For you natties out there, how long did it take you to reach 2pl8 bench?

For you natties out there, how long did it take you to reach 2pl8 bench?

Pic unrelated

Three weeks

for one rep? bout a year and a half

I've been able to do two plate since I was 14.

i started at 3pl8

Like a year, but I cut for several months in between. Only taking bulking into account like 5-6 months

Started at 60kg for 1

2pl8 after 2 months or so

Just under 2 years, couldn't bench the bar for more than 5 reps when I started.

Lol do you even train?

Around a year
I rep 235 for 5 now, took me about a little over a year and 4 months.

fuck guys, i just started and can only do 15 a side on an incline. im fucked. i wish my parents made me do something physical as a wee lad. oh well, i can only get stronger. how bad is my strength for an absolute beginner not wanting to be beta anymore?

Took me about 2 months but I didn't really take it seriously until I got to 3pl8.

change of mindset will stop you being beta, Veeky Forums is full of betas with good bodies cause they think getting bigger will change their brain

can you guys give me an opinion, im wondering if im as freakishly weak as i think i am because i have nothing to judge it by.

thanks boss, not quite beta, just a tad awkward and misanthropic. lifting wont fix that i know but it will at lease make me feel better

For someone just starting it's not abnormal. Not sure what else to say your obviously weak because you never did anything strength related so it's just how it is.

thanks so much. i really needed reassurance. its not like i would stop because im weak, i just had to know if it was average for a beginner.

10,5 months to rep 2pl8 at 82kg/185cm

4.5 months but I've got short arms so my ROM is hilarious

Took me a little under 4 months, granted it was only a 1x bw bench

10 months, with 1 cut and 2 bulks

god that pic is so motivating. cutler had such an awesome physique

took me two days it was light weight bby

Dude, I started with just the bar and couldn'd walk for 3 days, now I can squat 1pl8, 2 months later, just don't give up and eat.

little less than a year for a single. I played sports and shit but was never very upper-body oriented. Definitely didnt start from zero though.

Took about a year? I only managed to do it once I stopped starving myself. I was so proud too. I was about 23 - 24 back then.

2 years

Started off as a 51kg manlet...

1RM about 6 months.

MFW I could bench 2pl8 before I could sqwat 2pl8

been lifting for a year now on starting strength and still cant do 1 pl8

what the fuck do you want

A long time. I started out at just one 10 pound plate. After about 3 years I could do ~300.

I maxed out at 4 plate a few years ago but haven't lifted much since.

Anyone can do it. You just have to do it and only focus on the progress, not the process.

Oh, I did deadlift 625 though. Come the fuck at me.

I weighed about 205 when I made it, it took me about one year of hard training. I started benching at 45kgs (100lbs) for a 6 reps. My genetics are not good.

Took me 7 months to go from 1 plates to 2 plates
Then took 2 months to get to 2 plates and a 25lbs

>5 months but I've got short arms so my ROM is hilarious
Is this a thing? I'm only 5'11'' but i have long arms and I always struggled with bench.
I though it was shitty insertions/chest genetics.

Also, looking at a few CBT here ive noticed theres people who bench 2 plate and have huge chests, and some that dont look as big(even when theyre around the same height)

Any theories for this? all genetics?

It's been four months and I still can't. And I'm planning on going on a cut soon, I'm pretty discouraged about it

about a year

This

this but i was 13