Get on my level, plebs

Get on my level, plebs

no one cares, post body you probably look like shit

>it took him 655 days to gain 20 pounds

I stopped using MFP when I wrote out my meal plan and stuck to it

If that's what it takes, good for you for sticking with it.

I had a 100 day streak to get me started on losing weight. Started at 252 in February, down to 197 now and I haven't used mfp since June or so. Once you do it enough, you can figure out your calorie intake pretty well without having to calculate it.

hehe ty men

>640x640
yeah thats probably an original picture

Can someone post the picture of the nutritional facts on the 32 oz. Blizzard

Good for you but... myfitnesspal? really?

>what is re sizing

what's wrong with it?

How tall are you?

5'7

How do you count them when you go out to eat? You go out r-right?

How do people count calories? I've tried and there is always huge variations in the lists, and it wants such exact amounts.

>tell app I ate a piece of fruit
>gives me a huge list of options for one type of fruit and gives me an exact weight

nigga all I did was munch on some berries

>How do people count calories? I've tried and there is always huge variations in the lists, and it wants such exact amounts.
>>tell app I ate a piece of fruit
>>gives me a huge list of options for one type of fruit and gives me an exact weight
>nigga all I did was munch on some berries

Counting calories is for fattys to make sure they dont overeat , dont worr to much about your burries

So 5'6 at most
Thank you

>How do you count them when you go out to eat?

I use the 'quick add calories' and estimate

MEASURE YOUR FOOD FATTY

>being this buttmad

Weigh it to find calories per gram and multiply you moron.

Sup, cucks.

post body pics

Wew

>5'7

You ever heard of a food scale?

manlet jokes aside thats pretty fucking good dude, post ur lifts and meals n shit so we can all copy you and be like you

>but... myfitnesspal? really?
Is there some hip new meme in which using myfitnesspal is uncool? If you're going to log your diet, it's easily the best method. I'm sorry you care so much about your internet cred that you can't allow yourself to use any popular websites, but myfitnesspal is extremely efficient and useful.

get on my level scrub