/Fraud/ "Steroid General" and social club

Link to previous:

I try out Vitamin D, user needs to stop worrying trying to get off tinder whores, and OzKunt gets called the fuck out edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/channels/252677682792366080/252677682792366080
youtube.com/watch?v=1FkkHT1jsmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bulk then use clen to cut fast, am I a fraud?

What do you think idiot?

n-no?

I know we "can't" post links, but I'm getting really fucked off with finding decent sources.

So much shit online. Some people raving about a certain lab saying they're great, then loads more people say they're awful. Then the lab in question post on a forum saying a rival lab is actually posting fake shit about them to steal business, then people post in defense of the rival lab, and on, and on, and fucking on.

Anyone any tips?

UKfag here too, so what makes it even more annoying is gear isn't even illegal.

Ask in the fraud discord channel, should be in the archives.

The what? Link?

>fraud discord channel
More like pure autism from natties and 1st cycle retards

On my second DNP cycle and I'm starting to get slight rashes.
Arms are looking a little splotchy.
Legs - specifically calves - are getting itchy.

I'm taking Zyrtec in the morning and getting Benadryl for the night.
Should I just quit this shit? It's nothing I can't live with but it is annoying. Weird since I didn't get it my first cycle.

Pic related: my arm

>jerry bullies you

REEE
E
E
E

>pure autism

SO YOU'LL FIT IN, YOU SHOULD COME BANTZ WITH US

>that scar

Ex was into knifeplay too?

Scar is actually from a dog that attacked me when I was little. I have a bunch of teeth marks all over my arm from it

Ya seriously it's nothing but natty frog posters aka hell on earth.
Who's idea was this anyway.

Thanks for this post - fascinating.

> I think a sexual awakening via roids was one of the biggest changes for me

I'm actually a bit concerned about this happening. Was your prior lack of attraction toward women just a physical thing (i.e., you weren't opposed to the idea of fucking women but just didn't have the physical drive) or an intellectual thing (i.e., you found women to be a waste of time and not worth the effort)?

The reason I ask is because I've been doing a bit of research on androgen receptor modulated brain development and maturation. Also T inhibits cortisol (see pic related for significance).

By 25 most of that maturation is over for normals but if someone is low T, I think there's probably a bit more scope for mental changes of this type to happen even at that age.

In my mind, the "intellectual" lack of interest would persist throughout any additional brain changes that result from roids, because they're of the nature of belief/experience as opposed to the absence of a physical drive.

Though, it might be a sort of rationalization or "sour grapes" thing. I used to think that being uninterested with women was very much an intellectual conclusion but after discovering the similarity of my views with the r9k/MGTOW incels (who are more likely rationalizing) I sometimes question whether or not I'm in that same category

>since I had conceded I would never know/understand love or raise children

Is this something that has changed for you? Do you want kids now?

Was opening up to the idea of kids something that happened independent of the sexual awakening or as a result/consequence of it? I could see the idea of kids becoming appealing after having sex or a relationship with a woman, but am curious as to roids potentially making you a normal person independent of awakening your sex drive (which would be further evidence that brain maturation can be affected by roids even at 24/25)

>t. 25 khhv (if that makes the questions make more sense)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Where is my fucking DIM.

Where are my fucking test vials.
Last time i ordered they arrived after 3 days.

Now its been 5 days already.
Its a fucking neighboor country, how long can this shit take?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Going on the deathcut soon.

~18% to just below 10%, or around 21lbs to lose

Assuming 1kcal/day deficit it should take 2.5 months. Going to run psmf with pre and post workout carbs so it should really only be around 2 months.

Problem is I have no idea how to program for a cut like this. Usually kept my cuts hard under two weeks or mild to the point it barely made a difference. Last year had life catch up, no excuse really but cleaning up my mess now.

Anyone have an idea of how to structure my workouts so that I don't die from glycogen depletion mid-bench? I usually do ULUxULx but I know that I won't be able to keep up with a serious deficit going on.

Was thinking either a classic muscle group split or a PPL thing. Reduce overall frequency so I can maintain some intensity and volume.

