Can natties train six days a week? Is it gonna harsh my gains?

Can natties train six days a week? Is it gonna harsh my gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DSqMbbkDDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you will die

Dont listen to this faggot. Train erry day, if your body feels like it needs to rest then do so.

Don't do it. You're likely not strong or advanced enough to take advantage of it.

depends on the volume, i wouldnt advice going higher than 20+ sets per muscle/week unless ur pretty advanced. also does anybody have the study that basically concluded that frequency>volume for natties?

Do whatever you want just listen to your body

the thing is, if you were capable of training six days a week (i'm assuming you mean train, like properly, not a split) you would know you were. so yes they can, but if you have to ask if you specifically can, then no you're not ready. you're at a higher risk of injury and you'll get diminishing returns, and it only really pays off substantially for those training for weightlifting or powerlifting

Yes, just remember to have most of those workout days focusing strictly on arms, your legs actually get enough of a workout from walking around and besides girls don't care about legs. If you want just do some leg pressing after your last set of curls only as not interfere with protein synthesis as it will redirect away from your arms into your legs.

Been lifting a while. Think it's gonna hurt more than help?

How long is a while, what are your stats and bodyweight? Just getting stronger might be more helpful in the long term than lifting more.

I started off 4x a week and barely made any gains until I switched to a 6x a week routine.

>(i'm assuming you mean train, like properly, not a split)
HURRR /PLG/ MASTER RACE REPORTING IN SO WHAT IF I HAVE A 40 INCH WAIST I CAN LIFT UP 700 POUNDS WITH MY LEGS

Fuck off, a split is viable and in fact preferable if you're an athlete or bodybuilder.

>Can natties train six days a week?

Depends on volume and exercise selection.

>Is it gonna harsh my gains?

Depends on volume and exercise selection.

Unironically untrue, you are neither and athlete or a bodybuilder, and are unqualified to give advice when it comes to either thing.

5'10''
180lb
Bench 225 X 5

Squats I go low volume. Knees are all fucked up. Do a lot of isolation for hammies/glutes/calves.

Don't DL

An upper lower split or PPL is objectively better than a full body routine for anybody but fatasses that want to pretend lifting for forty minutes three times a week does anything.

ISOLATION BAAAD

COMPOUND GOOOD

navy seals can do five hundred pushups every day in addition to much other physical and mental stress on only a few hours of sleep at night. you should be able to train six days a week. dont take advice from pencil necked faggots on Veeky Forums

Id switch squats and DL personally for knee issues but either way if you dont do heavy lower body lifts regulalry youll be fine doing 6 days a week. A ppl that is something like bench/row/squat/bench/row for 5 days might be a bit better for you though

Personally i can bench every 48 hours but need 72 to deadlift again, but with that not considered you could just do an upper/lower split 6 days a week even

>implying

My "advanced" programming has more weekly volume than whatever bro shit you and I only lift 3 days per week.

Uh huh. Fat powershitter detected.

>navy seals
>natty
maybe 20 years ago

More is more. What people concieve as overtraining is usually just a case of them not recovering well enough.

Yes.

IF you spread your volume out over that 6 days.
IF you are eager enough to be at the gym most days.
IF you can keep every day from turning into a pissing contest.
IF you can, then 6 days per week can be excellent.

"Ass the dicks" fag who thinks his 1pl8 bench press will get him laid detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DSqMbbkDDA

Yes, but you have to do a 6-day programme designed for natties and not juicers. You also have to put in quality work and not half-ass it like many people do coming into PPL. I got bigger faster on PPL than on PHUL - despite being more advanced while doing it, eating less than ideal amounts of protein and only working out at home with dumbbells due to sudden bout of poorfaggotry.

Just allow 36 hours of rest before you exercise a specific muscle group with greater volume and intensity.
Also eat a lot of proteins and fats.

Okay, heart of the question then. Is this program for people on gear? I've been on it for the past month and I don't feel like I've been overtraining but it does seem fairly high volume.

Push (Chest/Triceps/Shoulders):

Flat Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Seated (or Standing) Barbell Shoulder/Overhead Press: 3x5
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 3x5
Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 3x10-12
Rope Pushdowns (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Overhead Dumbbell Extension or similar triceps exercise: 3x10-12
Shrugs(circuit machine or dumbbells): 3x10-12

Pull (Back/Biceps):

Barbell Rows: 3x5
Lat Pulldowns with (Long Bar or V-bar) (circuit machine): 3x8-10
Seated Rows (circuit machine) - optional if already doing barbell rows: 3x8-10
Face-pulls: 3x-10-12
Barbell Bicep Curls (Alternate between close and normal grip): 4x-10-12
Choice of one other bicep exercise (typically Hammer Curls): 3x10-12

Legs (Quad/Ham/Calves):

Barbell Squats: 4x5-6
Leg Press (optional if already doing above squats): 3x8-10
Leg Extensions (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Hamstring Curls (circuit machine): 3x10-12
Standing Calf Raises (circuit machine): 5x10-12

Fuckin kek

3X5 or 45-6 on PPL generally leads to sub-optimal results - you get too little volume out of it for the associated CNS fatigue. Plus PPL is generally understood to be a hypertrophy routine, don't listen to those fags that say "a strong muscle is a big muscle" that's a blatant half-truth.

just revisiting the thread to see if OP had got his answer but damn you got triggered hard

Depends on volume, intensity and time under tension.

If you're doing weightlifting (C&J, Snatch, BS, FS and power movements) it's completely doable if you stick to percentages.

Powerlifting no, not possible as a natty. Too much intensity + TUT to recover. 3/4 times a week is tops.

Bodybuilding yes, just do your compounds 3x a week and isolation movements the other 3 days.

/thread

>splits are good for athletes

kill yourself, my man.

why separate compound & isolation days? why not just do like a PPL?

You can if you dont have an 8hr+ day job,
I only study and live with my parents so I decided to go 6x a week because every rest day was suffering, best gains I've seen yet.