Approaching girls

So I've never been diagnosed but I'm sure I have social anxiety, I'm a 20 yr old virgin but getting lean and fit has given me some confidence and I've been called cute recently.
Anyways there's this girl that looks very similar to pic related that always sits alone in my uni's cafeteria and I want to sit with her. I was thinking I'd do this:
>walk over and ask "mind if I sit with you?"
>if she says yes sit and tell her she has really nice hair
>introduce myself
>ask what does she do for fun, how's the semester going, etc.
>ask her number after a bit and say we should get food other than the shitty cafeteria food sometime
Is that a good game plan? My main concern is she'll see I'm nervous. I was going to talk to her today but I got scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9t7j1kD7yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>social anxiety
95% of the people on this shit website claim to have anxiety issues and I refuse to believe it. This is some Tublr tier hypochondria.

Quit being a shitposting autist user and just talk to girls drunk like all people with a bad game (including me).

Also this isn't fitness related so fuck off

>tell her she has nice hair

Don't do this its just gonna seem wierd too open up with that so soon. Don't get too caught up in trying to create and recite a script. Just try and act natural and let the conversation flow where it may.

>Tell her she has really nice hair
You would fuck up on nearly the first move. Don't ever open with a compliment. You can compliment her later on after a few minutes of small talk, but women ALWAYS find it creepy when you open with a compliment

Introduce yourself first, only give compliments after brief introductions have been settled and after you've asked her what she likes etc.

Don't sperg out and go straight for the compliment, sneak that in towards the end with a 'to be honest, I wanted to talk to you cause I think you're cute and I think your hair is especially beautiful' or w/e. Then ask her for her number to talk more somewhere else over coffee(rule: first dates are casual, dinner is second or third date since it entails possibly getting laid that same night).

Other than that, yeah, it's a good plan. If you think she sees you're nervous, jokingly acknowledge it and say it's because she's that cute, 'I don't usually see many girls like you etc. so I was a bit worried you were already taken haha'.

Other than that it's all about the motivation. That slight feeling of fear is adrenaline, and go for it. Treat it like a high and then it's alright. And if it turns out she has a bf, don't get hung up, do that same routine some other time, but don't go immediately afterwards within the same area, it would make you seem desperate or worse, a liar.

Best of luck user.

yeah but I don't trust /adv/ and who are you to say I don't have issues? I'm scared of people judging me so I've always been antisocial, social situations overwhelm me sometimes to the point where I have to go to the bathroom and collect myself.

drop some mandy you fucking clown
then you'll have no qualms with breaking conversational barriers

Nice play OP but what are you going to do when she doesn't follow your script?

ok yeah I wasn't sure if complementing her outright was a good move I'll definitely save that for later on
adjust accordingly

>who are you to say I don't have issues?
A guy who doesn't believe 95% of the people on this website who claim to have anxiety issues. Not saying you can't be in the 5% user, but I'm already doubting it. You being a little bitch trying to blame something you can't control seems more likely but whatever.

Veeky Forums isn't exactly a trustworthy source of dating advice either user, I mean half the people here unironically believe all women are dumb sluts that will instantly leave them for someone better. Don't force yourself in any situations. If you really are as nervous as you say you should meet people in a friend-brings-over-friends way instead of randomly telling a girl her hair looks nice

>You being a little bitch trying to blame something you can't control seems more likely but whatever.
idk maybe you're right
>If you really are as nervous as you say you should meet people in a friend-brings-over-friends way instead of randomly telling a girl her hair looks nice
Yeah but none of my friends talk to girls either and when they do come over they're usually unattracitve/taken and far and few between.

This. Literally just get buzzed before you go. Isn't there a board specifically for asking for advice?

Listen to this guy OP. Go seek advice somewhere else, like your dad or something if youre so lonely.

>ut I'm sure I have social anxiety

kys

EVERYONE has anxiety issues, this isn't a fucking illness. Just find some fucking courage and overcome it.