Anyone have any thoughts or opinions? Thanks guys.

>this guy again
>another autism post

HOP ON
O
P
O
N

did you not account for the start of the holiday season?

Wait what the fuck dbol DECREASED RBC? WTF

I have some on hand but I hated the shit and stopped using it from the bloat

Does it actually lower fucking rbc? What about hematocrit

I've got my gear (4x TestE, 2x EQ) in the mail m8, doctor appointment next week where I either get the script or do my first UGL pin :)

Also already got tons of pharma AI, dick pills (even though I don't use my dick for anything other than pissing), HCG, and even PCT (since I ordered back when I still believed in the cycling meme).

I forget that autism is not as endearing as I imagine it to be lol. I love reading autism posts on /pol/ and Veeky Forums (not so much the /r9k/ variety) but it probably stands out like a sore thumb here.

Sorry bout your DIM btw, plz keep us updated on it. Are you using it for acne? Or for general health/skin reasons?

You can't predict these kinds of things. Neurochemistry is far too complex.

Also, you are very clearly over-rationalizing. Your opinions have already been formed you're using a rational structure as justification.

Educate yourself on health effects. Make a pros/cons list. Figure your shit out dont over ruminate and seek justification through autistic morons on a Latvian discount soap exchange help desk.

I was

It was retarded
Using meme arrows isnt le ebin bantz xd

>1k deficit
>pmsf

Uh
How small are you?

I can't even talk to women and I want kids
Was low test though

Is muscle memory a meme and does it work for off cycle gains

>Sorry bout your DIM btw

th-thank you *sniff*.

Yes acne.

Autism is okay to some extent.
I use autism for games, philosophy, moral values, movies and important shit like steroids, drugs, life decisions.

Using autism for social stuff is a bad idea.

Its november nigger, not christmas

Muscle memory is legit af.

Gained all of my gains back after 8 weeks post-injury.

>I can't even talk to women and I want kids

I went over this.
>it should really only be around 2 months

I'm also counting in planned refeeds as well as getting really stoned or drunk or whatever one night and eating an entire ice cream cake out of pure self loathing. Gotta plan for the worst you know.

welcome to neo-/fraud/ where 90% of posters are natty cucks spreading disinformation and random feels shit because "posters here are so cool and nice"

thanks for ruining everything I like

Im sure ill impregnate my pillow eventually
Everything will work out

Thats whats cool about pmsf
Drink ed still lose 3lbs

Is this documented or just broscience

What a terrible day at work. Can someone please show his current body, so i can feel better about myself again

You ordered from the source i gave you?

>Educate yourself on health effects. Make a pros/cons list.

Yeah, I'm sold on the more physical risk/reward profile. I feel like the over-rumination you're noticing is something that (based on /fraud/ anecdotes) kinda dies out after jumping on - I've read and talked to a few people here who say that roids cured their depression or inability to act that was born out of this sort of chronic overthinking.

Maybe searching for a chemical culprit is misguided but there are definitely patterns that start to emerge with all the anecdotes.

But your point is taken. As I mentioned later, I'm going to be pinning within a week and a half one way or another (script TRT or UGL).

>I can't even talk to women and I want kids
jerry your kids would be so cool. Would you be okay being a single dad? Or would you want the traditional nuclear family setup?

What is autism for movies? Like over analyzing the message and finding deeper meanings?

I am still kinda conflicted about what the truly coherent way to approach drugs (the recreational ones, not sterons) is while remaining autistically true to my philosophy and moral values.

I did a fair amount of psychedelics in my youth which really set me flying down the spirituality and philosophy path and made me a very str8 edge person.

But now after having worked for a while and gotten into a bit of a rut, I can't really figure out whether returning to psychedelics would be disingenuous (as I haven't really forgotten the "message" of psychedelics - that flame has been kept alive through continued philosophical/spiritual practice) or pragmatic (there's no way that reading books and contemplation can give you that visceral "brain reset" that an eighth of shrooms can).

