D.R.u.g.S

Have you ever done drugs? What was your experience and what drug did you do? Has it had any impact on your fitness or health?
I love mdma, LSD and mushrooms. But I try to stay away unless I go to festivals.

Just weed and alcohol. I love weed, but it fucks my motivation for studying and it makes me not care about anything. Alcohol is great for partying every now and then.

Shrooms, acid, blow, Molly, weed, alcohol. Shrooms and acid were a real mindfuck, but didn't really help or hinder fitness

Nice trips

I have done:
Shrooms, LSD, XTC, Ritalin, Cocaine, Weed/Hasj, speed(amphetamine).

>Did shrooms like 10 times, always gave me a nice trip

>LSD, awesome trip but was too heavy for my liking

>Cocaine and amphetamines fuck me up for a long time, I cant eat much either.

>Had a lot of chill moments with weed but it makes me apathetic and lazy

>I will always have a (very) weak spot for alcohol and it fucks up my gains

I drink and smoke cigs, smoking only kills me on cardio, i'm still pretty decent on it, but lifting i didn't noticed anything different, i also smoke weed once in a while when there is a goo party or the vibe is leading to smoking weed

Weed, E, Molly, alcohol, phenibut, kratom and I'm going to drop acid soon - the tabs are in the freezer

Weed is better with people around because it causes me to pick at mental-scabs like all the past choices I've made which were less-than-wholesome. I enjoy the deep thoughts and levity I get from it, but it's more of a hang out and/or sleepy-time drug

Alcohol fucking sucks and is for plebs

E and Molly were both f-u-c-k-i-n-g awesome. I'll stick to Molly from now on because I'd rather not risk mixtures in E. I've followed rollsafe.org advice and never had a come down, but I've also only rolled twice. Highly recommend. Have friends around.

Phenibut and Kratom are ok. Kratom gives a good mild body high, and phen is good in combination with alcohol, caffeine and weed. Makes you a lot more social and imho likeable because less conversation topics are off limits, and the nootropic effects are not to be discounted.

Somewhat anxious about lsd but I'm going to do it with my gf and best pal and his gf so I'm hoping the environment and general mood helps. If anyone has safe acid suggestions I'd love to hear them.

>various kinds of amphetamines, ethylphenidate being the best one
>coke
>MDMA
>GHB
>some hallucinogenics

I love opiates but I have trouble sleeping deep when I use codeine or H
uppers destroy my appetite and obviously sleep, so I don't do them often

>tfw lifting stops me from becoming a drug addict

Weed and beer. Anything else is junkie loser shit.

weed, coke, amphetamine, mdma

weed killed the motivation to workout and made my training suffer real hard this year, decided to quit since i couldnt handle it (lmao im a weak ass fgt)

did coke when i used to sell it, had no impact on training or working out, didnt get addicted and had no problem quitting it, weed was harder IMO, still do it when i drink and party wich is very rarely, definetly my favorite, gives that alpha mentality

amphetamine (speed) was definetly the worst and i will never do it again, first time i did it i did 2,5-3g's in 2 days, stayed up for 4-5 days, then slept for 2 days straights, got so sick i wanted to die, started seeing and hearing shit because lack of sleep, it was this pink coloured powder we snorted and apperantly thats the most potent shit

mdma was overrated and i didnt get as much out of it as i expected

arent molly and E the same thing (ie they are both mdma)

yes but E has uppers in it

>Weed, was a daily smoker before
>Amfetamine, alot of parties/clubs
>4-Fluoramphetamine, parties in combination with amphetamine
>XTC, parties also in combination with amphetamine
>Ketamine, a few time
>Shrooms, nice experience but not something to do often
>Cocaine, a nice drugs but usually was not worth the money for me, prefer amphetamines (cheap and works longer)

Opiates, benzos and meth are the only shit tier drugs. If anything else ruins your life you're weak-willed and pathetic.

>Not taking 5gs of shroom on an empty stomach in your backyard
>Still expecting to spiritually make it

Ishygddt

I owe everything I have to LSD. I was on the brink of becoming homeless when I first decided to take it, it gave me a lifechanging experience and helped start the live I have now. I have a promising career in evolutionary neuroscience now and I use so many fucking drugs all the time.

