>CTRL+F
>FPH
>Not found

Let's fix that

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/do-artificial-sweeteners-spike-insulin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Diet Coke

Why the fuck is this so prevalent in obese people?
I see this frequently, at the movies, restaraunts, events; extra butter popcorn with DIET coke, lasagna with extra breadsticks and a DIET coke, and a shit ton of desert food with DIET coke.

Someone aware me why this is a thing, surely it isn't for calorie restriction

Personal favorite

>I-i choose on what I get fatter, user!

diuretics make you piss more often so there's more room for food.

personal theory, i dunno.

It's liquid rationalization. I'd be lying if I didn't drink a fuckton of it for the caffeine, but to them it essentially says "See I try to control my weight" when in reality it doesn't.

I've never seen a fatty move so fast

You get addicted to it and the Nutrasweet causes the pancreas to release a flood of insulin, which makes you ravenous. Used to do it myself, stopped drinking it and went from 280 to 195

Nutrasweet is aspartame. Aspartame does not cause an insulin response.

WHEN WILL THIS MOM SCIENCE DIE??

examine.com/nutrition/do-artificial-sweeteners-spike-insulin/

>insulin makes you hungry
Please take Intro to Biochemistry. It does literally the opposite.

As a scientist, the hilarious part of this is the fact that the entire publication is less than half a page of a journal format. I spilt all my sketti when i saw that.

Halloween bucket, take one, fuck you thinking Dave was?
Give me all your motherfucking chocolate, ho

Why are people so addicted to coke? Normal, Zero, Light, doesnt matter, its disgusting as fuck.
The taste is too sour and the aftertaste is horrible, but its not only coke. Fanta, Sprite too.

The president knows

You know it. We all know it.

Its still better than them drinking regular coke and ingesting like 300 calories of liquid

And pretty much, the whole world knows it

Strange that all the responses to this guy are wrong.

It's because they're diabetic.

I wonder what the creature that took the picture looked like, or maybe it was some badly shaken up paserby

>start a new job
>3 fat women
>1 is a lesbian with blue hair
>1 is a dwarf with red hair and an attitude like that of a hippie crossed with your average tumblrina
I can't help but wonder what they think every day when a straight, white, Veeky Forums, aryan male walks in to work with them.

>FUCK
>FUCKIN' PATRIARCHY BULLSHIT
>LOOK AT THAT CIS-SCUM, OPPRESSIVELY DOING HIS WORK RIGHT.
>THIN PRIVILEGE IS BEING ABLE TO PICK UP DROPPED CHANGE WITHOUT USING THE BROOM AND DUST PAN.
>Heterosexuality is a construct of the patriarchy... so why do I feel like this?
Repeat ad nauseam.

I hope you are aryan, because the mental image is stunning if it's true. They probably hate/love you.

No clue.

I have an obese friend and a skelly friend, and they are both coke addicts. My skelly friend used to drink two bottles a day. My brother in-law also lives on the stuff.

I never saw the appeal. I only drink soda when I'm out in a restaurant or working in Egypt.

I think it's because she seems to miss a step

>as a scientist myself
>literally falling for the rationality jew

Yeah... no

>b-..but muh body violates the first law of thermodynamics

Love How she has a DIET coke in her hand

>drinking coke for caffeine
>not waking up and having the first sip of the day
m8 what are you doing

there's another one in the cart, you can see it next to the bag strap.

my mind was blown

What angers me most about this picture is that she is not actually fat enough to require a mobility device. She can just walk around like a normal person and maybe burn a little calories on the way.

How can they have 75% SD on a 51% mean?
were some fatties under-reporting their exercise?

>work as manager at Meijer
>get several mobility scooters
>proceed to police the fuck out of them
Basically if you're a fat fuck we tell you to return them unless you can produce proof that you require one to move about
>someone takes to time to write to corporate hq
>get a email about it
>email basically equates to: lol fatties. Put up a actual official looking sign about the new policy
>mfw

I am always amazed at the scooter thing in the US

It must be like going to a zoo these wallmarts and so.

I'm dating a fat girl that loves me so much that I know she would go on a diet if I ask. But I know that as soon as she start dieting I will have to listen to "I can't lose weight, it's genetic, I'm on the pill, my metabolism..." and I will lose my shit and get mad when she asks me to go to mcdonalds for dinner and buy churros for breakfast

Tell her you'll only do that shit on weekends.
Help police what she eats
Explain to her that cheating in anyway before the weekend is what will make a diet fail
If you can get her to be legit for even 2 weeks she herself will notice a difference

>10 authors
>not even a whole witten page
yeah but to be fair medical studies are always kinda badly written compared to other scientific studies.

My eating disorder is that I have no self control and a lack of empathy causing me to not restrain myself despite other people being disgusted by my fatness.
It's genetic.

It's an abstract. It's supposed to be short, it's not the actual research work. Just a shortened version.

but it's actually the oposite, I can't see what she eats from monday to friday, and I spend the whole weekend with her. I know she will cheat and then eat what she wants with me, because she's not strong enough to see her roomates eating chocolate all the fucking day and asking for a tortilla, or an hamburger for dinner.

