IF I'M SKINNYFAT DO I FUCKING CUT OR BULK?

IF I'M SKINNYFAT DO I FUCKING CUT OR BULK?

I KNOW I SHOULD POST THIS IN THE QTDDTOT, BUT I GET A DIFFERENT ANSWER LITERALLY EVERY TIME I POST TIME

just bulk and cut at the same time u big dummy

You need to lift.

If you're more fat than skinny cut, if you're more skinny than fat bulk.

Fucking lift and eat, stop worrying and evaluate where you're at 6 months from now. Either way you'll at least be so,what dyel and can make an easier decision

Just lift weights you lazy fucking chut

But if i'm skinnyfat that means i'm somewhat both. High BF and low weight.

>Fucking lift and eat

EAT BIG OR SMALL?

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Cut.

holy fuck you're retarded. can't even make a decision for yourself, thanks for supporting your gym with a membership you'll never use, people who actually use it appreciate you for not taking up the space.

Lots of small portions

I DON'T HAVE A MEMBERSHIP YOU GLUTTONOUS ANUS

DIE

Depends, I was 5'9" 155lb so I cut to 140lb and I've bulked up to 147lb now. If you cut first you'll still build a little muscle and look better as you lose the fat.

you should just lease kill your self, do all of us favor please

"LEASE KILL YOUR SELF" SAYS THE MAN WITH THE DICTION OF AN AMERICAN TEENAGED GIRL

english is my third language, i accomplished more than you can hope in your life, fat bastard

BEING A POLYGLOT IS NO EXCUSE FOR TYPING LIKE SHIT.

being skinny fat is no excuse to kill yourself, actually yes i think it should be

Judging by your picture OP I think you should bulk.

BLOW ME

Thank you.

As a skinny fat you should cut when you start lifting. You can't lift enough yet where bulking is necessary. Lose some fat which can be anywhere from 10-30lbs, but since you didn't post a photo we can't help you with telling you how much. Anyways, once you're around 13-14% you should start eating maintenance until you start stalling. Deload and then start a bulk. Other will say to start bulking once you reach the % but imo you will gain the fat back too quickly since you'll still be lifting baby weight due to the fact that you dont have the muscle-mind connection so you have a high chance of not performing the lifts correctly and you probably lift baby weight. All in all just cut down to >14% bf, then eat at maintenance until you stall. Deload and begin the bulk.

At last i get a detailed answer

Then i will cut until i get a nice BF%. It is written

I declare this thread over, please delete

There is no *right* answer you fucking idiot.

If being big is more important to you than being lean, bulk.

If being lean is more important to you than being big, cut.

It is very fucking simple. Look in a mirror and decide what you want first. You don't need a bulletin board of homosexual Vietnamese basket-weavers to hold your hand through the process to get it done. You're supposed to turn autistic AFTER showing up here, but by God you've managed to turn up already halfway through the spectrum. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Post a picture of yourself.

not even an old woman would blow you, friend

GOMAD

Cut.
You'll get body dysmorphia as soon as you see some muscle coming trough and you'll end up cutting anyways because you won't like that you're too fat in some places that could be lean

Tabula rasa

OP might literally be retarded and autistic.

not him, but how to cut?You surely don't mean no lifting

lift and eat at a deficit

you can make excellent beginner gains on a deficit, as well as really develop your form and your neural connections (basically learning to actually utilize your entire muscles during the lift) which is honestly gonna be a process that will take a while no matter if you're bulking or cutting

honestly, for any and all intents and purposes, bulking from day one is kind of a waste since you're gonna get a shitfuck deal out of it

like, even if you're a hungry skeleton you might as well maintain for the first month and just learn your shit

thank you for defending me, friend

I started to eat less sugar,junk shit and flour foods.Also eating more protein and taking no supplements.

I do bicyle for 15 min, and run 20 min on gym and lift.But since my arm is weak I can't lift much.What to do?

you literally lift what you can, then the next workout you try to do an extra rep or two with the same weight or increase the weight a tiny bit

mostly you should just focus on learning basic movements like the bench press and chin ups with a beginners routine though

you're not gonna make any real gains on a deficit, but as a beginner you will definitely get strong, albeit slower

I'm skinny fat, my stomach and chest looks like a disaster because too much BF.I try to push myself harder, but then I feel exhausted, trained says I need to eat more.

I just don't know how to cut and eat more at the same time.

for what purpose would you cut for? dont you want to build muscle? bulk or eat @ TDEE

I only speak from a 5"7 ex-fatty manlet I didn't get a good chest (I.e chest that shows in normal clothes rather than naked or extra tight) until I benched 2pl8 for a set of 5 and didn't have abs till I deadlifted in 4-5 pl8 region plus cleaned up my diet. I suggest bulking and getting strong enough first ,but then again I have gf so abs were not something special to me.

I'm pretty newfag on this board and english is not my native, sadly I didn't get the benching part.

I feel you, OP. it's like you want to look good and want to know the best way to get there. You don't wanna be a spooky skelly so you're not gonna cut, and you don't want to become a fat guy so you don't wanna bulk.

there are two possible things you can do:
1. eat regular and lift weights. you won't improve as much as you could, but your body will become better proportioned and you can decide from there (getting no gains, eat more). this is the normie mode to progress and you'll only keep looking better.
2. bulk. you'll gain more muscle but you'll also gain some fat. you'll need to cut after but you'll look better bulking for 3 months then cutting for 3 months than eating normal and lifting for 6 months. this is the more efficient way to progress but you'll look worse for a few months, then much better in the end