Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_g9AszboioU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Worst thread of the day.

everyone should tell you to KYS faggot

>dat elbow flare
>dem gloves
>dat spotter not in a position at all to assit

He looks like he's flaring his elbows way too much.

>post yfw
>doesn't post yfw

The plates are laces out. Fuck you buddy.

>no leg drive
>no elbows tucked
>gloves
>spotters hands on bar

What do you guys mean by elbow flare? They look like they're parallel to me. Which has me worried I might be making some mistake with my bench form.

>hands on bar
youtube.com/watch?v=_g9AszboioU

put your elbows lower, so you dont look like a T but more like an arrow, is what they mean. i call bullshit tho

>15
>been lifting a few months
>in my garage lifting with 2 other guys from school
>im the strongest on bench by 30-40 lbs
>always inflate my maxes
>Put up like 210 for a single
>Say I could do 2pl8
>Guy calls my BS
>I get up to do it
>Blasting sabaton
>Hit it for 2
>Get up and scream loudly directly into his face while hitting my chest
>Other bro laughs
>Bake a frozen pizza
Good time in my life desu. No worries, no problems, just a couple of weird kids that liked lifting, eating, and playing vidya. We all went on Veeky Forums and had access to decent information, so we ended up outlifting the entire football team after like a year.

>15
>few months
>2pl8
pretty far fetched but nice job

Agreed, unless your the rock there's no way a 15 year old can do that.

I dont know when I was around 15 I had mutliple guys in my class tell me that they could bench 2pl8. One of them even was a fatass who looked like he never even went to the gym.

Not this user, but I am from the rural midwest and a lot of my corn-fed, hay baling buddies could do 2pl8. I had one friend who benched 315lbs as a sophomore.

did 225x5 today and felt easy - th-thanks block periodization

Both of my parents were olympic atheletes. I was 6'3, and I rock climbed as a kid which required a shitload of core work. The climbing actually helped DL more than bench, by the time I hit 2pl8 bench I was well above 4pl8 DL
Im in a particularly wealthy part of Colorado.
The boys here are known for fashion, cigarettes and hairdressing, not hunting, dip, and lifting.
The education was pretty good, but a school of 3000 kids with 1 fight per year is a pretty shit one to go through HS in.

Meant vape, not cigarettes.
I got into the keef lads, cooking up some food, tryna hit 210 by christmas.

hahaha

dirty natties.

pathetic.

Yeah, there's a reason so many college and professional football players come from the midwest. Lifting and knocking up our underage girlfriends are the only things to do. Well, that and heroin.

from texas. Little brother squatted 5pl8 his sophomore year. Almost our entire fb team starters could bench at least 2pl8 and hang clean at least 2pl8

Can confirm, grew up in North Dakota and basically everybody on my football team could bench 2pl8 by junior year. Obviously there's always exceptions but generally people are just tougher if they grow up in tougher environments.

There's a town here called Rugby (population like 3000) and every year we'd play these guys and they all looked like fucking Brock Lesnar.

First time I got 2plt was my senior year of high school. Felt great. By the end of senior year I could two 225 for 10 at 168lbs. Was pretty good but being in a school of 3000 kids 2plt bench wasn't that rare. Especially for the football team.

enjoy your fucked rotator cuffs brah

you should be tucking your elbows

>not knowing how to retract the scapula and still bench with a nice flare

Dyel detected. There is literally nothing wrong with elbow flare.