And then I'll have to deal with that, "diet doesnt work, I'm made this way, etc...".

Worst part is I have seen pictures of her five years ago and she was perfect, her asshole ex bf treted her like shit and she got depressed and eat. Just like me, but I manged to lose 60 kg this year and I kinda thinks it's not that hard if you really want to do it.

>I'm dating a m-muh depresshun fattie

Mate
What the fuck are you doing

she wouldn't be with your loser ass if not for that asshole ex

get her to lose weight but do it by undermining her self esteem either way she falls. If you can get her into purging/diet pills you're golden
realize you're never going to have a relationship of equals when you date women and compromise your beliefs my man

I got older ladies in the bakery I work at. They are rails and take physical therapy for joints. It makes me happy that even on the senior aged side of the bakery there is not a fat person in the bunch.

finding my soulmate?

>she wouldn't be with your loser ass if not for that asshole ex
I'm fucking steve mcqueen compared to that faggot

>compromise your beliefs my man
What? I'm perfectly fine with her right now. I want her to lose weight for healthy reasons and becuase I want her to feel better, but I would sleep hugging her belly happily for the rest of my life

I started working in the bakery about a month ago and already all the women are using me as the team guy to reach tall stuff, carry heavy boxes and other guy things. Also they know full well that I don't give a shit about their petty quabbles. Men and woman can work together but never have a full female workplace. They will click up and hate each other within a week.

>soulmate
>fatty
>with self esteem issues
never gonna happen mate

once you give up on love with women it's much, much easier to at least get laid
falling in love too easy is the greatest weakness of man
and by "too easy" I mean "with 90% of the female gender at all" and the remaining 10% are either taken permanently or in a transient relationship that's gonna push them over the crazy line into the 90%

you have used goods
give up on her being your speshul snowflake and get to working the used good system for all it's worth

>drinking anything with caffeine
>buying into the stimulant jew lie
the reason you dont wake up in the morning until you've had your morning coffee is because it's programmed you that way

the moment you have a coffee habit it starts to adds fatigue to your lifestyle via dependency; it only works when you use it sparingly

I think you missed the part when I said I had the same isue, but got to lose my overweight

After that I got into tinder and fuck around all I wanted. I met her, she's beautiful, she fell in love with me and I want to be with her. Don't care about the rest. Also, she's 22 and I'm 31, and it shows. IYKWIM.

>22 while you're 31
you NEED her to stay fat or have weak self esteem or she'll leave your ass in a heartbeat

age gap is a fast track to cuckoldry if she's not into daddy play
if you dont sabotage her self esteem you're fucked

I mean by all means continue on your current course; but when it crashes and burns remember this: Veeky Forums told you so

>9 year age difference
>big

>a fast track to cuckoldry
why? I can fillow her rythm until I'm like 40-45. On the other hand, I have o rush to knock her up, she will be fertile for at least ten more years easily.

I meant
>I don't have to rush to knock her up

Do you not know what the function of an abstract is?

because of the cultural divide
maybe it wont be as overt as her constantly posting minion memes to her facebook wall but you're gonna have times you just dont understand what she's going on about

there needs to be a relationship or sexual advantage to you being older (it could be a monetary advantage but really unless you're already on the daddy angle that's more of a lead in to you losing her anyway) or the cultural divide is gonna weight down on you both

>because of the cultural divide
oh, it happens, but is not that serious. I mean, I have to watch some Big Brother nad all those Got talent shows, but it's not a big deal. She does the duckface when taking pictures with her friends, but she's not really that kind of obnoxious millenial. I dated a 21 girl that posted EVERYTHING on twitter and bro, that shit was anoying.

I'm not worry about that, doesn't seem like a big problem. Should I?

Based work place. They need to do this everywhere. The fatties can't keep getting away with it.

thar she blows man the harpoons

>my soulmate, the missing piece of my very being, is a broken down fatty with no willpower
You're the one who said it, user.

>No dude she's the love of my life I cant betray her
>but she's a fatty
>and a vapid millenial
>and brain dead
do you share some kind of common interest?
if not you seriously need to either dump her or start emotionally manipulating her

if you're dating a fatty you should at least be getting something out of it; though I'll admit you have a much safer bet with her than a chick who was fat throughout their whole life.
Permafats are the single worst thing you can date.

She blows me everynight, looking at me with the most beautiful blue eyes you'll ever see. She swallows my cum with a smile and hugs me. She moans that she loves me while I'm making love to her, tells me my dick is huge and cums like three times for every nut I bust. We almost can't go out becuase when se start fooling around she gets so wet her panties drip.

the no willpower part is yet to see. If she manages to lose weight then we are literally soulmates.

>do you share some kind of common interest?
not really. I mean, nothing in particular. Books, movies, music, we are not into the same things.

Does it make me a bad person that I'm happy the West is getting fatter and fatter?
Makes me and my life choices stand out even more.