I'm already a disappointment to my dad, I don't need him knowing I'm a virgin too

>Writing a fucking script in your head to meet a stranger

You're only nervous because you're trying to remember the dumbass script that's floating on the tip of your tongue instead of responding to the world around you, idiot. Knock it off.

>Yeah but none of my friends talk to girls either and when they do come over they're usually unattracitve/taken and far and few between.
Then your only option honestly is alcohol and aiming low. Visit festivals and bars.

Als how would you grade yourself? If you are decently looking girls will come up to you

/soc/ gave my face a 5/10 but that was a few years ago when I had a double chin and was in my awkward phase. I've been told recently by 2 people I look like Ryan Gosling. In a thread on here my body was given an 8/10.

>mind if I sit with you?

beta as fuck, OP. This isn't the movies, that only works if you're a 10/10 in the face, she'll think you're weird as fuck.

You have to find a way in. Try to find out what classes shes in then pretend like you missed an assignment and ask her. Or go over and ask to borrow something from the table, then notice something she's reading/doing/whatever. You can't just walk up to a girl and act autistic like that.

YOU ARE OVERTHINKING THE FUCK OUT OF THIS

>wrote a script
>posted on an anime board for people to critique it
>posted his face on a forum
>posted his body on a wannabit fitness forum

just fucking ask her out like a normal person stop being an idiot. you're gonna fuck up if you keep overthinking this shit.

Some guy tried something like that on my gf a while back, apparently it was super awkward

You'd have better luck on /adv/

probably because he made it awkward

Then how would you approach her? Pretend you have a class with her? Lmao

Or perhaps this board attracts people with social anxiety because everyone else is out living their lives?

lol wtf that pic was taken at a pizzeria in my home town

Girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend

>Girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend

>>Girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend
How do you feel when you know White girls like in the OP are taking Asian cock?

>>>Girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend

Why am I able to talk to girls more easily when I'm buzzed/drunk but not when I'm sober?

What can I do to make it so that I can talk to girls like I'm buzzed/drunk when I'm sober?

flips are the niggers of asia

That's with everyone.
Alcohol is amazing with social skills. It's also a pretty damn good truth serum.

>flips are the niggers of asia
he isnt a flip

still a nigger

Wth he's not even an attractive Asian. Race mixing absolutely disgusts me.

She met her asian boyfriend while in college

t. angry white boi
kys

>approaching
have fun looking like a creepy pickup aspie who goes around begging for sex

why the fuck would anyone take dating advices from virgin Veeky Forumsizens?

you deserve to be single and die as a virgin with this intelligent.

Tyger pls

I don't think that's the same girl as OP. this girl is obviously American, while OP pic was taken in bumfuck nowhere in Europe.

>I have social anxiety
no such thing, you're probably just dumb

You never heard of airplanes or traveling? It is the same girl.

>Moving this much standing still in 12 seconds
It's cute but fucking weird, makes me think she's on some kind of medication.

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9t7j1kD7yw

whatever, I'm shit with faces.

g'damn don't do any of the stupid shit you mentioned in the OP you fag.

You're better off approaching her after or before she sits all alone, while she's walking, just walk next to her and speak to her from your shoulder looking at her sideways, never upfront.

Yea, just go to school drunk as fuck.

Get this WOP out of here.

She has a boyfriend, and doesn't want your D.

If you want to embarrass yourself (if not get a reputation as a creep that will follow you for the rest of uni) and go through the associated pain as some sort of exposure therapy, go ahead and go for it.

Otherwise, stay the fuck away.

>People still replying to this thread not realising the entire thing is a gook trolling yall

>>if she says yes sit and tell her she has really nice hair
Somewhere in the universe there is an alien race that for the past thousand years has been monitoring humanity. Im sure some small group of those aliens are dedicated to going through that information and processing it into categories for proper storage and archiving.

And even though they are millions and millions of light years away separated from us through stars, planets, asteroids, gas clouds, dust and black holes one of those aliens is going to read what you just wrote and cringe at how fucking autistic you are

For the love of the universe please end yourself

Just trying to counteract all the trolls telling OP to make an ass of himself.

Some innocent misguided people might be reading this in the same situation, and they need to be kept off the edge.