Maybe I'll hold off on forming any meaningful opinions until I'm 8 weeks into a cruise.

>hurr if you don't use roids you can't post in my secret club

The trips here have a lot of personality and are likable.

If you want to decrease the average amount of personality and likability of trips and drive natty cucks away, then you should trip.

What went wrong masT, sorry to hear.

>Was your prior lack of attraction toward women just a physical thing or an intellectual thing

There was no attraction, I literally saw them as no different than pretty pictures, or male sculptures desu. I could appreciate the aesthetic but the idea of dickin em didn't even factor in.

>Is this something that has changed for you? Do you want kids now?
I always wanted kids, I just accepted it wouldn't happen due to my inability to foster relationships. I still want kids, but tren made me fuck a whole bunch of 16-19 yr olds and well it's been fun i'm not really into wifin up/havin kids with someone a decade younger than me.

THICC

I guess id be okay with it but id like a wife so the workload is split

There are well documented mechanisms. Two primary ones would be myonuclei density and improvements in the strength and efficiency of the neuromotor system.

I'd suggest reading up on myonuclei, pretty interesting stuff.

364 days of the year I don't drink. I like weed and stims and psys. But damn sometimes I just want to get really really drunk and make bad decisions.

Here you go, can't promise it won't make you feel worse out of jelly though

Would this guys low bf% mean that he's high test but just doesn't use his muscles? Or would a truly high test person have more muscles by default?

its documented because i saw it on myself, doofus

yes, this is my second order.

NL is 200km away from me.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It means he doesn't eat

>Like over analyzing the message and finding deeper meanings

Yes this. Talking about specific scenes, and how good they are.

Talking about emotions, how the movie makes me feel like, what it does/mean for me etc.

>6 lbs a month

Bulking a little too fast for a natty no? The reason large surplus is recommend for people using AAS is so they can get the maximum gains out of their cycle... you only need +250 as a natty

Feel free to correct me guys Disclaimer: I'm retarded and don't know shit

Bumping this.

What should programming look like on a big cut like this?

You're going to need to narrow down the parameters of that question or else all you get is opinion and broscience

*IN YOUR OPINION* What is the ideal weight gain for a natty, novice lifter on his first or second bulk per month.

IE large enough to ensure high LBM gain, while minimizing gain of fat.

Can a physique like this be built on a really tall frame, without needing Tren?

Would testosterone only at like 500mg weekly, with decent training and diet probably do?

Pic related, 7'1" 340 pound former pro wrestler.

7'1" ? damn

yes you can.
yes test alone is enough.

but a single cycle wont get you there, its gonna take some time

Depends on a lot of things. How fat the trainee already is, energy turnover, how long they've been training, macros, simple genetics, etc.

That said, about 2-3lbs a month weight gain on average will yield very little fat gain.

a 6'0 140 lbs skeleton can get away with a much larger bulk than the 6'0 170 lbs guy for example

+500 cal is the catch-all recommendation because that's a pound/week. taper up/down from there

>without needing Tren?
do you even know what tren does jesus christ

that look can probably be achieved natty (idk bout 7 feet though) and if not tren is the last drug that guy needs. hes like 15% BF

Would 40mg Nolva ED for 4-6 weeks be enough to reverse minor gyno?

Right thank you guys. I've been cutting from skinny fat to skeleton and am rapidly approaching skeleton and just wondering how much weight I want to see gained each month on the scale when I do that first bulk.

Sorry for shitting up fraud with my questions but obviously you guys have been training for years have a lot of knowledge etc as opposed to the rest of the board that will troll me /meme at me/people that look like I do offering advice like experts

Should I aim for +250 and 3 lbs gained a month?

Obviously as a recovering skinny fat there is that lingering paranoia about gaining fat and looking fat etc

appreciate the help

Where the fuck does one find this? There's like a million Veeky Forums archives/clones.

discordapp.com/channels/252677682792366080/252677682792366080

You should eat more than before and adjust based on results. That's all.

Anybody here got any success stories involving just running one cycle or very few/infrequent cycles (< 1 every 5 years, lets say)?

