/CBT/ Anxiety edition

Post progress from when you started if you have some, and share some something on your mind.

Here's my situation, I started dating this really cute girl. I'm already in love with her and she obsesses over me too. I lied to her initially, I told her I was 21, I'm 23. She's 20. I'm coming clean about that next time a I meet her and other things too. She's got two years of nursing school left and I'm just starting college, studying compsci. I don't want to lose this girl fit, how likely is it when I tell her all this she'll dump my ass?

I can't even focus with this on my mind. She's so perfect, in every way.

I wanna wife this girl, if that helps.

Why did you lie about your age in the first place

why even lie about your age? it's a 3 year difference?

Height/weight in beginning and end?

Because I didn't wanna tell her I'm such a failure, or was. I'm trying to make it now.
Around 150lbs, I'm around 156lbs now. Clean bulking around 300kcal surplus.

Are you like 5'6''

You still didn't say what your age has got to do with any of that.
Anyway after reading that convo I'm gonna need to inject some creatine and die.

lmao, 179cm.

oh wow reminds me of my high school relationship you're in for a treat OP, just be honest from now on

I lied to her about my age, that's it. I don't wanna lose her senpai.

I've checked out of lifting desus. I hit my goal and I'm not into anymore. It's literally a chore to get out of bed to lift.

Anyways, I hate waiting for money to reach my goals. It's always 2 weeks I get this much and pay that off. It's stupid to worry about but I'd rather fast forward to debt free and skip my life right now

I will.

To add more context, I finger blasted her on the first date, and she blew me too. But she felt bad afterwards and I did too. She's had one bf when she was 16 for a few months. I've just hooked up with slags and that's it.

>one boyfriend when 16
>blows you first date

boy are you naive

I'm really forward brah, like I'll attempt to fuck every chick on the first date. And it's worked for the most part. She didn't wanna fuck, like she got on top of me and we were in my car, but she's like she hasn't fucked in four years and got really emotional.

You talk to her like you're kids

What the fuck
How can anyone be this beta

how the fuck am I supposed to talk to her?
I've already completely exposed myself to her and this shit is killing me. Don't even wanna go to the gym.

Before, at 195 lbs (bad pic, but I was too self conscious to take pics of my body so I dont have any)

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Like a man not a child.

Not fedora tipping or anything but women want a man not a boy... act like one?

170 lbs after 4 months of cutting without lifting, and 1.5 months of lifting at maintenance calories. Not much yet, but the explosive noob gains are great.

Height? Nice progress, keep it up

Idk, maybe like you want to her to respect you and not think you're a 16 year old stuck in a grown man's body.

apart from the gyno, I'm looking pretty similar rn.

What routine are you running?

5'9" ;_;
But thanks bro. I just wish I lifted when I was cutting so I didn't lose nearly 12 lbs of lean mass in the process.

I'm 5'9 as well, been cutting from 185 to now around 170. Want me to throw up a pic?

Don't worry about what you could have done differently, the important thing is that you have learned. Lifting is a long game

Its not gyno as far as I can tell, and my mother agrees as she has done many surgeries on gyno in the past.
As far as routine, I have no idea. I only have access to a good gym through my school's weight training and conditioning class. We just find our 1rm for several lifts, and the instructor plugs them into a computer to give us a week by week, day by day exercise plan including what lifts, what weight, what reps, etc. Its great for people like me who are too lazy to calculate my own progressive overload.

your texts between each other are cringy as fuck
you are both fucking autistic
congrats on your first relationship

Go for it, thats what the threads for after all. What is your protein intake looking like? MFP tells me 114g, but my nutritionist tells me around 75g. All for maintenance at 2210 cal per day.

complete bullshit
Suicide is the only answer user

I know I have the tism, that's why I like her so much. She's got a touch of it too.
I was all formal initially but she started talking about feelings and shit and my spaghetti went everywhere.

You remind me of my first relationship, when i was 15. And I'm saying that as a diagnosed aspie.

You're retarded, congratulations
I'm not sure who has more estrogen here

I think it's sweet.

Dont listen to these nasty boys. Live your life and be happy with who you are.

You're going to die one day, and so is everybody you love.

I will always be more impressed by someone showing full frontal than some gay half twist like in your most current pic.

no bully pls

Thanks, I'm in love with this girl.

You jelly of my mastering of half twists and lighting?

*than

Im spitballing here because im a pretty reliable and honest autist, but get drunk together and tell her. You will both be in an emotional state tell her you went full retard and laugh it off, be honest as hell and just do it.