You're being sarcastic, right???

>never approach girls they all hate you for no reason
I remember when I had this much self doubt

Tyger's got bored of posting this shit on Lookism so he's moved here but it's working on these gymcels smdh

No fucktard, approach girls, just dont approach them and act like some total fucking beta complimenting twat that no one likes. It sounds fake, she knows it fake, everyone knows its fucking fake.

>>if she says yes sit and tell her she has really nice hair

>complimenting a girl who hasn't earned it.

You're insecure and think you can make girls like you by telling them nice things.

Be a man ffs.

I don't wanna start a new thread so I'll post what happened to me today.

>at uni library
>qt3.14 filipina sits beside me even though there were empty spots all around
>notice in my peripheral that she keeps looking at me while she settles down
>she keeps flipping her hair and moving into positions where she can look at me while doing her thing
>that can't be a mire cause I wear a hoodie and I look like a dyel in it
>but she keeps looking and it seems like she's trying to draw attention (drops her pencil which falls behind me etc.)
>maybe she's miring
>ok I'm gonna ask for her number before I leave
>this is it this is my chance
>there's literally no better scenario than this
>need to go to class already
>prepare my phone so I can give it to her so she can just input her number as a new contact
>even write "qt" under the name
>pussy the fuck out and just go to class
>mad at myself that I'm such a puss
>class starts
>"No I have to fucking do this, be a fucking MAN" I tell myself
>get out and go to the library quickly maybe she's still there
>she is
>instead of approaching her I just freeze for a few seconds and leave
>go to my car and drive home

It was a perfect chance and I blew it. Even if she'd reject me it's not like i'd see her ever again, but I was still too much of a pussy. How do I unpussify myself bros? I'm a 27 yo virgin and I fucking hate myself.

Jesus Christ I said at the beginning of the thread that the complement may have been a bit much.
But srs I'm not being some pua fag I actually do think she has really pretty hair

try and be more confident bro

>social anxiety
let me fill you in on something I've learned now that I'm a bit older (37). Every dude in history thats not some narcissistic Chad type gets nervous approaching/talking to girls. Its a fact of life. The hotter she is, the more attracted to her you are, the harder it is to approach her. Meanwhile, the more you have tried and the more confidence you have (and the more drunk you are) the easier it will be for you.

You gotta just bite the bullet bruh. And getting fit is one of the best things you can do for your confidence. Just fucking get out there, talk to these girls, you dont need an elaborate game plan.... your dick will thank you later.

I guess everything is a learning experience, but you have to do it first.

If you have to post a thread like this, nothing good will come of you approaching her.

Best case scenario is that you give her and her friends something to laugh at. You will probably make her uncomfortable, maybe even ruin her day since she has to go to a different caf to avoid a weird stalker (YOU) now.

You WILL get labelled a creepy weirdo, and you will hate yourself even more.

Stop looking for motivation. Stop calling yourself a pussy. Just fucking do it. Even if you make yourself look like a tool, its better that you tried. It will get easier the more you do it. It never gets totally easy tho. Alcohol also helps

bad strategy, OP.
Don't just be direct immediately.
Ask her, "Hey don't I have a class with you?"
She'll say idk, but you can immediately tell if she is positive or negative about talking to you.
Act innocent. "Yeah I think we did have a class together, but I can't remember which. What's ur major?"
>discussion
>if discussion goes poorly/ she seems disinterested, you can easily disengage, because the conversation is unimportant
>if discussion goes well/ you can transition to other things than classes. maybe ask for number if goes very well, if not, you've at least established a base to talk to her again later.

the low importance of the conversation will take the stress off you, and you will be relaxed and confidant, increasing chance of success.

>never approach girls they all hate you for no reason

They hate you for being a creepy weirdo who bothers them.

Are you sure about that? I should just never try at all? Why should I care what someone thinks about me if they're going to be a bitch to me anyways?

In any other situation in life I'm way more confident, but when it comes to dating and girls I'm a failure. Also I'm 100% sure that If I had a friend with me then I'd have way more confidence and have no problem talking to her and asking her out. When I'm alone I feel so vulnerable and like a pussy.

