What is the IRL manlet cutoff?

What is the IRL manlet cutoff?

What exercises can be done to gain height?

Other urls found in this thread:

inc.com/john-warrillow/the-surprising-role-height-plays-in-your-potential-as-a-leader.html
slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2002/03/short_changed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk im a manlet but have good face thank god. still sucks tho

I wondered about this pic that the guy is actually like 6'2" and she's a fucking Amazonian 6'5" monstrosity and just trying to make herself feel adequate.

He's probably short af though... glad it's not me.

i'm a manlet too, but i'm a faggot so no one cares

actually, a lot of guys like me being shorter

Kys dyels. Im 5 years old, 6 foot 6 and diddly 757 lbs.

Highly depends on your country/area senpai. I'm Dutch so it's somewhere around 1,80-1,85 here. I'm 1,90 and a third of the men I see is as long/longer than me.

If you live in some American state with a lot of Chinese and Italian blood you'll be tall at 1,80 (5'10?).

Honestly just use the people around you as a reference senpai

Fuck off you underage chad

>Highly depends on your country/area

100% this, stop asking this stupid question. There's a ton of variance even in the US. In the more Germanic midwest, 6'2 is nothing special. In Mexican California, you'll be a giant.

Real life is just 6ft

irl it's 1.80 m, nobody claims you lack of height if you're 1.80 m.If you feel like manlet despite being 1.80 or more, you're fucking insecure faggot.

Also for the OP's pic the guys just looks very laughable even if he was tall, they would somehow mock him.

That's a hair under 5'11" for those of you in 3rd world, non-metric countries.

Being tall is no party either, i'm 6'3" at 230lbs and with my proportions it'll be hard to do well in oly lifting or cycling with my height and build

5'10. In some cases 5'9. (small head, good proportions and body type) For an example Brad pitt. He is around 5'10 yet he always looks tall. I know movie tricks and angles but in his case there are a whole bunch of other things. His head shape and size, his long arms and his extremly good posture. The lifts he wears 99% of the time are almost invisible because of his proportions.

5'8" yeah. If this is your height then you heard that you are short. You can make it better with +1or2 inch lifts but if you do more you will achive RDJ clown status.

5'7" - you are legit short. Nothing will change that. You can balance it out with lifts but you can easily look like a joke.

And remember, girls fuck with anybody. Short guys, tall guys, fat guys, skinny guys, old guys they fuck with anybody.
If you are short then dont try to pick up girls at the nightclub. That environment works against you. I have short friends and some of them baths is pussy and I have aspie lanket friends too who cant get any. The lack of height will work against you a few times in life but it shouldnt stop you.

>tfw 5'10
>tfw midgets are my fetish
could be worse
i could be 5'9

6'

so you agree or not?

I like that we're back to this manlet hate after lanklet got BTFO in that manlets with hot girlfriends thread.

Whether I agree or not isn't the case i'm making, I'm saying that different sports require different builds and heights for best performance. Sure, you don't often see smaller guys in basketball, long jump or running bobsleds for example; but you don't see a lot of big guys in gymnastics, road cycling and especially not as jockeys and such.

If i could have it my way, I'd be 5'11" and 170ish lbs for all round performance, but I just have to work with what I have and opt for sports that suit me a bit better given my size.

I feel small being 1,83m.
In Germany this is normal height.
Because my friends are all big dudes, except one guy from Japan, and two dudes from Turkey.

>183
>average Germany

Fellow German here, objectively false m8. That's the average in the netherlands for guys basically.

In sweden average male height is ~182cm so doesnt seem too far off

>keeps increasing the height every post
Clever, make everyone a manlete so no one is

Sweden is lower and germany is definitely lower. netherlands is tallest country in the world outside of meme countries formed around freak african tribes

Veeky Forums needs to stop hating itsself

Probably isn't a cutoff just a sliding scale where things get progressively worse.

>Average height among the Fortune 500 CEOs: 6 foot 2
>If you're 6 feet tall, you probably earn about $6,000 more than the equally qualified 5-foot-6-inch shrimp down the hall.

6'0" for dating
6'2" for business
split the difference = 6'1" is probably close to optimal height.

inc.com/john-warrillow/the-surprising-role-height-plays-in-your-potential-as-a-leader.html
slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2002/03/short_changed.html

According to SCB (an agency dedicated to gathering and processing statistics) the average male height in 2010 was 180cm

Upper body stretches to correct posture and increase space between vertebrae > 2 inches max in a year

>"Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6’2″ or taller. Among my CEO sample, 30 percent were 6’2″ or taller."
the bullshit flows again as I see
In america everyones pecker gets a lil harder when a tall guy is around but the rest of the world do not gives a fuck. Chinese billioners buying up your cities and I bet not many of them are taller than 5'8".

Most ceos are from rich families and rich people have better diet, better nutrition. They grow taller then the average because they dont have to eat that shitty grocery store quality chicken breast with full of hormons, water and antibiotics.
If you are not spending atleast 1k for food per month then I have bad news for you:
you are just eating shitty pleb food like the rest of us.

Thank God I'm 6 feet tall

nigga my upper body is already long as fuck
how do i fix my shitty legs
oh wait, nutrition in early life and genetics
thanks dad

I'm 6'2" but if I really like a girl and am in competition with another guy that's there who is like 5'11" I claim 5'11" so they think he's like 5'8" lol, works most of the time. Times it doesn't is when I can't hold in my laughter when the other guy is saying you're way taller than 5'11" durr

haha that sipbrah guy is the shortest manlet I've ever seen
I sure would hate to be him haha