>Monday
LSD microdose in the morning. I do kung fu, which I start immediately when the LSD starts working. My best performances are usually during this time. In the afternoon I get loads of shit done and in the late afternoon/evening I start working on my paper. At 7pm I take a spacecake long with a tea made out of like 20 different herbs that have all kinds of interactions with weed (less paranoia, more energy, more creativity, relaxation, immersion, etc.) along with the herbs I add a small chunk of magic truffle. For the first hour or so I keep writing and weed helps me express things a lot more creatively. When it REALLY kicks in I do another bout of kung fu, when I am done I just have a fucking magical evening doing whatever the fuck I want.

>Tuesday
Usually recover from Monday, no drugs.

>Wednesday
A coffee made out of things like betel nut, guarana, nutmeg, coffee powder, some spices that contain compounds that aid the digestion of other compounds, increasing the effects of all the nut. For instance, compounds in nutmeg can be converted to MDMA-like substances in the liver, the spices aid this process. Same thing as Monday, kung fu when it kicks in, chores in the afternoon, writing in the late afternoon, cake at 7 with herbs and truffle tea, kung fu, chillout. The effects are just as amazing as LSD from the coffee, but different.

>Thursday
A heavy tea made out of betel leaf, yerba mate and calamus. It's not THAT energetic but the mindspace is nice and disciplined. Kung fu in the morning, chilling out a bit in the afternoon. Thursday I usually chill with some friends and we smoke some shisha which gives a nice relaxing buzz.
1/2

it does if you live in a shithole

>Friday
Modafinil in the morning. Amazing shit, the closest rival to LSD in existence. Amazing kung fu in the morning, more chores in the afternoon, in the late afternoon I go heavy weightlifting at the gym (4-6 reps, squats, bench, rows, OHP, deadlift, russian twists+hanging crunches), work on paper after, cake + truffle tea at 7. My best mate always comes over Friday evenings and we have a fucking blast together on the cake with the tea, those evenings are so magical, so fucking good, it's fucking insane. After he's gone I do some more kung fu, generally stay up till 4am doing all kinds of fun shit, sometimes alone, sometimes with neighbours, sometimes I play some games with people I know, loads of fun.

>Saturday
Bum day. Do absolutely nothing. Stay in PJs all day, watch football, have whatever food I want.

>Sunday
Cleaning day. Skullcap + Yerba mate + citicoline in the morning, some kung fu, spend entire afternoon cleaning cleaning cleaning, turning my place into a pleasure palace. (partially because I take LSD on monday and the better and cleaner my place is, the better my microdoses are). In the evening I have a HEAVY amount of calamus (which gives a lot of discipline and focus) along with some coffee to wrap things up. More kung fu in the evening and a bunch of melatonin before bed.

My entire life is hinged on all kinds of drugs and it's perfect. Everything I want out of life, I have. As long as you treat drugs as just a substance with an effect, not a "drug", you can easily manage the dosages and the frequencies to your benefit. Not too much, not too little.

It's fucking obscene that most of this shit is illegal.

Oh yeah, sometimes on Mondays when I'm up for it, I also do some running. My record is 8kms in 38 minutes. I do it sometimes every week, and sometimes once a month, it varies.

bunch of research chems
booze
weed
speed
codeine
tramadol
dxm
dph
shrooms
acid
mdma
coke

out of all of them alcohol has been the most addictive and the worst for fitness
but don't hammer mdma or you will make yourself a retard
>inb4 mdma retards chime in with 'muh mdma dindu nuffin he a gud boi'
mdma is great shit but it's neurotoxic as fuck

ethylphenidate isn't an amphetamine, but it is godtier
although RIP in peace nose

>mdma is great shit but it's neurotoxic as fuck

That's mostly because of cell oxidation during the experience and due to serotonin (and to a lesser degree dopamine) deplotion afterwards.

Before sleeping after modafinil, take a normal multivitamin and 5-HTP, after waking up take N-Acetyl Cysteine, mucuna pruriens, Vitamin C and another 5-HTP.

You're welcome.