I'm interested in doing one or maybe two cycles to get my gains started (after one year of natty lifting) and for some of the other purported positive effects (denser beard growth/etc), but I definitely don't want to commit to staying on steroids for longer, or repeating that more than maybe once every five-or-so years.

But if it's too hard to keep the gains after cycling off, there wouldn't be much of a point, I guess. I'm committed to continuing lifting anyway, so if steroids don't bring me closer to my natural max significantly faster, I'm willing to just take the long route.

How bad is the suppression until your test recovers afterwards? Do you lose a lot of gains during that period? How much of your gains is really just water retention/glycogen in your muscles, and how much of it do you keep past two weeks after your cycle is over? Is there anything commonly done to help test recover faster?

keeping all your gains after you come off is very realistic.

when you come off, you lose artificial mass, which is water and glycogen and you lose the "roid look", eg. disgusting veins.

Apart from that, most of your solid muscle stays, for a very long time.

the thing is, how likely is it that you will never skip the gym in the next 5 years after your cycle?

how likely is it that you wont cut down very harshly in the next 5 years?

Its not hard to keep roid gains, but once you lose them, you will need roids to get em back.

cycling is a meme. just BnC. Permanent shutdown isnt a thing.

>cycling is a meme. just BnC. Permanent shutdown isnt a thing.

Thanks for the answer.

I really only want to be a little more muscular than I am now, after one year of natty lifting. If I could have 5kg or 10kg more muscle-mass and hold on to that, I would be more than satisfied. I expect this would take me at probably 2 more years to get to, naturally.

I'm not so worried about permanent shutdown as other things, e.g.

- my sources becoming unavailable (I don't have any sources right now, and don't know if I can find any, but this kind of stuff is very tightly regulated in my country.) Even stuff like nolva/clomid/arimidex/etc is pretty hard to get a hold of.

- raised cholesterol and other health issues (maybe my body just won't tolerate roids that well, who knows)

- increased igf-1 signalling etc which raises cancer risks in the long term

- possible mood/motivational changes etc, I'm a 100% brain-worker and need to keep on the top of my game academically or I'm fucked

etc. So I think cruising is not for me.

Also, do you know if test can end up permanently lowered after cycling/BnCing for prolonged periods of time? Since test is linked to personal wellness and motivation, I really don't want to fuck up my natural test.

> Since test is linked to personal wellness and motivation, I really don't want to fuck up my natural test.

Just BnC until you die baby. Never have to worry about that.

Sounds nice, but see the reasons I listed for why I think that isn't the best option for me.

>do you know if test can end up permanently lowered after cycling/BnCing for prolonged periods of time

No, and the people who experienced this didnt do proper PCT.

Sometimes, people end up with even higher natural levels than before.

Sounds good. I know an MD who can probably monitor me during my cycle & PCT and do blood panels (he works with lots of athletes and other roiders,) so that I can hit the right Est. levels during PCT.

I guess the main issue then is to find a reliable source for all the paraphernalia I would need to run a proper cycle + PCT.

reddit SST.

where do you live

Make up your own mind but this is what I think when I read your reasons.

>- my sources becoming unavailable (I don't have any sources right now, and don't know if I can find any, but this kind of stuff is very tightly regulated in my country.) Even stuff like nolva/clomid/arimidex/etc is pretty hard to get a hold of.

You can bulk order raws from China and be set for life. Worst case:

>you run out of raws (unlikely) or
>raws go bad (possible) or
>domestic UGLs and chinese raw sources are unavailable (not sure about likelihood)

In that case, you have enough stockpiled SERM/HCG that you bought today to easily come off and make a good recovery.

You only need SERMs if you're going to PCT or if you suspect gyno developing.

>- raised cholesterol and other health issues (maybe my body just won't tolerate roids that well, who knows)

As for the "my body" stuff, that's entirely something you'll find out with trial and error. Lipid/cholesterol levels can actually be helped by cruise dose. Just don't blast recklessly for too long or too often.

