Poorfag here. I can't afford a gym membership but I want to be able to get a good workout...

Poorfag here. I can't afford a gym membership but I want to be able to get a good workout. What are some workout techniques I should do to stay in shape?

Pushups
Pullups
Plenty of juice

you can afford a fucking gym membership. how much money do you spend every month on snack food, pot, bars, video games, soda, literally any unnecessary thing: pick something and make it your first sacrifice

You can't even afford 10 dollars at planet fitness?

I don't work at the moment so I don't have a whole lot of money to spend. Plus, I'm a student

Calisthenics. Best bet, spend $50 and get a set of rings. You can work most muscles on them.

Then get a job on the weekends you degenerate fuck. I go to school full time and work 38 hours a week and still have time to hit the gym.

>Plus, I'm a student
School gym?

Jump rope, adjustable dumbbells, push-ups, pull-ups.

It's your best strategy for the space and financially strapped.

Pushups
Pullups
Squats
Bridges
Handstand pushups
Jumping jacks

Getting up and going outside to do stuff
Make a sand bag
Lift heavy logs and rocks and things
Try to pull trees out of the ground or push trees

The very idea that you NEED a gym to get fit is the most laughable and retarded fucking thing I've ever heard.

>Then get a job on the weekends you degenerate fuck.

This. Seriously if working 2 shifts on the weekend for minimum wage breaks your school routine good luck trying to stay Veeky Forums when you graduate.

You really need a gym to get strong though

If you actually want something then you make it happen. Money is not an object if you want it bad enough

If lifting isn't what you want then what does "in shape" mean to you?

I legit can't find work atm. It's not like I'm not willing to get a job

Still see Does your school not have a gym?

No

holy shit thats so cheap i can go to the gym now i think

vegeta mode

Do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and run 10 km every single day.

Go on craigslist and look for a weight set.

Go on amazon and buy a jumprope.

Go on youtube and look for tutorials on how to use both. Gratz, yer doin it.

>go buy some sacks
>they are fucking sacks, they are cheap as shit
>go fill those sacks with dirt
>its fucking dirt, its fucking FREE, you can afford dirt
>get a bar, it doesnt even have to be a fucking real bar, you can use a thick bit of wood, or a handle off a broom or anything
>put the sacks on either side
>lift it

If you're lucky you might be able to find two sticks, then you can have a pair of adjustable dumbells for the price of four sacks and dirt!

Make sure to wear only burlap while doing these exercises, and call yourself the iron peasant.

kek'd

I would pay good money for someone to get Veeky Forums off dirtlifting and posting images of their progress

careful or someone will make a patreon tumblr account for that and then give up after 1 month with two of your dollars in their pocket

5 days of 8 work hours
rest 8 hours between sets

sorry mate but if you are in a position where you can't find 50c a day ($15pm) for a gym membership then you must have much bigger things to worry about than working out