year is literally 6-9 months of cutting before gaining it all back in 3 months.

>20lbs of fat is more than four times larger than 5lbs of fat
uhh

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=DgsQKoqHcAU