(Still, the maximum frequency even with this stuff without adverse affects is like 3-4 times a year)

>amphetamine (speed) was definetly the worst
> i did 2.5-3g's in 2 days

even 20 mg adderall can make some first timers uncomfortable.
you did over 100x that amount.

the drugs didnt do much for your OCD or need to advertise yourself and what you do to others apparently

you could have easily wrapped these paragraphs up in 2 sentences

you deserve to be loved and cherished just like anybody else but you seem to still make a (sub-)concious effort to stand out and show off

LSD and MDMA when having love, sex, fuck YES!

>advertise yourself and what you do to others apparently
>seem to still make a (sub-)concious effort to stand out and show off

No, I want to advertise the benefits of these compounds and that they can be used responsibly.

I don't have OCD, I have autism (which has some overlap). Also, I'm under the effects of the coffee right now which has slight MDMA-like effects, so I get a bit overzealous when expressing.

I'm interested in trying LSD, haven't done other drugs other than weed. Should I do mushrooms first? I tried reading up on Erowid but it was an incoherent mess of citations from hippie literature and advanced chemistry stuff.
I know you're supposed to have a babysitter the first time you do it but I'd rather chill out in the woods with some relaxing music by myself, if this dangerous?

E is Mdma + [something else] amd you often don't know what that something is

yeah lesson learned

the thing is me and my friend were completly on autopilot, we didnt notice that we did line after line, we just did, only reason we stopped was because we noticed we were all out at 9 in the morning

>tfw want to start taking amphetamines but know I would get addicted or overdo it

Its not dangerous but might not be pleasant

it might be dangerous if you have pre-existing mental ailments or there's a family history of mental deseases because the LSD might trigger something

I have mild anxiety and depression. Nothing drastic, but enough to impact my life in shitty ways.

Weed is great for recovery, but consistent use can impair you mentally. It's different for everyone, but for me, it takes down any mental defensive I have and I end up getting anxious and worried constantly, especially in social situations. About to switch to CBD strains which dont have THC for daily use.

magic mushrooms is a godsend for me. I take them every 2-4 months and they alleviate almost all my depression and anxiety symptoms for those months. It even alleviates chronic pains, sometimes permanently.

But it's different for everyone. I find shrooms to be extremely therapeutic, mentally and physically. Take some with a bunch of friends, laugh for 3-5 hours, and it's easy to see why tribal and ancient cultures considered it a magical healing mushroom.

I smoke weed every day after work. Not a ton, roughly a quarter every other week.
I'll gave the occasional beer at dinner or with friends, but I tend to feel the pull of alcoholism when I drink heavily.
Have been on many a mushroom trip. Spent a few weeks last year taking a psilocybin tincture I had bought off the dark web. That shit was amazing. I love mushrooms, but can only really handle them by myself.

LSD lasts too long. if you don't like it, your stuck feeling shitty for 12-15 hours. shrooms is a related high, but only lasts 3-5 hours, and you feel very tired after (make sure you hydrate or you might get a horrible headache).

If you like shrooms, you will most likely like LSD. The only reason for a sitter is to help keep you from freaking out and calling the police thinking your dying. I'm not easily scared, but shrooms and acid take down all your mental defenses. I remember freaking out on shrooms, and looking over at my sitter, and he was bored on his phone, and it calmed me down realizing he was bored, and therefore, everything was safe.

first time, be in a safe place with friends that is comfortable. trust me.

just realize lsd is not a fun drug per say. be ready to face your inner demons at every angle possible. it can be very scary (like you'd rather jump out the window than to experience what you're experiencing) but if you just allow it and don't fight it it will always be pleasant.

thanks bro, I haven't touched the stuff in agers desu, I prefer straight up stims like ethylphenidate and mpa
take magnesium first aswell - it'll make the trisma and bruxism far more controllable - which is nice if you like having teeth

nice double trips, name a drug ive done it, smoking weed may fuck with lungs so just vape it, coke will fuck with your heart, most psychedelics will do neither and help you realize why you work hard in the first place

I wrote modafinil, but meant to type MDMA of course, how the fuck did I do that

For LSD, set and setting is paramount. You need to feel safe with the people, place, and atmosphere where you're tripping. Your first trip is likely to rate as one of the most profound experiences of your life. Have fun, haha.

In order of fun-ness from what I've tried (best to worst):

>lsd
>2c-b
>coke
>ritalin, cat
>alcohol
>weed
>shrooms (overrated)
>benzos
>mdma (felt nothing, was on ssris, got ripped off tbqh)

what happens if you buy your stuff from the onions would they have additional chems or no way to know

just weed and coke.

