Muscles that can be trained every day?

Are there any muscles that a natty can train every day?

What about abs, biceps, triceps? Can I train these daily?

I know I know I can't do the same compunds every day like deadlift and stuff, I'm talking about just doing ab roller and some curlbro stuff like lateral raises, facecrushers, bicep curls every day

Is that fine or is it going to cut into recovery time and all that jazz

I'm lifting for asthetics so obviously if I can train stuff like triceps and abs every single day that's going to be HUGE for me

Other urls found in this thread:

powerliftingtowin.com/the-bulgarian-method-for-powerlifting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your heart and lungs.

Cardio is a great everyday choice. If you're not completely new to lifting, I think light running the day after squats and calves is completely acceptable, and some sprinting is good when waiting for the next leg day. And if I'm away from the gym for a while (traveling, etc.) I love finding a spot to do pull-ups every day.

CT Fletcher claims he trained arms every day, but with him who knows kek.

forearms, grip, legs

I do cardio 3.5 times a week on rest days.

I just don't have time time/motivation/desire/energy/willpower to lift and then do cardio in the same day.

>, I think light running the day after squats and calves is completely acceptable

Yeah I train legs 3.5 days a week so this is always the day after legs is cardio for me.

Regardless do you know anything about my OP.

Are there any exercises that will make me look SWOLE and JUICY and ASTHETIC that I can do every day

Like curls and ab roller and weighted crunches etc

I'm wondering if I can train really small muscles daily

Wait so you're implying I can do trap bar deadlifts and squats every day as a natty?

So this does not sound correct

Don't be a fucking pussy. I'm natty and I squatted 13 times a week last strength block. It takes a while to work up to, and it's hard, but hard training produces results.

If you wanted good grades in a class, you'd study that material every day. If you wanted to get a promotion, you'd bust your ass at work every day. Think about what you know about hard work, then apply it to training.

If you want biceps, ask yourself what your arms would look like if you trained them every day for five years.

inner thighs if you walk properly

Is this user memeing me or correct.

What you are suggesting is that AS A NATTY, if I want OPTIMAL GAINS, I should train EVERY body part EVERY day.

This cannot be correct... or is it?

This post kind of struck me as 'been lifting for 2 weeks super excited and eager don't know what I'm doing though' kind of posting desu senpai sorry

Here is the process:

1) Train
2) Recovery
3) After recovery is done, train again

Recovery can last anywhere from a few hours to a week. It depends on how hard you trained.

You can probably do 60%2x5 Squats every day, and still recover. You probably can't do 85%5x5 Deadlifts every day, and still recover

Try more intense workouts. If you haven't completed recovery (and you will FEEL it) by the time you start the next workout, then your workout is too intense.

Absolutely correct.

Core, forearms, and legs can be trained every day.

You use your abdominals constantly for support.
Your hands are always grabbing.
You're constantly walking.

Humans of yore were much more active in all of these regards. The recuperative ability of these muscles is huge.

the benefits of high frequency training are primarily in refining motor patterns

over a long period of time you will develop mastery of the lifts with almost any training frequency, so everything evens out

top level powerlifters train with almost any frequency, you have some doing 1x a week with a lot of volume, you have others doing sheiko with squats 2x a week and bench 3-4x, you have others (norwegians for example) doing very high frequency with lower per session volume

but yeah generally higher frequency is better for hypertrophy, especially for certain muscle groups like rear delts, side delts, biceps - no reason not to hit those muscles 4x a week or more with some volume

My anatomy teacher (40+ years old, spent most of his career as a physical therapist for sports teams, and is in better shape than me when I see him at the gym) says you can train legs and abs ever day because of the way that humans evolved. Between my own knowledge on the body and the fact that he's never been wrong before, I'm inclined to believe him.

actually i should qualify this, at some level frequency will have to decrease for larger muscle groups (for hypertrophy)

there's a lot of empirical evidence that you need some big overload sessions to get hypertrophy at an advanced level, and those are too hard to recover from to do frequently

mike israetel has some good shit on this if anyone wants to look into it

>legs
LMFAO

you can train shoulders everyday though

>everyone says different shit

Ree I wish this was bb.org and I could see who is a skinny fat like me and who is a 300lb mass monster so I knew who to listen too

Your core every day, legs pretty much every other day.

This applies to endurance exercise not bodybuilding/powerlifting

if i work out three days a week, can i do shoulder accessories every one of those sessions?

Faggots, you obviously train back and quads daily

lol you can fucking do all muscle everyday as soon as you get used to it and get some rest once in a while

As a person who competes in powerlifting and has friends that compete in strongman, the last thing you wanna do is train grip everyday. It will fucking fry your forearms when you try to do your deadlifts and farmers walk (in a way that hinders your progression). But, I see a lot of people befitting from the Bulgarian method for squats, so it's worth giving a try if someone doesn't care too much about the muscle and joint pain that they'll get out of it.

All of them, it really just depends on frequency and intensity.

High rep calisthenics stuff? Yeah but you're asking for joint problems.
Dedicated full body power lifting everyday? LOL you better be on dat dere celltech nigga.
Bodybuilding? FUCK NO!
Sports training? Nah.

The only things you can do every day or short strength training workouts of no more then 3 minutes, greasing the groove type stuff, or a daily 20 minute morning routine.

You can easily get away with 100 pushups 200 squats 50 chinups a day plus a short jog.
But you're going to need a rest every once in a while.

Yes as long as you account for volume.
I squatted every day for 2 months never needed to deload.

>What is the Bulgarian method
powerliftingtowin.com/the-bulgarian-method-for-powerlifting/

>shoulders
LMFAO

goodbye rotator cuffs

I do shoulders everyday

Every thing can be worked 6/7 days if you lower the volume.

Why has nobody mentioned calves?

personally i had much better results by training at my max 6x/week and taking deload weeks every 2-4 weeks depending on how i felt

a deload week was usually technique work, heavy stretching and joint prehab for most part but also some compounds at ~0.6 of my max 3/week just to keep muscles awake but not to interfere with their recovery

worked wonders for me at least

By feel it do you mean the general soreness when flexing/using the muscle or is it something else? When it goes back to normal feeling does that mean it's rested

i squat 100% everyday twice a day it easy it piss

Sphincter

your brain... and traps.

I row 4 times a week, broke through bodyweight for 12 this past month doing so. Currently hit just under 100 kilos for 10 with respectable control. The frequency is out of necessity, my job keeps me slouched throughout the day so my upper back needs to be absurdly strong.

Honestly any body part can probably be trained with similar frequency, but I imagine complications would show up faster if doing so with pushing movements since for whatever reason they tend to fuck up joints and cause tendonitis very quickly.

Calves and forearms are probably the most tolerant.

Thanks user