Why is every fitness youtuber the same?

Why is every fitness youtuber the same?

>all fake natties
>all have terrible routines. Aka, 6 days a week, one muscle group each day, 20 something sets for each group.
>all justify their vanity and self-obsession as just 'enjoying life and having fun with the physique they worked so hard for' (despite roids being responsible for it)
>all upload workout videos with the same annoying garbage electronic music in the back ground
>all of them severely neglect their legs

Am I missing something?

>Am I missing something?
Self-confidence

>not doing 20 sets per muscle group

>caring about jewtubers
>not realizing they'll do anything for monitization

I see you are butthurt because I criticized your beloved youtuber. Who is it, jeff seid? Kinobody?

Here is a tip: buying their shitty 50 dollar programs is not going to make you look like them.

As someone who is into fitness, I'd like there to be at least one good fitness channel, not just fake natties trying to sell me worthless shit.

what's wrong with 6 days a week (no memes pls)

Scooby won't sell you shit bro

lmao who hurt you

VintageGentics is a pretty solid channel. He's a german/austrian bodybuilder who's studying nutrition at uni(so little bro science) and seems like a generally nice guy. Commentates over all his vids with advice and explanations as to why certain he's performing certain movements.

is athlean x a meme? or is he gay? or both

Nothing if you're seeing progress and eating properly

Search up Athlean X, clickbaity thumbnails but he actually gives really good advice

hate his voice and those constant fucking ads he has on his videos telling people to sub or visit his channel. The dude has no charisma whatsoever.

agreed

recovery. That being said, if you are splitting up muscle groups properly, and limiting your intensity (not going to failure everyday) and regulating your volume, it can be done. I am speaking for real natties of course. Fake natties recover a lot better and can get away with dumbshit.

My point is though that you can make the same if not better gains doing full body 3 days a week. You spend way less time in the gym. It is much more efficient. But if you really like spending time in the gym and you dont have a job or school or a social life, go for it. Just make sure you know what you are doing.

>20 something sets for each group.

Wait a minute. Are you telling me you do less than that? What a fucking dyel fag.

>20 sets per muscle group
>once a week
>a lot

ask me how i know you're small, volumelet

i probably do like 100 sets of bench alone on sheiko a week

Yeah, if you are natural, you are retarded to be doing that much volume. thats at least 100 sets a week for your whole body. Youll over train and burn out.

>Terrible routine

Lmao fuck off back to SS

>100 sets of bench per week
Outrageous

Dont listen to this bs.
Who looks better? The guy going six- or three times a week? Not that hard to answer

Why is every soda the same?

>carbonated beverage
>sweet, sugary flavor
>uses sugar, corn syrup, or fake sugar to taste good
>not healthy
>sold in cans, bottles, and fountains
>cost about the same

maybe it's because this is the best business model for a beverage to make money.

Candytoe
Clarence, although probably not natty

Its because people who think going to the gym to look good is a lifestyle are pretty trash.

And this includes all body builders (except Arnold).

>Natty = not big enough that anyone will believe you
>Admitting to roids = people discredit your work

Fake natty is the only way to go for "youtube fame"

>They all peddle programs
Because dumb fucks buy them.

>all upload the same videos
Because dumb fucks watch them

>neglect legs
Because Joe Shmuck doesn't care if he can squat 300 lbs, he wants abs in a vain attempt to land himself a trophy wife.

Arnold is more of a marketing success than a bodybuilding success. Not saying he isn't cool or anything, but if he'd been at his peak today he'd likely be doing the same shit as all the YouTube celeries because that's what pays the bills.

If theres something to learn from fake natties it's that you should be a fake natty too. If you have the money for it, all you're doing is saving time and effort. Training on a mild cycle of say, 300mg of test a week, maybe with some anavar and some aromasin if you're fat is deeply satisfying. It's like how you imagined training would work before you started and discovered gains are fucking hard. Do your life a favour and start doing mild cycles.

and if you arent on gear, you are small as shit.