I never smoke weed anymore (been like years), and there's been maybe half a year since i did my last line of coke.

tried coke for the first time like 2 years ago then went one year without doing it again and suddenly i had a period where i snorted maybe 2-4 nights a month. I was never addicted but man is it addictive as fuck. I still crave it like fuck sometimes when i'm really drunk, it just feels like something is missing.

Kinda wish i never tried it.

What ug do you microdose at and what did you start at?

+1

Be in a good mental state when you trip on acid because it's going to kick your ass. I stupidly dropped after a meth comedown and I had a really bad trip, yet still manages to get that enlightening experience everyone mentions.

I do weed almost daily, don't really like it since it makes me lethargic and as other have mentioned pick at my mental scabs.

I used roll on E almost weekly but have stopped and moved on to meth.

Meth kills gains and makes you feel like shit the next day so I'm tapering off my use and I limit my intake to twice a month at most.

Xanax bars and other benzos when I can get my hands on them. I like mixing them with alcohol but that usually makes me get into fist fights with my mates.

Ah man, I love them goo parties, famb

Two words for you:
Body painting
Painting is so much fun on psychedelics, and body painting (sitting on some newspapers, outside, etc and using water-based paints) is so extremely trippy, both for you and the other person.

i remember i did speed a lot when i started lifting on starting strength.

i was stuck at 30 kg bench press, 40 kg squat, 60 kg deadlift for weeks. i didn't have any apitite. i couldnt sleep. i rationalized it as me being low test or whatever. never blamed the drugs while i was on it.

What do you work as?

Has nobody here ever tried peyote?
That stuff is amazing
I definitely recommend dehydrating mescaline strain rather than drinking the tea, but you'll barf either way.
I've tried it twice, and the second time was stronger; I pretty much had sex with a mountain
I would definitely recommend taking it with friends or with a trip buddy, because the effects lasted way too long and I started to freak out that it would never wear off.
Taking a shower in the dark was really fun, as all the fractals and color prisms were crazy.

too much mdma? :')

15-20mcgs, I started at 10mcgs. 10mcgs gives the mindspace and the magic, but not the energy you get from 15-20mcgs.

Evolutionary neuroscientist, I do research. I'm currently writing a paper on the occurrence of certain measurable visual hallucinations in certain forms of neolithic art

Do you also use a honey almond body scrub?

>Psychedelics
LSD
2C-B
4-AcO-MET

>Dissociatives
MXE

>Stimulants
Cocaine
Amphetamine

>Emphatogens
MDMA
4-FA

>Benzodiazepines
Alprazolam (xanax)
Clonazepam (klonopin)
Etizolam

>Opiates
(Kratom)
Oxycodone
Heroin

>Others
Phenibut
GHB
GBL
Weed

I don't like weed and dissociatives. Psychedelics are pretty awesome once in a while (I like high dosages).
4-FA at festivals and MDMA in a home setting.
Cocaine is always pretty shitty quality extremely overpriced and way too short. Amphetamines a 100x better.
Opiates are just godly. Bless the invention of time safes though, they are so damn tempting.

I want to try LSD really badly but going through the hassle of buying it when I'm a shutin, and the possibility of it killing me or something doesn't seem worth it.

Abusing amphetamines will shit on your gains. I've gone on week long binges and feel lik death after.

Try it if you can. You won't die.

Speed of various kinds.

Also alcohol but I'm Polish so that doesn't count.

If you truely like the friends and gf you should have a good time

How did you not die from those amphetamiens jesus christ

na it's cool, you just take a line and another, then you take one more when you feel the effect wearing off. your day now is 30% longer because no eat no sleep

Depends how much you take, if u take 2g or less of shrooms, being by urself is fine imo. But it will be more fun with people to talk to

Same, I asked this adhd kid for some adderall for finals week and don't know if that was a good choice

I'm a loser with no friends who would hook me up with anything and I can't be assed to do all the dank net shit.

