Least favorite ethnicities/cultures based on historical impact? Pic related

Least favorite ethnicities/cultures based on historical impact? Pic related.

Hard to pick between Kr*uts and Angl*s, really.

Probably Jews

Jews

>no contribu.......

t. butthurt slav

Historically Krauts have done a good job of ruining everything, but from where I am, Pakistanis are the worst at the moment.

>Balkanites are still butthurt
Success breeds jealousy

>jackasses
Most Steppe peoples.
>did literally nothing
Central Africans.
>centuries of diplomatic autism
The Aristocracies and Royal Families of European Powers post 1600s.

This.

kys frenchie

Anglos, it's unbelievable how many wars have been caused by an artifical state like 'Great Britain' and its balance of power (ie. divide and conquer) doctrine.

this

nothing can beat Jews

Mongols, also Turks.
Germans and Anglos and Serbs.
Americans, too.

Turks, Mongols. There really isn't any comparison between the amount of damage they've done and the amount anyone else has done.

whatever the jews have actually done, they would be powerless without the anglo

if you think yourselves "redpilled", dig a little deeper into the rabbit hole

>american
>ethnicity
eurangatan education

>ethnicities/cultures
>CULTURES
Actually, when I think of it, you're right. I shouldn't have put Americans there.

Gypsies. At least Mongols, Turks, and Anglos earned their place in history through sheer might. Even Jews got to where they are now with their ruthless cunning.

But in their 1000-year history, Gypsies have accomplished absolutely nothing of worth in human history. They're neither martial savages nor rootless cosmopolitans, but the detritus of Hindu civilization that spread disease and crime to every place they drag their wagons into. The only reason why they haven't been mercifully extinguished from the human race is because their host cultures drank in the whole human rights and equality koolaid. Seriously, fuck Gypsies.

america does have a culture, it's just shit
it controls most of the western world's culture too
sorry friend

Poles, no doubt
The toilet cleaners of europe yet they think they are hot shit

literal subhumans

Pre renaissance germanics

Sorry for what?

Any answer but Mongols and assorted steppe niggers is wrong

for destroying the west

I'll say "it's fine", but I won't mean it, because I'm in reality pretty bummed out by it.
It's fine.

Easy
Anglos are bastardized island kra*ts to whom it was a mistake to teach civilization to. At any occasion they get they will jump to the defense of the kr*ut whenever it means causing damage to europe.

Jews and Germans

Turks stopped advancing scientifically and militarily past 1600. Giving up on fighting real countries and just grabbed desert clay.

Don't forget 90% of your rulers and their government were Balkanites. Turks were the subhuman peasants as always.

g*rmans

Please neck yourself.

finns

Is that haiku?

butthurt much?

Chinks are naturally uppity and haughty because their third world country was relevant a million years ago, but they aren't nearly as obnoxious as pic related.

You're supposed to post ethnicities you hate for historical reasons. If they did absolutely nothing then that doesn't make them so bad.

Seppeniggers like Turks and Mongols.

Anglos are an obvious evil. Germans are not as bad as them.

Normans

Jews ofc

It was obvious this shit talk thread would devolve into people posting about whatever ethnicity they hated for being “haughty” or “obnoxious” rather than historical reasons.