Is this good progression? Started going to gym a month ago

5'8''

Weight: 208 lbs
Bench Press: 85 lbs

Today, a month later:
Weight: 206 lbs
Bench Press: 145lbs

Is this good progression for a month of solid work 7 days a week, doing 5x5 with as much weight as I can while still maintaining proper form?

Thanks user

ur welcome user

Come back when u bench 3 plates you fat fuck

No

Are you only doing bench?

Enjoy your eventual gigantic pectorals and tiny arms.

Also just doing bench makes you look like you have tiddies. You have to also do inclined bench to be aesthetic and work your upper chest.

>7 days a week
Have you heard of rest days? Your body needs to recover for 24-48 hours. That's when your muscles build. Working out tears them and rest rebuilds them stronger. Also hit your arms and abs too. You don't want to look like that lobster from sponge Robert

Of course not, I've been doing:

Traps
Delts
Triceps
Quads
Calfs
Forearm
Glutes

the works, I definitely don't want to end up with chicken legs, I cringe at those pictures I see on Veeky Forums.

For upper chest I do the rope things like christ on the cross, do it from high down. then from down to high. my chest is starting to look really nice, especially around the collarbone area, very aesthetic.

TFW my pecs blew up doing bench 1x a week
Apparently I have super pec growth genetics, and weak AF arm genetics

Can confirm OP

I don't do the same muscle groups in a row. I give them time to recover with my OP Whey Protein (vanilla), Fage Total 0% and honey and oats.

for 4 weeks. yes thats good. Try to get on my level

5'10"
weight: 170
Bench press: 225

Slow and steady, I'll get there in 6 months.

Arms are a bitch anyway because you cant progress if you have weak grip strength. If you have good balance you can cheese it with regular bench.

>tfw my tiny gym has no squat rack so I have to do front squats but only up to what I can front raise

I'm going to have to save up and buy a damn squat rack.

Don't forget weighted dips. Obligatory fedora pic aside, it's a really important exercise.

This is good but if you don't want you lifts to tapper off as it approaches bw then you should do a beginner program.

Don't have a machine for it. I do sitting tricep pull downs with the lat pull down machine.

Last time I tried to fashion a 45LB Medallion with a jumprope to do bench dips I fucked up my back.

>upper chest
You do realize your pecs are one muscle right?

You should've lost a lot more weight in that amount of time

No, you can obviously target upper chest and have a fuller, better looking chest. If you just do benches and similar you will have a strange looking chest.

With upper chest exercises you fill out the collarbone area better and you look Arnold-like swole. It's bretty gud

I know right!

I did however visually lose a lot of size. I went from pant size 43 to 40. And dress shirts and tshirts L size now fit me nicely, I don't look overweight. I look like I lift or at least started to lift for a few months.

Maybe my weight went from fat to muscle?

>What is the Pectoralis Major and Minor
Nigga I just started lifting and I know more than you.

Also I stole that tip from AHNOLD, so eat a dick.

There are different heads that preform the same function but in different ways

>7 days a week