>- increased igf-1 signalling etc which raises cancer risks in the long term

Again, something I doubt is going to be an issue on cruise doses.

>- possible mood/motivational changes etc, I'm a 100% brain-worker and need to keep on the top of my game academically or I'm fucked

This falls under the "maybe for my body" category of concern. Possible, but most people describe an increase in mood stability and motivation.

What are your natty test levels? If you don't know, find out. Also, age/height?

>Sometimes, people end up with even higher natural levels than before.
Interesting. Never heard of this before. Maybe changes in body composition while on roids lower your baseline aromatization level.

Not only that, but Year long BnC's give you roid gains after you come off.

Permanent increased count of androgen receptors and such

Norway

Thanks, loads of great info there!

> bulk order raws from China

I think customs would probably catch it at some point. Maybe not the first time around, but even then, once they've caught me once, I'll be on their shitlist and they will probably double-check every package I ever receive from then on... Also, I'm not happy to inject anything that I don't have a Certificate of Authenticity from a third-party lab for, and maybe spectras to prove purity. Maybe if the source is highly community-vetted.

> natty test levels
somewhere between 400-500, I think on the last panel I got something like 460 or so, but that was after a stressful month at work, so maybe 500 normally when I get enough sleep. 27 years old, 186cm

Another reason why I'm tending more towards cycling infrequently is social/psychological -- I don't want my girlfriend/others to find out by becoming too big (and by constantly pinning/taking stuff), and I think if I don't set very clear schedules on the "when" and "what", I'll end up being tempted to just stack more stuff and keep increasing the dosage. Psychologically for myself, I would want this to be more like a cheatcode I allow myself to use maybe once every five-or-so years, not something that is normal to me.

I got a question for you guys, I previously had gyno(About 5 months ago) I got surgery for it and I'm thinking of cycling, What is the likely hood of it coming back while I'm on juice, I meant to ask the doctor but I didn't know how he would feel about me talking openly about taking steroids.

At least they all leave rather quickly whether from jealousy of roids, being a pussy to roid themselves, or being blown the fuck out like that retard just now who was pretending he was on tren and giving advice while being natty...

You think the doctor is gonna say steroids will cause gyno, or do you think hes gonna say "nah its fine just take aromasin kid"

>customs
Yeah, not sure what the customs situation is in Norway - you might want to ask around on reddit if anyone has experience receiving stuff in your country.

>Also, I'm not happy to inject anything that I don't have a Certificate of Authenticity from a third-party lab for, and maybe spectras to prove purity.

You can and should get this for any raws you have before brewing. There's a guy jano who does it for most of the SST vendors/users.

>between 400-500
Alright, so you're not in the alarmingly low category but IIRC this is relatively low. Another thing to check is free T.

If you do decide to do it infrequently, go ahead and keep checking these levels. Maybe your mind will change once they drop below a certain threshold and you start experiencing more negative effects.

>social/psychological

Very understandable. Huge social stigma around roid use which is not going to go away anytime soon.

And yes, I think the possibility of getting more and more extreme is there. What I would suggest is looking at it as a self-administered TRT instead of a "getting big cheatcode" but honestly your plan of infrequent cycling is fine and probably going to improve your quality of life anyways.

Best of luck!

Norway isnt easy, definetely get a domestic source.

Or atleast once from an european Union country

wait no norway isnt EU.

buy domestic

Actually with a physique like that at 15%ish that guy would be an ideal candidate to start Tren.

That is exactly what a Test only user ought to look like before adding in Tren for even more muscular size, while going down to

If you're a fat fatty and going to produce a lot of E there's a chance it'll come back if you don't take AI. Might be prudent to take a course of ralox (low sides) in the start of a cruise period (low dose T) to ensure it doesn't flare up while you get your bf% down.

Thanks a lot, I'll do some more investigating with that input.

If he's on just Test he might be under 15%. Could be 12% with the rest being sub-Q water.

Lotta test only guys look almost exactly like that, just without the tiny head.

But yeah, he's not big enough and too smooth to be on Tren.

