QTDDTOTT

Sup Veeky Forums, I'm looking for an old screen cap about being alpha. Anyone have it?

Bumping with my own question.

I've started doing dumbbell press and I can hit the 80s for 3x6, but on the last couple of reps I don't get complete chest activation, it's more arm. Say I get 100% activation with the 65s or 70s, but only 85% activation with the 80s, would it be better to drop the weight?

Just began SS. Why does it hurt my wrists so much to squat low bar? Was I memed by rippetoe?

You get used to it.
>memed in the first degree

>hey guise i wanna be alpha

neck urself

I have went from 59 kg in July to 70 kg now but I still have my abs. When will they go away?

What accessories and how many should I add to SS? I'm joining 24 Hour Fitness at the end of next week and my current plan is to do SS + 30 minutes on a stationary bike or eliptical + however many accessories are appropriate, 3x/week. I enjoy standing dumbbell curls and lateral raises, but I'm noob-status when it comes to lifting. 24m, 5'"10, 273 lbs for reference.

How can I shred my thighs more? My torso is shredded to my goal, looks visually single digits, but my thighs still look like 15-20% BF. I know you can't choose where you lose fat but my face is already pretty gaunt. What do?

Is schmorl's nodes detrimental to working out with squats or can it heal over time

Polar bears can weight upwards to 720kg. Is there any other animal more alpha than that ?

Protip : There isn't.

you're mom weigh 730 pounds then

Ahhhhaha very funny you being faggot you are sister weights over 800 pound than!

fuck you'r mother ass whole fuck your're grandpa ass whole fuck you're ancestor ass whole white bitch white white

Which is still less than half the weight of a polar bear

Dumbell or barbell rows first on back day?

Go choke yourself with an shoelace while fornicating with roadkill on a busy intersection as a bus of high school marching band memebers watch you and play "as the saints come marching in" you piping hot bowl of faggaroni and cheese hahahaha

Is 300 cal surplus good enough for maximum slow gains and minimum fat increase?

Why do people ( natty only ) get fat when bulking? Didnt scooby and athlean x say that you don't need fat to gain muscle? Why do fat people here excuse themselves with the bulking excuse? Scooby says that you can eat at 10% less carolies and and still build muscle normally, am I missing something here?

just because some fucktard YouTuber says it doesn't make it gospel. Also there's variance between different people, go figure

You still didn't answer my question, If I eat enough protein + 10% percent less calories, Am I still going to build muscle ? I mean after im done with my cut.

Most popular fitness guys say that the bulk and cut is a meme, and that you dont need to get fat in order to put on muscle ( unless you're still growing )

i hope they dropped whichever filthy jew was in that coffin.

just go steal it off of reddit where you got your OP me irl meme.

drop to 75

all(98%) elite level bodybuilders cut/bulk. stop getting your fitness advice from youtubers whos main goal is to sell you a shirt.

should I get a lifting belt? I can't dl over 240 becuase of my weak back, and I don't know whether I should pause my training to strengthen my core or just get a belt and look silly lifting 2 pl8 with a pl belt

Please answer this

Yes

yes, and slow your gains will be.

Is the strength standard for ATG squats significantly lower than parallel? I've heard people say that if you squat lowbar you'll be able to go 10-20% heavier. Still weakfag but my goal is 1/2/3/4, and a 3 plate full squat seems like it's a much harder goal than 2 plate bench or 4 plate DL to me

>hey guys I wanna be an edgelord

Keep it up. No one will notice or care.

It's po probably because you have shitty leg muscles. Work them more.

why shouldn't I replace back squats with hex bar squats

ATG squats are harder but the standard is for squats point blank. Whether you do a parallel squat or atg is up to you (parallel is all you need but ATG has greater strength gains and carryover to olympic lifting).
As for 1/2/3/4, it depends on your body. 3pl8 squat was the first milestone I reached, followed by deadlift, then OHP. Almost reaching bench.

what do leg extensions harm if you do light/high rep ones after main excercises

Sure. I'm going to keep training atg, it feels better imo, and I do want the option to try oly in the future. Cheers m9

5'7 165 and i did deadlift, ohp, bench and STILL working on squat. i did 300 like 2 mos ago so im sure i got it in me, just havent tried it yet.