Naturals, especially people who work jobs and have lives outside of eating, sleeping, and lifting, can't get away with 100 sets a week.

If you are natty, you must be doing some pretty low intensity sets. like 50% intensity.

>i probably do like 100 sets of bench alone on sheiko a week

lol I bet you only bench the bar baka

>>all fake natties
to trigger autistic losers like you
>>all have terrible routines. Aka, 6 days a week, one muscle group each day, 20 something sets for each group.
20 something sets is just 5 sets of 4 movements...pretty standard. and it works, wheres ur progress pics? :^)
>>all justify their vanity and self-obsession as just 'enjoying life and having fun with the physique they worked so hard for' (despite roids being responsible for it)
so they cant enjoy the life roids got them? your butthurt is leaking
>>all upload workout videos with the same annoying garbage electronic music in the back ground
and you still watch them
>>all of them severely neglect their legs
because in the real world no one cares about legs

what about the fact that all olympians train for 4-6 hours per day, at least 5 days a week?

and many/most are natty. I'm not talking about bodybuilders specifically, but all sports.
Cyclists, runners, gymnastics, swimmers, etc.
People that go to the gym more often and for longer periods shouldn't be ostracized, but admired and emulated.

>because in the real world no one cares about legs
spotted the DYEL

I don't get it Veeky Forums. All of the true natties are boring gay manlets.

>scott herman
>athlean
>scooby
>fortress

One day you'll be a boring gay manlet and you'll learn to appreciate it.

Training for sports proficiency and skill is not the same as training for muscle mass or strength.

>and many/most are natty

lmao

Cmon dude

This is why everyone on fit looks like shit. You're all lazy.

> and many/most are natty.

and then you post a dude on tons of gear? Oh wait, it's just hard work right? and I'm just a lazy piece of shit for not looking like that.

Well yeah, you are.

ofcourse :^)

>it's just hard work right? and I'm just a lazy piece of shit for not looking like that.

Yeh, you're a lazy piece of shit.

You're working hard but in the wrong direction. Its not all about the training diet and sleep. You're missing an important factor - celltech.

You want the roided physique but won't go the extra mile.

All those steroids are eating your braincells

Too bad that he actually says a lot of bullshit.

Go watch some decent channels then bro.

delusion, the post.
>beleiving any olympian is natty
Dude, it's just to proper bribe and fuck the IOC so that they won't test you too strictly. Olympic Sports is dirty business.

The more you train, the more you can train. Also you sound like a WoW forum poster.

You are. The golden one.

China have an entire branch of the pharmaceutical industry dedicated to doping

Despite being a delusional right-wing fucktard, The Golden One is actually a pretty solid and cute youtuber. No homo

he toook my advice in the comment section once, so i basically trained him
he's a good kid, really going places

t b h bro he just hit the nail on the head and u got thoroughly raped by his comment.

thread should of been deleted & ur life choices reconsidered there.

eat shit

cheers

No

Dom Mazzetti is all you need, he's 100% natty

didnt ask a question.

also sage im ready to see this thread 404

eat shit u slanty eyed fuck.

thanks

Tfw Did i even ask u a question.
Tfw Im constantly refreshing my browser waiting to see this thread 404 , loser

>watching fitness youtubers

Some bawdy's a widdle bit angwyyy ;^)

/thread

You missed one thing
>all of them post shitty instagram photos and videos with a retarded text attempting to be philosophical.
>At least one of them will reference how they're getting better but not where they were at some point

>Who looks better? The guy going roiding- or the guy training three times a week? Not that hard to answer

>not watching Our Guy™ Eric Bugenhagen

Not going to make it

Gregg Valentino

>Bart kwan/barbell brigade
>omar isuf
>silent Mike
C'mon you fucks

People want to get advice from people who look beastly. At the same time they don't want advice from a cheater.

The natty won't get viewers because they're not as beastly as the roiders, and those who admit to roiding won't get viewers because people don't like cheats.

So the only people who can get viewers are roiders that don't admit to it.

