Manlet inspiration thread

Manlet inspiration thread

>Her boyfriend is an average manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/yoventura/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manlet status confirmed

>Aspiring to be in a long term realtionship with a woman that posts revealing photos on the internet for other men to jack off to

Manlets have small brains meme is true?

Dude is average af

It has to be his brother. HAS TO BE

A classic right here

Name?

why do anons get mad when hot grills have avg bfs? isn't that good? doesn't that mean everyone has a shot at a hot gf?

Nope

Because they've spent months trying to look good in the gym instead of improving their personality, which is what actually gets girls as long as you aren't an ugly piece of shit. They're mad that these guys who haven't put in "the work" get to have girls they can't. It's the rage of the unconscious knowing that you wasted your time.

>not wanting a long term relationship with a girl because other people find her desirable

Hmmmm

>Implying you wouldn't try and wife an international 12/10

Plus if she's dating him when could be dating a 6'4 billionaire with a massive cock means she's probably not too shallow

Why are mediocre white boys stealing our women

REEEEEEEEE

>implying I'm a cuckold

I have self respect m8

>because other people find her desireable

Are you so fucking stupid that you think that every girl that is 'desireable' is a brainless slut?

He seems like a pretty good looking guy to me.

Adi is also a manlet. Manlets are winning

Yovanna Ventura
instagram.com/yoventura/

McGregor.

Old man is ripped.

>dem pits

dropped

maybe he's fun to be around
you guys remember what it's like to be fun to be around, right?

she's 5'9

how tall is he do you think?

>tfw 5'10

just kill me

>He doesn't know who that is
user please.

>average manlet

Fuck that means 5'10 on Veeky Forums

jesus fuck this guy is combining every bad stereotype, poor lad
>ugly as fuck
>shitty facial hair
>balding
>combover
>beta eye brows
>beta chin and jaw
>overcompensating manlet

That's the thing he hardly post pics and mostly shit he sees. He seems like a nerdy car guy

he's a rich manlet though

you mean he posts about his interests instead of himself?
that's a good thing, social media is full or narcissists and when someone comes along with interests and hobbies who isn't self-absorbed he's called a dork
no one can win can they?

looked better before the tit job

>Veeky Forums thinks all women are shallow, dumb whores
>see evidence of hot af women dating normal, average, down to earth guys
>lose their shit

lmao...I honestly feel bad

Deal with it little asian boy, we're going to bleach all of your women.

manlets, so hot right now

>LOL U JELLY THIS NORMIE HAS A HOT GF

he's rich as fuck though.
nice try.

Money
Social status
solid hairline
average height
Not fat

I wonder why 9's 10's would be attracted to this. No Veeky Forums required, if anything its just a bonus for her

didnt she date justin bieber?

True but she also dated Justin Bieber who has a lot more social status and money than this nerd

Being a manlet was never the issue..its the autism. How do I stop my autism guys?

That dude is really good looking you cuck

Plus the majority of asians are dogshit ugly, so you're up against the world even with our 4/10s

FUCKIG RACE TRAITORS

Why are you talking about asians. No one is Asian in that pic. The chick is Dominican

Go away Bradley, he's stronger than you.

This, plus plain old envy. You want what you see, in this case the other dude's girl, but you can't have her. So the next best thing is to trash the dude and his girl. Plain old human nature. A trait especially strong in women.

>money

this guy is nowhere near avarage stop pushing this shit.

Face looks pretty average to me, and he isnt terribly ripped but id say average or slightly above average built

it's not, most males look like ugly as shit

He looks similar to me and id say im average at best, so thats where i get my point of reference
If you compare him to numales and neckbeards then sure, he will stand out but compare him to most guys on tinder or dating sites and he become average
Besides the point i guess since its supposed to be manlet inspiration to overcome height

only the attractive ones.

that 24k submariner rolex says this fool is paid.
muscles dont trump money boys.

He has money and thats what he ended up with?
Damn shame...

Does the manlet have money ?

Do these women seem like someone you would enjoy having a meaningful conversation with ?

the greatest single element to dating a hot chick is self esteem
sabotage hers and you're golden

>mediocre
they're both ~8s. Try not being ugly

holy shit is this a recent photo? zayn is skell mode, was he always like that?

