CHANEL RUNNIN SHIT - RICH IN DUBAI - SKIN CANCER BACK - CALVES & CHEST - POWERHOUSE

youtube.com/watch?v=H9cNmdEonlQ

Other urls found in this thread:

jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/18/1472.full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why'd he delete it?

Chanel mentioned that Rich might need chemotherapy and that there's a significant risk of death from the cancer he has, maybe he regretted putting that out there

Don't spread bullshit rumors. If that'd be true, Rich would've told us by now. He's always been honest

I'm genuinely not ffs she literally reads off a letter from the clinic that extracted the spots from him and tested them to see what type of cancer it was
If someone managed to save and reupload it you'll see for yourself, she says he has basal cell carcinoma and the spot it was cut from will need further surgery and possibly chemotherapy because it could spread and if it does he's at a significant risk of dying.

Shit, it's gone??

I still have it running on my tab

Gonna post rare Riches from this video

1 more

kill it, love it

>When the 5th scoop hits u

once you've watched it all can you do a quick tl;dr of it for those of us who'll never get to watch it?

Here the cliffs

- Chanel is introducing the video, showing how she works on the videos and her "brand". She reveals her clinginess
- Part of the video is Chanel waiting for Rich to return from Dubai
- Then Rich SHOOP AAHs
- After that, Rich eats
- Chanel & Rich talk about how she got a letter from the dermatologist. Rich has a form of reocurring cancer (Rich: "mhm") and it's deadly if not treated (Rich: "Gotta cut that shit out"). Rich says they didn't cut deep enough and gotta cut it all off

>yfw Rich Piana is 45 years old
jesus christ

- C & R worry about the treatment and what could happen (Rich: "WHATEVER IT TAKES, DOCTOR"; Sarcastic Rich: "I'm gonna get skinny, then you're gonna leave me")

Chanel will marry Rich and play him like a fool.

Rich's cancer will spread.

He will die shortly thereafter.

Chanel will get all of his money.

Love it, Kill it.

Forgot to mention that Rich does another spooky Skelly skit

Damn I feel bad for Rich. I hope he does whatever it takes ,in the medical- professional sense,to get better. Chemo shows how strong a person truly is despite all the synthol you take.

>Damn I feel bad for Rich

Why do so many people pity this guy?
He's one of the most vain and vapid human beings to have ever existed.

One day u may rest 5% in peace

fuck lads looks like he's started treatment

Theres no way Rich can survive chemo with the state his organs must be in after all these years of steroid abuse.

He's going to leave humanity behind.

TFW we may never be able to see this beautiful bastard anymore soon. I don't want to live anymore godDAMniT

we should do something like #cut4bieber
maybe #pin4piano where we all do massive cycles in his honour

Not to mention that growth hormone and steroids increase the likelihood of cancer, IGF-1 especially.

jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/18/1472.full

Video is down. ;_;

Piano needs our meme magic now more than ever. Gonna do a HaBiT run in honor of rich and going to do a bigger by the day mass cycle to show my solidarity.

#pin4piano

>I'VE GOT 5 SCOOPS TO LIVE GOD DAMN IT FFFFUCK...AAAAAHHHHHHH

This whole thing is basically just like the knight playing chess against death in the seventh seal, both pics related.

If piano man is ignoring cancer think of all of the other fucked up health issues he could be ignoring too. He could be autistic and mentally retarded too. You can really never know.

>tfw rich will never make a sex tape with eugenia cooney now
wtf i hate reality now

i want off this crazy train, i don't want to live in a world without that possibility anymore either