Scooby. He isn't selling you anything except his offer to join Sweat4Health forum. All his tools are free to use and he gives you tough love with a hint of homo kindness.

Do you want a cookie or something for figuring out they're fake natty?

Bart "i'm fully natural guys" Kwan
Barbell "Palabra life" Brigade
Silent "totally natural guys" Mike
Omar "i call people racist for attention" Isuf

>and many/most are natty.
8/8 b8

yeah I don't really dig "gym culture", alot of gym bros are self obsessed douches.

do you even know what sheiko is you fucking retard?

100 sets a week doesn't equal a 100 sets a week. you can't judge any program or routine by just the number of sets.

how delusional are you? if only a few people were on gear, they would all be gold medalists but guess what? even shitty (relativly) olympians get caught? what does that mean if they're shit while using steroids? because they all have superhuman freak genes, so they must be competing with other people with steroids? who wouldve THUNK

the best you can expect from a youtuber is just being quiet about the subject desu. people who say nothing are far better than people who actively claim they're natty like jeff seid, ogus etc.

>all of them severely neglect their legs
Bullshit, ever seen Bradley Martyn or Matt Ogus?

AthleanX
He does try to sell his shit but he has good content

You shut your mouth. Scooby's probably my favorite faggot on the entire planet

> 6 days a week, one muscle group each day, 20 something sets for each group
holy fuck this is literally me dont tell me ive been doing it wrong this whole time. someone tell me this is b8

This is true, I kept upping my volume by a few sets a week and now I workout 24/7. Stop being such lazy fucks.

No it's a pretty solid intermediate-advanced routine

Stop samefagging nigger.

>who is the almighty Natty King Scoobeus the 3rd

Omar Isuf

>Why is every fitness youtuber the same?
Because it sells to insecure teens who are going to workout for a week and say "i just dont have the genes for it".
>B-but they lied! They lied and got money for it! They spread misinformation about what natty can achieve!
Don't matter, folks will justify their use of drugs for them and all you get out of this whole situation is being upset at them and how the world isn't how you believe it should be. You can go full /r9k/ but you will lose extremely hard for no reason at all.

Try PPL or something similar its awesome and super fun time

I like to train 5-7 days a week and alternate the workouts slightly so that if I train mostly chest and some triceps isolations on monday then I'll go more heavy on triceps and shoulders on wednesday or thursday. Sometimes I like make one workout a shorter/lighter/less volume one and cut the rejuvenation period a bit or maybe do two (usually different ones) workouts same day

For me enjoyment is number one for gains. And I enjoy working out as often as I can

>>all have terrible routines. Aka, 6 days a week, one muscle group each day, 20 something sets for each group.
Can someone explain why this is worse than doing that ABC stronglifts 5x5 type method that I often see?

Alan Thrall, Buff Dudes

praise jesus im 6 months in i really dont wanna learn ive been lifting shitty this whole time

This. He got very lucky. I mean does anyone even use his supplements? They probably taste like ass (even though most do), but he's just a fucking hipster now that Hollywood and being the Governator got to his head.

Beginners program vs more advanced programs that sometimes have drugs in mind while planned. Stronglifts and ss are usually for fresh out the gate anons who need to get strong quick so they have the energy and physical capability to do other programs or sports.

Why don't people just go and get a fucking trainer or better yet learn how to do the shit themselves instead of watching faggots like the Hodge Twins or Kali Muscle looking like some Giganigga that shoots HGH into his carotid?

t. cuck

Lel do you think the Olypmics commite can test every APPLICANT and TRAIL from every country? In every sport/gymnastic branch? People who are 3 years underage to compete but will get trailed later for the olympics? How many tests? How often? 100 000 candidates twice a week for 4 years? Luls

Yes, but it is not a meal, motherfucker

>100 doesn't equal 100

yeah, im the dumbass

>probably

Personal trainers cost money. there is no sense in paying for information you can get for free, cuck.

also his cringey clickbait titles. but his advice is p ok

>being this broke

Vitruvian physique