Beard

Did the bald patches in your beard fill out once you got older (if you had any)? I'm 21 and have a bard akin to the fedora guy, but that's a vast improvement from just 2 years ago when my beard was even sadder. So I suppose the cheeks will likely fill out in the future, but those fucking bald spots man. Is there any hope?

use 5% minoxidil

I went from no facial hair at all (minus a little on the mustache area and on the chin) to lots of hair

also fills in any patches you may have.

If you don't want that, look into beard oils.

perfect spot for me to slap my dick on

Do you have a before after picture?

No, just look some up.

A lot of people use it for facial hair

I've heard minox only works while you're on it. If you go off you lose the attained hairs. And aren't there possible sides? Aren't beard oil the same thing?

beard oil did nothing for me patches, but did wonders to growth where there was hair. why would minoxidil be any different?

You lose your hair gains if you are using it for balding because your scalp is toxic and killing your hairs, making them dependent on minox.

If you use it on your face, once the hairs go terminal (dark black instead of thin and wispy) they're permanent

minoxidil activates dormant hair follicles. There is probably hair there

So there's litereally no reason to wait for the beard to develop itself? I did a quick search on it also and it doesen't seem to be a 100% foulproof method,

why wait?

probably, more like maybe. this feels like spot reducing.

If this stuff just opens up blood flow, can I use something like wintergreen oil (aka methyl salicylate, as found in Deep Heat, Tiger Balm, etc)?

I just find it hard to believe that you can just suddenly grow a beard like that without any trade-off (sides).

there's a few minoxidil "journeys" on youtube of people cataloging their progress

damn, looks like that shit might actually work from the youtube results

might have to give it a try, i could use a thicker beard

just know it takes awhile.

It takes 2-3 months for hair to start coming in and another 3 months for it to thicken, so 6 months total

I'm on month 6 but the hairs are still thickening so I might have to go longer

Just be careful with minoxidil. If you experience any of the 3 major side effects, stop immediately. Also if you happen to experience any kind of shedding from the hair on your head, stop as well.

I used minoxidil for 3 months back in 2014 and had no side effects or shedding and had great growth for those three months. I stopped because I was a jew. Started again mid 2015 and was hit with all 3 side effects as well as shedding from head after two weeks. Managed to get rid of of two of the side effect by lowering the dosage to a minuscule amount. Had major hair shedding the entire 8 months I was on it. It has been 9 months since I've stopped using Minoxidil and my hair is still slowing trying to get itself back in shape.

I did however make decent gains but would have made a lot more if I was able to use two cap fulls a day instead of 1/5th of the cap once a day.

damn, sounds like it isn't worth it

Do not use minox. It fucked my face skin up like it has done to so many other people. My collagen is permanently fucked, I have permanent dark circles under eyes and wrinkles. I aged 20 years on the stuff.

>tfw can't grow anything on cheeks at all

I wish I could get as much as OP pic

23-years old

>fuckboy beard

Just shave it and spare yourself the embarassment.

he was probably balding

There are sides if you google, changes in blood pressure for one.

just turned 25 and patches are still filling in. Used to be like yours

Be patient, buzz it to the same length so patches have a chance to catch up

That ain't my pic though. My beard is worse, I don't have as much on the cheeks and I have several patches on the sides. But it has improved lately so I might be able to grow something worthwhile in the future. Here's mine from the worst side, the other is much better with only 1 small patch.

No, I actually had a head full of curly hair. The shedding started in the back and worked it's way around towards the hairline by time I had stopped. Since I have stopped is has slowly shed/regrown over the past 8 months. Still going through the shedding/growing process but everything has completely returned to normal except for my hairline which just started shedding again.

Would minoxidil help me if I'm a 19yo whose beard is still slowly spreading by itself but I want to just speed it up and get it going on spots that are still bald?

You're still just a kid. Start worrying if you have no facial hair at 23 or so. I had no hairs on my face when I was 19, now at 25 I have a huge thck beard.

Jesus Christ you guys are like the fatties, filling yourself with needless and potentially dangerous chemicals just to get quicker satisfaction.

Just wait. Or use some snake oil and then enjoy your fucked up facial skin when you're 22.

what will minoxidil do to fuck up your facial skin?

Works that way on the top of your head because of the nature of baldness. What minox does is stimulate the growth of hair follicles you already have, and keeps them strong, which is why it hardly regrows hair, but keeps what you have there. There are tons of dormant hair follicles on your face. You can use.minox to stimulate them and kickstart permanent hair growth on your face. If you hop off it, youll lose everything on your head, but not your face since dht doesnt generate on the face nearly as much.

>use minox just to improve the beard a little bit and risk losing your hair

Great idea.

see
It didn't fuck my own facial skin, since I never used it. My beard grew naturally. That's what I mean, at 19 I was smooth like a porcelain doll, now at 25 I have a full thick beard. No need to risk fucking your face up because you lack patience or because you think that growing a beard via cheating will somehow make you more manly.

heard it can break your dick and give you ED bot not sure if its broscience

that's finasteride

You don't actually lose your hair.

delicate pussy

how do i into minox in aus? can i just go to a pharmacy? do i need a doctors script? cmon brehs help a guy out my beard is important to me there are many like it but this one is mine

tfw beard everywhere but around mouth

21 and still waiting

grills typically don't grow beards

cut your hair

I couldn't grow my first beard comfortably u til my kid 30's. I have one now 4. Years keep it trim with a 2 clip.
It looks good and I get way more attention with than without.

what

minox doesn't kill your hair

same here
> 21
> 10 days without shaving
> pic related

best advise i can give you OP is to just shave it
every 2 days and use after shave balm
shave and pray to god of gains that one dayyou wont have pubic hair in your face
also lift heavy

Shaving has no positive effect on re-growth.

Minoxidil isn't a miracle formula but it does work with well documented evidence.
Use it twice a day for one year and it's highly likely you will see large gains.

YouTube Basik Ali Coe, The Facial Fuzz and Beardology for informative videos on Minox and how it works exactly.

I was using it for a bit and think I was getting this. I was noticing tiny dizzy spells. Nothing major but I basically stopped taking it as a result, even brief feelings of vertigo are awful.

Yes it does, user. I had an empty spot right in the same area, although it was far smaller. It does fill in over time in my experience. I had it only on one side of my face for some reason but it is filling out.

Shave more frequently,trim every day and shadow will develop. also take zinc and a hair/skin/nails supp

gotta start eating bro. skeleton mode isn't good for your test

> Girl
> Beard
Pick one.

>I get way more attention with than without
Can confirm this (considerably more attention with a full beard). My beard didn't look decent until around 23. I didn't get chest or stomach hair until around 29-30.

Wearing a beard is GOAT for me because it provides contrast to my hair and eyes. I have blond hair, blue gray eyes, and a dark beard. Makes my eyes pop ;^)

>nearly 23
>this is about 3 weeks worth

feelsbadman

You kids need to join the double-edge razor master race and get that smooth professional look if you can only grow these numale beards.