Neither of them is an 8 friendo
He is average 7 and she is...black or some shit?

it is rumored that he has a heroin problem

I bet you say racing mixing is bad if it's black guy - white girl

it's easier for a man to both dilute/improve the lesser races gene pool and continue his race than a woman

dudes can put a bun in an oven every day given lebensraum; women only once every 9 months

the other thing is that coal burners partners are the ones who continue their own race at the same time as diluting superior white genes; not the white men
coal burners fuck trash who have 9 kids with 9 mothers
bleachers fuck upstanding gentlemen who wouldnt dream of infidelity

Of it wasnt for the whole celebrity thing these girls aren't even hot. They are each max a 6/10

>I honestly feel jealous
FTFY

You don't sound like an upstanding gentleman though

I dont fuck bleachers either

I think you need to get out of the house and interact with people more
You're losing touch with reality
Stop just staring at a screen

All the manlets ITT have Money and Status which compensate for their Looks

God damn Auschwitz mode wtf happened to him.

Please post the webm

>All the manlets ITT have Money and Status which compensate for their Looks

Yup you've definitely hit the nail on the head.

Couldn't possibly be their personality or that the girl genuinely feels a romantic connection. They must be paying/buying it, right?

I'm 5'6 my GF is 5'8. I'm wide as a truck and we love each other. I'm not rich. We're both into fitness.

I earn a below average wage (as this point in time) whilst she earns much more than I.

I'm generally a nice, care free, love life kinda guy. I guess I better be ready for when she decides to leave me realizing I'm too short and poor. :(((

cope
just lol at thinking she doesn't earn her money from letting CHAD nut on her face

guy looks kinda short
>look at his stilt-heels
>look at his hair instinctively swooping up trying to make his boyish body seem tall like a cat puffing up its fur
everytime

>cope
>just lol at thinking she doesn't earn her money from letting CHAD nut on her face

lol?

You find a lot of hard hitting truth on /f/it but there are always exceptions to the norm. It's like me making a thread that states all females are slut bags.

I couldn't be further from the truth. Depends on the person.

>It's like me making a thread that states all females are slut bags.
This is truth with modification
Consider this, 50% of the population is female
Lets just count low and say 50% are in relations already so that leaves us with 25% of the total population that are single females

Why do you think these women are single?
its most likely because they are girls who want to be single in order to fuck every chad they see or girls who dont get any offers because they are unattractive
When guys talk about females they usually refer to the attractive single ones who usually are sluts in the sense that they want to fuck every chad in sight

tl:dr
you are defining women diffrently

>Why do you think these women are single?

Yeh, kind of reminds me of when I was single. I turned down a lot of girls. Either they were attractive but the personality was absolute trash or they were hideous but personality was agreeable.

I honestly got lucky with my current GF, met through a mutual friend. She's hot, educated and slightly religious - sees doesn't believe in polygamy.

So you're saying that girls with boyfriends are not sluts.

>I turned down a lot of girls
This varies alot on region but the trope is that guys throw themselves at girls but the girls who are single are usually unable to commit and are usually looking for "the next guy" who will come along shortly

Some might be, its a rough definition to explain why guys have such diffrent exprience with girls as they do
Sure there are girls who are sluts but want relationships aswell and if she is average looking she will have no problem getting a bf and cheating on him/replacing him
Main point is that there are diffrent types of girls so based on which type youre defining women as youre gonna make diffrent assumptions

For instance ive gone through life not experiencing the "all girls are sluts" meme and found that most girls i interact with even to this day are in relationships
They are seemingly well adjusted girls who stick to their bf and when the time comes they monkey branch to the next

The bro owns a luxury dealership

>this pseudo-guru shit

Martin Shkreli looking pretty swole these days.

Less resource dependent
High speed low drag
Better strength per lb ratios
Bigger dicks on average (looks relative to size anyway)
Better longevity on average

Face it lanklets. Women are selecting for the upcoming world war/starvation/mass extinction event. They want a guy that can keep them safe and satisfied who won't steal all the food to sustain his lanklet gains.

We're like little sex hamsters. When the apocalypse comes we will take the women underground and create a glorious new society and you lanky fucks will be left a short time to roam the earth in loneliness... Resorting to giant lanklet gay orgies to establish totally homo post apoc societal hierarchies.

Your time is done faggots.

Her side piece is 6'4" Chad.

>when a 6''1 skelly is poking you and you can't do anything about cause he'll still win in a fight

Yet he's fucking a 7/10 - 9/10 (depending on your personal taste) and you're posting shit about it 3am on a Moldovian Carpet Felching board.

And? The bitch is fucking ugly ass hell aswell.

Those guys REALLY look like Ben al-Fliqi and Elliot Rodger

>He typed on the anime forum board, while simultaneously crying and wishing that all those lies he wrote were true.

>Manlets so insecure they fantasize about nuclear apocalypse wiping out anybody taller than them
The pathetic bar has reached new heights

cope

heroin addiction

he cut his hair of

You sure?

>knocking out a crackhead
impressive?

>m-muh lanklets
>implying men with taller HEIGHTs don't also have more robust FRAMEs

>Implying that not every 6'1 skelly looks like a crackhead

>tall
>6'1