No real good reason, as long as you can stand on a plate to get that extra range of motion

the way most people do them puts stress on the connective tissue of the knee. you should not be in hip flexion and knee extension at the same time...instead force your lower back off the seat with your hips so that you are in hip extension the whole time

as a corollary, you fucks need to expand your folders

>Why does it hurt my wrists so much to squat low bar?
You're probably holding the bar wrong and pushing up with your hands on harder reps. I can tell you from experience that it's a good way to fuck up your ulnar nerve.

Try not wrapping your thumbs around the bar and see how that feels.

Anyone use creatine? When did you start seeing results? What kind of diet were you on?

Do you guys just bring your smartphone to the gym and listen to music? I'd rather use something less valuable when I'm throwing weights around and sweating, but I'd also prefer to have my Spotify music and possibly some workout apps avaliable.

Not currently, I've used it before while both bulking and cutting. Literature said it's best to take with and insulinogenic meal (high carb/protein) post workout, so that's what I did. Benefits I saw: after about a week I noticed that I gained 1-3 reps on all my accessory movements (8-15 rep range). That's about it. Overall not super impressed

I had to take several months off of lifting due to work (damn scorcher of a summer/fall, too wiped to lift afterward) so I haven't really been to the gym since April or so. I went Monday for the first time since then and I haven't lost hardly any numbers, so I'm wondering if I should stay with the intermediate routine I was using then or should I go back to SS or SL for a few weeks. Should I expect to progress at SS pace if my strength is relatively unchanged?

Thats funny. Ive been.framing.houses in Florida for the past 5 years and.manage to get myself to the gym 4-5 days a week. Hmm.

I guess I'm just a lazy sack of shit then. But can you answer my question?

Anyone use creatine more than a week?

where is the cheating fraud general?

and where can i buy some gear?

i dont see how you didnt lose strength, but of you really didnt I see no reason not to stay with an intermiediate program. Unless of course you need a refresher course on compound movements which is all those programs are anyway.

I've been on SL for 2/3 months and my lifts are squat :95kg ohp:37.5kg deadlifts: 115kg bench:57.5 and row: 55 kg. BW:90 kg

Im getting sick of squat at my max each session so I want to switch to 5/3/1 with phul.

Thoughts? is it too early?

I maintained strength party through the work itself but also because I gained like 25 lbs during that time. That has thrown off my balance for stuff like squats so I might have to ease back into those. Otherwise I should be fine, though we'll see how DL goes tonight.

Some girl was posting in a feels thread about potentially dating/fucking her friend who is a jerk. I posted a response right before the thread was deleted. If you wanted to comment here I'll look for your response.

can you cut just by lifting? i don't like cardio

How do I fill in my sides here, specifically for high obliques?

what does carbing up mean

I can't seem to get the hang of front squats. The bar always feels kind of unstable, no matter how I seem to be holding the bar (like a clean or arms crossed)

Should I work on getting adjusted to it at a lower weight, or should I forego it altogether and come up with a replacement leg exercise?

are you holding the bar across your shoulder bones? I've seen some people try to do front squats, but holding the bar with their arms like at the bottom of an OHP (this is wrong). if the bar feels like it's choking you, you have the right idea. and in any case, it takes some getting used to, so I wouldn't give it up just yet

In the bodybuilding context.
Before a show the competitor has probs been cutting to prepare. There body is low on glycogen.
About half a day before the show they will start eating high GI carbs to replenish their glycogen and it will pump them up.

Is it at all possible than a overweight woman who isn't in an coma will gain weight on a 700 calorie diet?

Is there any disease or whatever that does this?

no.

The phone won't be flying out of your pocket unless your doing some retarded meme excercise

Is it wrong to have feet on the ground for decline bench?

If youre doing a meme exercise might as well go full meme and do it with your legs up and crossed so everyone notices

What exactly is meme about decline

is it good to eat a lot of carbs before a hard workout? Like eat semi low carb (100-120g a day) all week then load up on one day and push through plateaus.

Its not incline or flat

It's supposed to feel like it's choking me?? I've been actively avoiding that. Good to know.