He skips head day.

WTF would you want to look like that skinny fat guy?

If that's your goal just get a tan. Actually get a spray on so you too can be orange.

Guys my DNP will be in a few days. Any tips for not sweating like a pig during my work hours. I've read dosing in the evening will help with sweating during the day although it will make it hard to sleep.

He 7'1 bro he ain't gonna look like that natty

Is it crystal or powder?

Crystal was much easier to deal with. I only ever felt like I was getting periodic hot flashes. Not all day sweating.

Watch your symptoms though. My first cycle I got a couple pimple-like hives and didn't pay it any mind. Now on my second cycle I'm breaking out in a rash everywhere. I gotta drop the cycle

I think your male physique standards are skewed from looking at too many male bodybuilders while you fap

Work pressure.

Mirin bnc for 3 years now i see?

You like the brand i told you. Fuck it might be ug, but fuck it's DAMN GOOD. Best i had, I will never change anymore

How do you order? Via bitcoins or cash? You can also now pay via bitcoins, never did that before.

Does it take higher doses to help taller guys get huge/fill out?

I figure everything just scales up proportionately.

That guy was probably 275 pounds before he even lifted.

HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=1FkkHT1jsmU

The thickness is insane!!! Can't wait to grow some muscle again and leave DYEL STATUS

It's crystal. What was the max you went up to and how were your results? I'm thinking of going to 500mg after 4 days of 250

>a physique like this
>without needing Tren
>treN
>testosterone only at like 500mg
>with decent training and diet

This is the guy at the gym doing the same exercise over and over again. Totally clueless what he is doing

BUT WE ELL GENNE MEKE IT. Just be yourselff

His arms are unreal, like seriously unreal.

I always wanted to see guys as big as him, but without the roid gut.

But it seems like, its impossible to get this big without taking drugs that also give you turtle gut

gibe me sause im fbi

I maxed out at 500mg. Ran a 10-day cycle.
3-days at 250mg
7-days at 500mg

I ended up losing about 14lbs.
I wouldn't go too much higher. Diminishing gains at higher doses

The more i get into the wage cuck world, the more i understand how fucking dirty business it is. Especially the managers. They will do anything to get into that position they want and will use you to get them what they want. Playing dirty tricks and political games

Literally everyone is backstabbing each other. I thought i was narcissistic, but it's not compared to those people at work. It's crazy guizys, crazy

Best arms and forearms in the business. The genetics in that area are just unreal. His belly is under control now. It's probably due to lots of carbs and insulin now @ off season.

Yes and no.

It might take higher doses to reach the same blood levels as shorter guys.

Think about it, if a guy is 6'8", let alone 7'1", he is going to have double the overall bodyweight and organ size, and total blood volume as a guy who is say 5'9".

The 5'9" guy might be at 4,000 ng/dl at 400mg Test, but the guy over a foot taller will only be at 2,000 ng/dl because its spread out in a larger amount of fluid.

All medications are dosed by body size, and lean bodymass, especially organs and frame size effect this a lot.

That said a taller guy will gain muscle at similar % rate if he has the same blood levels.

Granted the super tall guy won't ever get the classic bodybuilder proportions as their skeletal proportions are different.

The human body does not scale up in 1:1 ratios, otherwise we would all look like giant midgets.

Bones might get 10% longer, but only get 7% bigger around. Collar bones might only get 5% longer too. Sure everything grew, but no uniformly.

where do you work mast, telecom marketing?

Was 10 days challenging? I was going to go straight into 21 day cycle

So you're saying that at 6'4" I need 1.5x the dose a manlet takes?

2000ng/dl vs 4000ng/dl is a bit over the top.

I think it would make like a 1000 difference.

That's nice and all but you're a fucking retard so who cares what you think.

it's not EU but it's schengen, therefore I'm pretty sure ordering stuff from europe is fine

Welcome to reality.
Humans are trash.

Truthfully not really. The only reason I stopped at 10 days was because thanksgiving was coming up and I wanted to be able to drink with the family.

Just listen to your body though.