How much weight could I lose in 20 days if I eat only fruit? Would having a protein shake on the side be a good idea...

How much weight could I lose in 20 days if I eat only fruit? Would having a protein shake on the side be a good idea? I'll do 10 minutes of hiit and lift three times a week

Shut the fuck up delete this thread

Why? Its urgent... I don't care if I gain it back. I just need to lose it for a news years party... he's going to be there and I won't see him for another four months

little to no weight.

Yeah, you won't lose enough worth noticing, mainly because the time frame is too short.

>Calories in, calories out. It's just basic thermodynamics!

Maybe 10 lbs (most of it will be water weight though). You fucked up and procrastinated. If you want to look good, then buy some expensive clothes to hide your muffin-top, faggot.

Oi fuck off with this shite

It all depends on the calories. Around 3,500 calories is equal to a pound of fat. If you eat 1,500 calories of fruit and protein shakes each day and the calories required for maintenance of your weight is 2,500 you will have a deficit of 1,000 calories per day. 1,000 x 7 = 7,000 = 2 pounds of fat lost per week.

It does not work like that
COME ON READ THE STICKY

I will have 400 cals a day, protein shake about 200, then maybe two apples or one orange

With exercise? Youll black out and die. I say go for it

inb4 OP says its too hard and quits 2 days into this regime.
Even if you do end up, you will have lost nothing due to starving yourself and body slowing down all of its metabolic activity, therefore making you want to move around less, and esentially storing all the fat.
Your best bet is to workout at 1500 kcal and do heavy Sprinting. Even though it won't amount to anything you lazy piece of shit.
And no, you do not have the spartan discipline to endure it, otherwise you would've already be at the place you want to be.

Be a better woman in 4 months you fucking dipshit.

Nah, human body is pretty resilient. You can live like that for years without dying. Decades.

Is it healthy? Of course not. Is it smart? Of course not.

>the human body can live on 400 calories per day for decades
Please just drink bleach and rid the world of your stupid shit. Your brain alone uses about 400 calories a day just to do basic function, so unless you're a walking bucket of lard and can live off the caloric reserves of your own fat, you're just going to wreck your shit

Whats your height and weight.

A pound is about 7000 calories.

If you have a TDEE of 2000, you can lose a pound every 3.5 days by not eating anything.

The problem is that once you enter starvation mode, your body reduces its metabolism to almost half.

So eat at least 50% of TDEE and do a lot of cardio. You can lose 2-3 pounds per week.

Also, this will destroy your body and leave repercussions that will last for years.

Be a man or woman and do a water fast for maximum weight loss. Or are you a pussy fit. I went 20 days with just water before.

I need to see pics of your naked body to give you the proper advice

try the military diet i guess

>due to starving yourself and body slowing down all of its metabolic activity
Nice meme

1lb is 3500

>>/thinspo/

Cut off your legs. Quickest way to lose weight

shit, thinking in kilos again...

Three things
You'll lose a lot of weight if you starve yourself, that's a given. The type of weight you lose and damage you do to your body is the problem.

Secondly, if you're eating fairly low calorie, you're not going to be doing much in the way of heavy exercise unless you're a legit monster.

Lastly, look up PSMF. Read it. Re-read it. Read it again. And when you're sure you have everything down, read once more.
t's basically THE diet to drop pounds fast as fuck. And while you're ON that diet you should exercise as much as you can and try to put together a diet that will allow you to maintain your new weight and give you the energy to be more active and exercise more so that you can continue to lose weight and or maintain what you've gaines.

Thank you

Is this bait?

Your """plan""" is retarded and so are you. Stupid people do stupid things and never get results so please kill yourself and make the world a better place

When you have a big exam do you just cram the night before? It doesn't work.

honestly your best best to to just deal with having the extra weight for new years, and then focus on dropping the weight over the following four months before you see the guy again. by all means, start reducing your caloric intake today to get a head start on the four months, but don't expect 20 days to be enough time to make a noticeable difference. if you're trying to impress a guy (i'm assuming you're also a dude, no homo) then you can play this as a "hey remember when i looked like shit at new years? well now it's april and i look awesome" type of deal.