Any construction brehs here?
Running this currently, since I started digging trenches all day my squat and deadlift have gone down 50 and 30lbs
I am eating enough, guess I just need more time to get used to it.
Sort of a broken up GSLP with accessories, don't have much time or energy at the end of the day

Monday
Squat 3x5
Press 3x5
Supine pendlay row 3x5

Optional
3x lateral raise 2x DB curl

Tuesday
4-way neck work 3-4x20-30
Seated calve raise 3x6-8
Calve walking

Wednesday
Reverse close grip 3x5
Squat light, maybe front or zerchers instead 3x5/6-8
Deadlift 1x 5
Shrugs 3x6-8

Thursday
4-way neck work 3-4x20-30
Seated calve raise 3x6-8
Calve walking

Friday
Press 3x5
Supine Pendlay row 3x5
Squat 3x5

Optional
3x lateral raises, 2x DB curl

Power clean practice whenever
1 AMRAP neutral grip chins nightly
Wrist rolling as desired, usually 3-4x a week

Reverse close grip bench is because of a shoulder injury, and the supine rowing feels better with my torn laburm and Shoulder hypermobility.

I want to add daily facepulls too because something doesn't seem balanced about the endless reps of pickaxing and shovel thrusting.

Would corework be a good idea to help balance the lower back cardio?

What are some solid snacks I can use to fill out my calorie goals at the end of the day? I need another 600 to hit my goal.

How come I can only attract women in their 40s? There have been too many instances for it to be a fluke. I'm 25.

Assuming you're bulking - just make a shake.

>milk
>oats
>whey
>banana
>peanut butter

It's turning a on cheat codes to hit your calorie goals.

About to start my first cut
I've been doing SL5x5 and PPL, but I've never gone out of my way to train abs, am I in for a massive disappointment once the belly fat goes away?

Never tried a shake with oats. Thanks friendo.

There's a secret I like to do. Chug an entire bottle of Rediwhip. Easy 1,125 calories, and its tasty

Should I like my ass? My girl says she likes it, but I feel like it accents the disproportion of my body a lot. I'm working to fix that, but I don't know how to feel about my girl's attraction towards it.

Related to
You know how you need to cook oats before eating them, is this just to make them easier to chew or are you actually cooking them?

Reason I ask is I blended oats into flour so I can add them to my bulking shakes without shitty lumpy chewy bits, but just wasn't sure if eating uncooked oats was bad for you in some way.

carbs don't really effect your energy unless you're eating a very small amount of them (like less than 20g)

Caffeine will help your workout more.

What sort of nutrient macros do mushrooms have?

why don't you save yourself the insults of Veeky Forums and look it up yourself bucko

Protip: All humans like butts. Girls, boys, dykes, kikes, and especially niggers. Everyone likes a good butt. If your GF likes your butt, that's great.

How do i get gf

It's easier, and I'm inna store right now
Also, I get pure, unfiltered memes

go fucking google it yourself.

Elite bodybuilders also roid

Core strengthening time

I've got two questions:

1. If I eat 70-100g of protein in one meal, can my body absorb all of that in a single meal or should I spread it out through several small meals?

2. My lats are fucking shit, someone help, please.

I did, I think I'll pass on em this time

1. I think your body can handle it, but it would be ideal if you at least take plenty of time doing so.

2. Pullups

Unless you're just eating an obscene amount of protein (150g+) your body should be able to absorb most if not all of it.

Thanks brahs

>top fucking kek

That image is literally me

I can squat considerably more than I can deadlift. Am I a freak?

I find side planks are helpful

your dl should be heavier than your squat. you're not a freak, you're just not training properly.

also
>doing legs

Think it's less about losing weight and more about having twink legs. You probably work them quite rarely.

That young man seems to have a butt coming out of his chest.

Wheres the cheapest place to get Inzer belts

Have just this.

Are there any good and cheap lifting shoes? I'm currently using running shoes to lift but I feel like losing balance when squatting or deadlifting because of the springyness of the heel. Or do you think I should squat in my socks for the time being?

Buy chucks.

I got two pairs for 20 bucks when I started.