Ew dude

Thats fucking disgusting knowing that its a fatty

You have one life to live and you choose the one person who is mentally broken and will have gut rot and mold underbher breasts in about 3 years

Sounds like she swallows everything with a smile m8. Try to understand it in these terms. If she can't commit to eating healthy for a fucking week without cheating, what makes you think she'll commit to you forever without doing the same?

a relationship built on sex is like a foundation built on sand user

humans are programmed to seek other partners after enough time with one person; eventually everyone loses sexual interest in their partner and at that point you need to either
A. have a strong stable relationship with real common interest and dialogue between each other
or
B. have her completely dependant on you

you've just gone over how you dont have common interests or dialogue between each other

I think you're full of shit, since it's nothing like you describe, let alone Fanta or Sprite. I don't even drink them anymore, for years, but none of them was bad. Coca-Cola I liked the least. Mountain Dew the best.

in straya its the extinction of the skinnyfats
everyone (white, 20-30 and socially active) is either at least mildly Veeky Forums or completely fat now

now that the division is real the Veeky Forums wars can begin

it's all fun and games until there are so little fit people you get mocked and ridiculed like fatties are now

Unlike them I wouldn't give a fuck tho.Both they and I know that I'm making the right choices while they waste their life away.
They get offended because they know what they're doing is bad and stupid but lack the willpower to do anything about it.

>literally soulmates
You are literally not, because there is literally no such thing as a soulmate. Two people working hard at a relationship is what makes it work. You may feel different levels of initial attraction, but it still takes a lot of effort, and there isn't only one single person in the sea of seven billion that's the one for you. And she sounds like the kind who doesn't put much effort into anything.

>two people working hard at a relationship is what makes it work
this is what straightfags actually believe lmao

keep falling for the vaginal jew's trickery cuck
meanwhile gays and lesbians get a soulmate by default after having a good time in their 20s-30s getting laid constantly and have equal relationships instead of webs of lies

>the one person who is mentally broken
I don't know about you, but if having problems at some point in your life is being mentally broken I never met a sane person. Also, she's not THAT fat.

Nice one. I don't know, I guess it depends on how important it is for her. If she's not really interested in losing weight, why not to cheat? Something clicked in my head and for eight months I literally didn't eat any sugar or fat, mostly because I never felt like it. But I know that's no the usual. She will have the temptation very close everyday, and changing your routines it's not easy.

hey, we don't like the same music or movies, but we have a common interest in life, we see things the same way, we behave very similar... and we talk, of course. About everything. She shares her hobbies with me, I do the same. And sometimes we find something we like in the other.

you would be surprised how fast can things change

>ywn go on a US roadtrip and ride with the whales throug wallmart

Feels bad man

yeah, the soulmate thing was an overexageration. It's just that she's going through the same shit I did not so long ago

>m issues
>never gonna happen mate
>once you give up on love with women it's much, much easier to at least get laid
>falling in love too easy is the greatest weakness of man
>an

how many women have you met in your life you could actually like and respect as friends?

My count is at one, and she's a diesel dyke

>came here to hate fat people
>disgusting chubby chaser in denial about his pathetic relationship blogging at mach 10 speeds

Maybe the problem isn't everybody else but you...

> at mach 10 speeds
I wish. Sorry to spoil the 99558th FPHT today

Who hurt you?

I love Italian lemonade but that's because it actually tastes like lemons and not just sugary bullshit

Fuck you there wasn't one yesterday and I had to look in the archives

A cold glass bottle of coke after a long hard bike ride is one of the best ever. I find coke disgusting if it isn't after physical activity but after strenuous physical activity it suddenly is the best thing ever. Can't explain.

>I need my dose!!!!

Anyway, Im buying a new cellphone for her for chrsitmas. I will install myfitnesspal and techa her how to use it. And I guess I'll teahc her to do squats twice a day. Any advice?

>Any advice?

Stop thinking with your dick and stop letting some dumb broad leech off of you.

Alternatively, kill yourself for being a thirsty beta male who contributes in enabling the current trend of female entitlement.

Give her sexual incentives for logging accurately for many days in a row. MFP is great, but only if you actually use it.

quite a lot actually.
i mean, my sister is pretty much a roastie, but my roommates and friends in this case have been nice and good people.
Pro tip: If everyone is an asshole from your perspective, maybe you are from theirs too

>fatties start oppressing /fits/
>/fits/ rebel
>winter rebellion, sparked by cutoff xmas jumpers
>fatties helpless to fight back
>surviving fatties are eaten over bulking season

Yeah, I know, I used to log everything I eat, but now I barely use it. I will try to make her use it, but I don't want her to feel like it is too important to me

diet coke is drunk by people that want to control their weight but can't stop drinking coke do you really expect that group of people to be skinny?

I think they do it because they are aware of how bad it is to eat all that shit.
They then chose diet instead of regular coke so they can tell themselves that they just saved 460 kcal and see that as an achievement.

Wow, I had no idea things were so bad for them.
Can't really hang i these threads with good conscience anymore

how the fuck do you get fat eating vegan meme garbage????????