Transformation (ROIDS!?)

Yo /fit
Some guy from my gym just uploaded a transformation video on yt a few days ago and he claims to be natural.
Do you think this is really naturally achievable in such a short time or is he on gear ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8i1XKOl3df0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks awfully small and like a gay. It's entirely possibly he was injecting HIV into his veins

Motivational 1.7 Year Natural Body TRANSFORMATION by 17y old :

He says he gained over 15kg/33lbs of pure muscle mass in 1.7 years while being shredded ?!

Who gives a shit. If he's on roids at age 17 he should look 100x better than that. And if he isn't, good for him.

And he's totally fucked his hormones if he is on cycle that young.

hahaha this is easily done in 1.5 years I have gone from even skinnier to about the same size in 1.5 years desu OP you are an enourmous jelly faggot who doesn't understand lifting or diet and makes no gains so you tell yourself others aren't netty instead

And if this is really achievable what do I need to do to get such a physique fast???

what is so bad if you take roads this early?
I am thinking about starting to use them

consistently good diet and excersize and decent genetics and T levels it is most definatly acheivable

Have you got any photos of your transformation?
And what did you do ?
I am skinny af even though I lift 7 times per week :/

I didn't take progress pics I wish I had but if you aren't gaining you need to eat more, and you shouldn't be lifting 7 times a week unless you're on steroids you need to give you're body a chance to recover. Seriously tho calculate your TDEE then eat at a 500 calorie surplus you probably think you're eating but I thought I was eating a lot until I started counting and realised I needed to eat like twice as much that's when I started gaining

OK thank you and which training cycle do you recommend?

I did a PPL for the first year it was PPLxPxx it really doesn't matter which you pic you will make gains if you are consistent and eat enough

That body's definitely achievable over 2 years. I look like him except my chest is smaller. I've been lifting everyday for 5 months.

He's 17 right?

If he hits the gym hard and does something strenuous, rests well, and eats right and plenty(don't mean the rippletoe type dreamer bulk)then judging by his before photo it's entirely possible that he's natty.

IF it took him 2 years or so and he's been busting ass.

I still don't like him cuz he is bigger and getting all the grils... and he always talks about it even tho everybody already knows it...

How about we troll him and write shit in his comments and dislike the video !

join me brothers of Veeky Forums
here is the link once again:

LETS SPREAD SOME HATE!!!

growth plates fuse early, nuts that are still growing and learning how to produce testosterone stop and will have trouble re-learning how to produce test naturally, weaker, underdeveloped organs that can't take the load adult organs can could potentially lead to future problems, etc.

Just all around not good for someone who's still in adolescence, i'd wait until about 21-25 before dealing with roids.

Anyone have a good app for tracking calories?

you sound like a jealous beta faggot
who cares if he gets girls, work out harder than him, be more interesting, and get more

writing stupid shit on his video and disliking it won't change the fact he gets more bitches than you

possible

That's 2.7 lbs of muscle a week, which seems like bullshit, because natural muscle growth only occurs at about a half pound per week for a newbie with good genetics and a good diet (conditions for fastest muscle growth) The numbers don't add up.

Ehh even if he's not natty taking roids at that age will fuck you up for life so he'd get what's coming to him

You got the math wrong. If the time period and weight gain is correct, then he gained 0.375lb of muscle PER week. That seems reasonable considering that it seems like he tryharded and started out very weak (35kg bench or something like that?).

Also his traps and delts aren't really big, so in my opinion (i am still dyel though) there is a big posibility he is natural. He also at no point in his transformation got insane gains, instead it was a pretty steady ride, so he would either have to be on roids since the beggining, which would be stupid as fuck, or he is natty.

He's natty as fuck and he looks like a typical unasthetic tiny dyel natty who lifts for 2 years and is small so there you fucking go

wtf? hes tiny and you think he did roids?
Eat half decent and gym 3x times a week.