I know, it's just that it was a perfect situation and I still blew it. feels bad man.

I know bro I just have to take the first step, fuck me

>completely burned the milk for my oats while typing the reply

can the day get any worse?

You must just look or talk really creepy dude. There's always context i.e. ttying to talk to a girl in a lecture is weird but in a school cafeteria which communal tables is inherently more social. Even if you are initially annoying them they might warm up if you have something interesting to say

I don't ever talk to strange women, so it's not an issue.

If you're attractive enough to date, women will approach you (in the hood they call this "choosin' ")

>Why should I care what someone thinks about me if they're going to be a bitch to me anyways?

Talking to the wrong girl could get you kicked out of school. Have fun ever getting a job, having friends, etc when you're have sexual harassment on your record.

Good plan but I wouldn't lead with the compliment. Build up a bit of a rapport before dropping compliments or chicks get weird and you look totally autistic.

I have social anxiety too, and what I found that helps is to have a plan going in to nearly every situation. Potential things to talk about, exit strategy, etc etc. The only way to get better at it is to just suck it up and do it, you are guaranteed to suck at first but just so long as you learn and keep working it doesn't matter. Casual conversations are significantly easier for me now, although it does still feel like someone punched me in the gut most of the time (which is why i say social anxiety in the present tense haha).

Just keep at it brah, we're all gonna make it

Just sit at the table and say hi to her and talk to her

You think he doesn't knows it?

>pretend you have class with her
>plan is actually successful
>now you have fucking bonus class
Sure this is less autistic than striking up a conversation with a stranger

>basing a relationship off a lie
>working another class you don't even take into your schedule
Subtle troll

So....

you're plan is to Look needy as fuck by asking her a fuck ton of questions, from a person she does not know....

Your neediness is clearly showing just through this post.

Awful game plan

Awful life.

You aren't in abundance with women, so when this goes to shit as it will, you will be butthurt for weeks and will spiral down to even worse level of Social Autism.

STOP BEING NEEDY. offer value, be dominant.

>mind if i sit with you?

are you really going to ask some college cum dumpster permission? when the previous nights , she's been fucked by an alpha male?

stop being such a permission seeker and needy.

You sound like a retard

>Get tinder
>Get match with asian qt within a couple hours
>Too chickenshit to initiate
>She messages first
>She's not a bot
>She's trying to start conversation based on my profile and pics
>Can't help but be suspicious that someone would be that interested in me, when she probably has dozens of chads blowing up her DMs daily
>Doesn't even mind the edgy br00tal metal I put as my profile song to weed out the normies
>Anxiety is going through the roof

Please tell me I'm being catfished so I can justify blowing her off and stop hiding under my bed in fear that I'll get another message notification from her.

this looks like the right thread so I'll post this here

I usually throw my trash on the ground and act messy, my autistic logic is that the world is my trashcan/closet so idgaf where things go. some girls I interact with will scramble to tidy my shit up or pick up my garbage, give me pumpkin rolls and food to kill my gains with which I end up making a mess with anyway, follow me places, and seem to enjoy when I laugh at and make fun of them for being my maids because they just keep doing it more. I also throw my garbage directly at them too

is this what's considered '''alpha'''? is this indicative of them subconsciously wanting the dick? I read somewhere that they will do submissive things for guys they're attracted to, but my brain has trouble comprehending all of this. I'm just being myself so no redpill or anything

slay that azn pussy bro

its your god given right

I'm not so sure there's really pussy to slay. Her profile description is blank and she only has a couple photos. Surely that's a red flag, right?

they like that you're cavalier confident and comfortable being a shithead probably

im sure some women have an inner need to baby an adult man

talk to her and find out, worst case scenario everything goes back to how it was before

best case scenario you find an edgy azn girl to gf

1. be good looking
2. say hello
3. have sex
4. eat pizza

so how should he do it?

boi thats some cringy shit. do whatever you want but if you think not picking up after yourself is alpha.....

>he thinks a girl who looks like that is single