youtube.com/watch?v=C-bfSMpHBHE
youtu.be/65YEFT4MLsw?t=43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'd be much better off physically had he never started

fuark rich is lookin sickening

btw will janoy ever cut right?

Link to the vid

one day he may

>complains rich looks weird when rich explicitly stated his wish is to leave humanity behind

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv15q19fqQA

dem 5d delts man, he's all natural right?

5:23 black guy in the back laughing girls.jpg

the music during Piano's workout reminds me of music from boss fights in vide ogames from 90's and early 00's
fucking killed me

Met him in real life at a vegas buffet.

Nice guy. Looks exactly how you think he looks. Full of steroids, collagen, and self loathing

looks like a shriveled turd

roiding to look like that lmao

wtf is wrong with his tricep

His muscles are leaving him behind.

he most likely has bigorexia. ya it looks freakish to us but to him its awesome and he probably wants to be even bigger.

part of me wants to feel sorry for him. but then i realize he is so filthy rich that i shoot myself in the foot with this.

still i think he looks really hideous. the tattoo plastered look with the roidbody and wrinkly weird face is really appalling

>Veeky Forums = mire guys that want to get huge
> itt = talk shit about a bro that got huge

Everyone in this thread is an enormous faggot and puny dyel bitch, including me.

no seriously, what the hell is that

tfw your arm looks literally like a dick hanging lower than the balls

stfu u retard. why the hell would i mire some dude who has more roids than blood in his system and probably a decent amount of oil in his muscle? ok he has MASSIVE arms. so what. thats not aesthetic, nobody wants that. youre obviously missing the point of fitness.

zyzz on the other hand i would mire on the daily (rip)

That feel when your triceps is as big as your head

How do I Fried chicken arms mode?

is he saying 5 super sets

>nobody wants that
Except Piano DOES want that, that's why he did it
>muh zyzz
>muh true fitness
He's fucking dead m8, you are literally miring a spooky skeleton.

>would mire
You mean do mire! Rip sweet prince

5 SCOOPZ, CMN!!!!
>you're missing the point of fitness
>it's about aesthetics
kys

Why would anyone roid when the muscle mass needed for ideal male aesthetics is achievable natty

>was it worth it?

*flex human dick* you tell me

GOOOD FUCKING MORNING GODDAMMIT

youtube.com/watch?v=C-bfSMpHBHE

amen
heretic
not just about aesthetics but mirin rich is like mirin a crack addict. the dude lifts heavy but he's NOT healthy and hes not (((fit))) and he does not have respect for his body. hell, hes probably gonna be dead less than 10 years.

>jusT in his 40's.png

Don't know what happened with the subtitles but I'm going to make this my new lifting chant.

>implying anyone would argue with rich irl
>implying being a huge intimidating freakbeast isn't better than being aesthetic

why would he put synthol in his triceps when they're obviously strong as fuck already

youtu.be/65YEFT4MLsw?t=43s

he's done synthol before, and when it's been in the tissue for a while it fucks you up

Are you implying that Zyzz, the guy who died of a heart attack at age 21 was "fit"?

hasn't he been caught using fake plates in the past?

I have no idea but he has fake muscles, so I wouldn't be surprised if he uses fake plates too.

"bive scoohps"

It's not better because if you're pretty to look at people will like you and respect you more. If you're a "huge intimidating freakbeast" covered in cringe-tier tattoos most people won't take you seriously with your only respect coming from Tapout and Sports Nutrition snap-back wearing, hyper insecure faggots seeking to be the tough-guy because dad didn't hug them enough.

Which would you rather be? It's not like you can't roid for aesthetics.

ultra kek

Those aren't roids though. He had implants, which is why it looks so unnatural. If he just kept roiding, he would have looked fine.

kekd

If someone could photoshop a semi-transparent image of the twin towers getting hit over this then that would be great

Fuck that had me laughing for a solid minute

Best I could do

except for biceps, his weights are always light as fuck for his size, dafuq?

Holy shit, top kek

Great form on those curls ^_^

people will show rich piana a fuck ton more respect than they will jeff seid
guaranteed

when was the last time you think anyone disagreed with rich to his face?

This isn't because he started using gear though is it?

I mean, the sheer size of the muscle is down to using steroids, but a whole host of other shit is at play here.

Using gear won't make this happen unless you want it to. It can also make this happen . Zyzz did gear and had a body nothing like piano's.

Ahahahahahahah that was exactly what I was hoping for user, bless your soul.

This is the first time someone actually did one of my dumb photoshop requests, thanks for making my day

Guarantee his body is in a lot of pain

Idk are you scared of him or something. Why would u be scared to debate anyone

why would someone get implants if he is on steroids? doesn't make sense

Roids are a factor and obviously he never felt big enough even just using juice so he started doing more than steroids

He's obviously got fake pecs

hard to compare, zyzz was like 27 or something. the pianoman is past 50 now, I think. It makes a huge difference.

Also, the pianoman has admitted that he's taking all kinds of shit, HGH, IGF-1, probably insulin (not sure on that one), melanotan and probably a whole host of other shit. He's also been on roids nonstop since he was 18 (probably earlier than that, but that's what he "officially claims") plus he's had several operations (muscle implants, face implants, hair implants) and he's used synthol before.

His skin looks like leather

Good one

fukin saved

kek

Zyzz died at 22, user. Roids killed him at an age where most first-world people are barely even getting their lives started.

My sides to heaven and beyond

>you're older than Zyzz was at his peak and still haven't made it

HOly shit.

Bostin was right..
That mother fucker has Implants.

WOW

Yeah because you haven't been blasting 250mg of tren for the past 16 weeks.

You want to "make it" huh?| The needle is waiting for you.

what happened to the natty anthem?

>abusing every drug under the sun and filling yourself with synthol is as bad as a simple test bnc

stay small natty faggots

Rich probably started with some simple test bnc. Obviously that wasn't enough for the man

He started with test and deca, this was in one of his videos

>vegas buffet

It wasn't when he was getting married, was it?

Lmao, every "person" in his videos is a bootlicking idiot roider just like him, guy is 5'7 or something, nobody takes him serious

skin is leather dipshit

Why are they thanking me?

>google translates mutant now

Rationalization for mental illness

do you have the rest user?

No it was for a Mr. Olympia event.

This. All I think of when I see roided gymrats is that video of a bodybuilder at a pool party getting ignored by everyone as he flexes and eats by himself.

why do you care