God-tier skincare routines

What do you do/use for your skin?
Wanna Patrick Bateman my shit up and don't really know how to

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/news/a49198/this-beauty-blogger-credits-semen-facials-for-her-silky-smooth-skin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chainsaw prostitutes 3xF

Cum. Both drinking it in a smoothie and applying it directly to your face. Normies won't do it, but normies don't have god tier skin.
cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/news/a49198/this-beauty-blogger-credits-semen-facials-for-her-silky-smooth-skin/

Nothing, just wash in the morning and before bed with lukewarm water.

Don't have that "perfect plastic" face skin, but its not horrible either. Standard for a guy.

This is more of an Veeky Forums question.

>cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/news/a49198/this-beauty-blogger-credits-semen-facials-for-her-silky-smooth-skin/

Damn I'd love to apply dat semen directly to her face.

>Damn I'd love to apply dat semen directly to her face.
Long time since i read it but she has the guy trained like a poodle so she drops it off in a cup
Life could be great if this bitch made all bitches think they need semen injections regularly to feel good and then we could make the demand that they can collect it themselves

>God-tier face despite his awful jawline.

How?

Hot water in the shower- scrub with flannel- cold water at the end. Then antibiotic lotion, if my face is feeling a little dry ill use half a pea size drop of moisturizer.

Ofc this isnt good for everyone but it clears my acne like no other, also it reduces my blackheads a lot. they arent even noticeable anymore :)

I've been called his look alike when I grow my hair out despite my also mediocre jawline.

It's that his hair suits the facial structure very well. It frames the face nicely.

Framing your face with hair is important for facial aesthetics.

>Short small heads
Don't get hair that hides the ears or is long.

>Long heads
Get longer hair if it's narrow to widen the face

Etc. You can kind of tell what suits a face shape. You know that girl who looked busted in middle school with long hair but looked like an 8 later on with short hair?
Puberty + flattering hair.

Not a meme. That in addition to proper skin care are two simple things you can do to look way more attractive. That and decent facial hair care.

A proper trim/shave, skin care, and hair styling will give you at minimum +1 on the 10 scale- even for ugly busted dude.

>benzoyl peroxide
>alcohol free moisturiser
>a-z multivitamins and minerals
>15mcg beta carotene
>hydrolysed collagen
>maintain a slight tan (use sunbeds on low power for short amounts of time and low doses of MT2 if needed)
>glamglow supermud mask once a week

>Sunscreen every day, indoors too
>Cleanser
>Exfoliator
>Moisturizer
>Makeup
>Low test

i wash it with my gfs vagina cleanser
its very delicate so im not dry after washing, cleans well and has a lot of nice ingredients like vit E or aloe vera

been eating my own cum for 5+ years now when done masturbating and can't confirm
>inb4 you're fucking gay

The basics of skin care routine
Morning:
>shower
>facial cleanser
>sunscreen
I don't care where you live, use sunscreen. The sun's radiation is getting through to you (yes, even through clouds) and making your skin age faster

Evening:
>shower
>cleanser
>moisturizer

yeah goym you MUST use sunscreen. the best are the ones with nano particles of titanium or zinc. theyre totally not carcinogenic ! the chemical ones are also great who cares they sink into your bloodstream. vitamine D ? just buy our supplements !
when we're at it use different cosmetics for washing face hair and body they all have different needs ! make sure to exfoliate, moisturize, apply toner and serum on your face i mean otherwise youll get old ;)

people are so stupid

>yeah goym you MUST use sunscreen. the best are the ones with nano particles of titanium or zinc. theyre totally not carcinogenic

more carcinogenic than the sun?
dumb /pol/posters

this, I'm not even a /pol/tard stormcel and I agree

I havent found a good cleanser, but I have a toner that really works and moisturizer.

toner - Thayers Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Rose w/Aloe Vera

moisturizer - studio 35 day and night

>UV doesn't age skin
>titanium and zinc are carcinogens
>SUNSCREEN WUZ DA JOOZ

there's recognizing snake oil and there's being an extremist fucking moron about everything

Does it cut through my house? It's scary out there

Just bought "Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit", based on advice I read here (I know, not smart). Other people also told me it's great to get rid of body acne.

I'd like advice for facial skin.

that shit made my face feel like it had a chemical burn. I was flaking for a week

nah its bullshit. tried it for a month and basically no results. do NOT fall for this cunt's troll ass meme.

Good to know. I was planning on using mostly only on my back, though

I just use Nip+fab stuff and it seems to be alright. Scrub, facewash, moisturizer.

Get the little pads as a scrub and not the cream.

>using cosmopolitan as evidence
are you retarded

Cleanser morning and night.
Moisturise morning and night.
Exfoliate once a week.
Aztec clay face mask once a week.

Probably had vitamin C or witchhazel in it. You guys should go on the skincare routine subreddit, it's full of useful people who aren't complete cunts.

Oldfag /pol/ack here. You need to get off /pol/.

>drinking your own sperm for better skin

Literally the gayest thing ever