Depends on where you live and what you're looking for.

i've done acid twice, and have had real eye opening moments, really saw layers of trains of thought that distort your present reality. the first one was extremely self awareness-related, the second was as well but i was also very aware of my decisions i was making.

so when i picked up munchies, i grabbed a pack of candy and some chips, and wheni walked out was just blown away by the compulsiveness to not even take into mind the nutritional value of the munchies and what i was putting in my body, not like weed where you are just lost in thought as you slam a pizza.

i took alot from that day, make all my foods and have lost 10pounds, look up how acid has helped drug addicts and alcoholics fight their vice. i highly recommend it if you're mentally strong of a person

>have to distort own perception of reality to cope with it
>mentally strong

nigger stfu

>tfw no better feeling than pregaming with your bros on a fri/sat before you go out, getting drunk as fuck with not a care in the world

a lot of times the pregame is better than the bar/club

I took adderall every day for a week and then i just got really nauseous and stopped. I guess ít depends on who you are though, but I had no difficulties stopping cold turkey

are you people retarded? amphetamine is ok.

your miscles get fucked alot if you dont time nutrition...
amphetamine is fucking awesome...

your reality is already distorted you fucking idiot, everything is subjective. you don't need drugs to figure that out.

>Do lsd
>realize lifting is nothing but an egotistical routine

Anyone else?

Buy 1plsd legally online. It acts as a prodrug for LSD-25 and is legally sold as a research chemical.

stick to your set social/mental patterns/comfort zone while tripping and you'll be fine, even if you don't you'll be fine unless you're truly a person with actual mental issues

in my experience even when the group has logistics to work out it doesn't affect the trip negatively, i found it easier to take the path of least resistance

>is a man
>thinks being egotistical is bad.

Go to bed stardust.

I really prefer LSD to shrooms. Mushrooms is like riding in a car through your mind, LSD is like being the driver.

its all driven by an instinct for self-preservation and is totally healthy.

being communally beta because you try to convince yourself being selfish is wrong is bad.

Here's a quick brotip for anyone thinking of doing stims/psys

Your mouth will be dry and your stomach bunched up
Make ice cream milkshakes in a blender and sip them throughout the night - it'll help prevent you burning too much muscle and also help stave off that disorientated state after a heavy night

I'm guessing you haven't done lsd?

>takes MDMA while on SSRI's
>I got ripped off

enjoy going to prison. i've known dealers who bought lsd online who got busted like that.

get a fucking weed connect and ask him if he knows someone, don't order psychedelics online.

t.retarded millenial

using dark web is easy as fuck m8, just do it

>don't order psycs online, buy them in person

You are guessing wrong.
I've done it a plenty as well as ketamine, DOC, shrooms, truffles in that category.

I get the 'muh ego death' sentiment after a trip but I'm disgusted with hippies acting like it's some sort of profound universal insight that ego is the cause of everything 'bad', it isn't.

I said 1plsd, not LSD. There is a difference. Also, obviously the dealer bought product en masse with intent to distribute for human consumption. Completely different. Literally how retarded are you?

1pLSD, along with many other rc's, are not yet scheduled in a lot of countries and therefor legal unless you live in the UK or some other country with a generalized ban.

you needed a fucking acid trip to realize you could be more of a productive member of society if you stop wasting all those hours on lifting, obsessing over supps and "slaying sloots for da bros on slash feet, im fukken zeez" and do something worthwile instead?

wew, how come I didn't know about this

Can anyone recommend a source in europe?

>tfw i can pickup an eighth of dank bud and a tab from local dealer
>how is this ridiculous than giving my credit card and address online to buy drugs

oh word i'm not into doing that shitty synthetic acid xD

Apart from alcohol, coke is the only thing I've done regularly
Nothing else seems appealing or makes me want to do it again, fucking hate the aesthetic associated with downers and psychs

How fucked will shrooms make you?

Has anyone said Vicodin? Because Vicodin. I may take some every other week or month.

>>I don't understand what the word "prodrug" means

LSD is synthetic anyway tard

all my lsd is organic and gluten free

it will make u mentally strong and raise your conciousness.

very worth it

I used to be hard into drugs before I turned my life around. Did anything and everything

I stopped about a year ago and my life has improved in heaps and bounds. Just stay away from that shit, it doesnt bring anything good.

I took some research chemical about 5 years ago and it legitimately made me retarded. I'm only about 90% back to normal now and I have no idea why I reacted that way.

alcohol is literally the worst ever
for gains
for mental gains
for health in general