Diet anything

>diet anything
>nofat anything
>no sugar anything
I mean crap like diet COKE or nofat milk, how do people fall for this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langley—Aldergrove
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0167241
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lauren southern & shoe in the same place

brewhs....

I would ejaculate in both of their wombs so hard.

is that shoe0nhead

Yes, why are you obsessed over those two cuckservatives? They are controlled opposition made by the jews

don't care, would berry

Because they are women that aren't completely hideous. Most men worship the pussy and if it happens to agree with their worldview they are gonna sperg out over them even more.

>their worldview
Have you seen the video where Shoe was kissing a black trans "male" while vomitting shit about trans rights? She also has a liberal arts degree

They're reasonable people. SJWs are not reasonable people. Neither are GTKRWN 14/88ers. I like reasonable people, not ideologues with a black and white worldview.

>radical and near radical beliefs are always wrong

Not sure who the other is but Southern does have good world views which differ massivly from the regular female
Im not a regular follower but those i remember most is
>Regetting sex isnt rape
>Walking around in underwear protests nothing

She's Shoeonhead

lauren southern is legitimately fine as fuck regardless of political leanings. Shoe is cute, but like average cute.

everyone is calling boxxy by her youtube channel, this isn't Veeky Forums

What did you mean by this?

/pol/ is leaking again

shoe is another money whore riding the alt right wave [ literally, her boyfriend is famous alt-right youtube ].

If you watched one of her videos you watched them all, she's pandering to men in order to get that sweet revenue, like she's pandering so hard it's comical at some point.

Conservative or liberal, if you can't see that she's a dickrider you're a goddamn moron.

Ironically there are people complaining about SJW cucks than there are SJW out there, do you really face SJW issues daily? people make shit up way bigger than they are, bunch of autistic buzzfeed videos can make an easy funny commentry but in no way represent what most people think, I don't dislike the alt right but I really hate her and that fag milo, greedy fuckers.

In 2016 every board on this site is a pol satellite. Get used to it famalamalam.

>there are more people complaining about SJW cucks than there are SJW out there

No lel. Well, maybe, but only because anti-sjws are mostly mildly autistic men who won't share their opinions in public.

You mean, can't share their opinions in public or risk being fired from their job, loosing their credibility, or setting off some kind of riot.

You probably don't know their ages
Lauren is a fucking kid, she'll age like crazy
Shoe however is older than she appears

This is a really important factor to take into consideration, Shoe looked much cuter than Lauren when she was her age (21)

Lauren has to stay hot for her job. That's a huge incentive for her to say in shape. Shoe does too. I think they'll be pretty hot even 10-15 years from now. Who knows though.

It's irrelevant though
They can't build their careers on fucking feminist roast videos
This stuff is going to be dead in a year, I doubt they'll move to actual political commentary or would get any views for that even.

>I doubt they'll move to actual political commentary or would get any views for that even.
Especially since they don't understand politics. Lauren refers to people not agreeing with Trump on everything as though its prima facie evidence that they're incorrect, whether they're liberals or conservatives. She's an idiot.

She's pandering, and an idiot as well, but not because of the reasons you stated.
Also she's an actual big boy politician and 535 people voted for her en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langley—Aldergrove

Maybe shoe can't, but I think Lauren has a shot since conservatives love alternative media and hot blondes.

When has not understanding politics ever stopped people from making a career of it? She pretty and tells old guys their right. Just like the sloots on fox, she's gonna be alright.

>Her sis

Lauren's sis looks 10x better imo. According to \pol\, Lauren is a coal burner. Would murder her cervix nonetheless

jess southern is ridiculous. she's obsessed with crystals and while being 17, has a 32 year old cokehead dj bf

this is laurens ex bf

she is thicc, but the wrong kind. her calfs are absolutely massive and flabby, as are her arms. its plainly obvious she doesn't lift. saggy tits already too. real shame.

This guy is an indian

>Beliefs are correct because they are radical

he has HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME though, which is what girls want. You wouldn't see her hold onto a guy like that if he wasn't CHAD tier.

Is it true Lauren Southern is a jew???

NOPE, she just made a video on it

shes not a jew but her sister's grandmother is whatever the fuck that meansstill coal burning man. hes not indian either, he's half black half turkishits actually pretty funny, her and her sister both went after this guy, and he fucked her sister before they started dating

Is that actually Lauren? It doesn't look like her

>le above average girl that panders to virgin altcuckers
literally 2016 version of gamurgrl kys

kek at pic

>caring about ecelebs this much

>tfw no conservative gf

Nothing lewd. It was just a metaphor.

So if indians aren't coal, what was she burning?

Sorry about being the only one who stays on-topic, but what's so bad about , say, non-sugar pops?
They taste sweet, but have no sugar and almost no calories...

SJWs and the alt-right are a bourgeois distraction to inhibit class consciousness through infighting.

I'm guessing he is talking about no useful nutrients in those things so it is just wasted money.

Satisfying a sweet tooth makes you more likely to make poor diet choices in the future.

It's a behavioural thing rather than strictly biological. There isn't much strong evidence about it's effects on insulin response. There is a strong correlation between sweet drink intake and relapsing into bad dietary habits.

POO

Some people are neither SJWs nor neo-Nazis.
I would totally tongue Shoe's butthole

We literally just had an SJW run for president. Hillary was a centrist on economic issues but a fucking tumblr feminist on social stuff. Barry Obama is pretty bad too. So yeah this stuff affects your life more than you realize probably

What's wrong with zero calorie coke?

>mfw I will never tongue June's anus and vagoo, then deposit my seed deep inside her womb

Soft drinks are degenerate. Personally I only drink water.

see

That bro science doesn't apply to me.

Diet pop makes it so much easier to not eat sweets.

Stevia's a leaf.

>Cohort studies are broscience

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0167241

"Low-calorie sweeteners certainly have fewer calories; however, our study suggests that they may have metabolic activity that is pro-obesogenic—especially for abdominal adiposity—and this hypothesis should be actively researched."

Still doesn't apply.

I want nu/pol/ to go

Shy are there so many beta orbiters on Veeky Forums. You realize being Veeky Forums is a discipline that SHOULD mean you don't worship grills, ESPECIALLY not some bossy knock off on the internet.
Pls keep your roastie screens off this board.

I don't care you retard I want my dick in her so much.