ITT: people who literally did nothing wrong

ITT: people who literally did nothing wrong

Unironically

De Gaulle was a hack and a sore loser, he did almost everything wrong.

t. brainlet

How? He literally blackmailed a Senator for having a gay son, causing the Senator to kill himself. I really hope you're not one of those cultural marxism /pol/acks.

t. eternal anglo
charles de gaulle was the joan of arc of his time, he saved france

Outstanding.

>self-proclaimed monarchist
>useless in both foreign and internal politics
>frenchies act like he totally mattered in WW2
I guess it was nice enough of America to let him play with the big boys

Nicky II

but the senator killed the senator not mccarthy, so surely the senator is the bad guy

>saves france from occupation
>saves france from civil war
>lays the ground for the resumption of France's rightful position as a great power
did nothing wrong

>France
>A great power after WWII
Sure bud

>As an intelligence officer stationed in the Pacific, Mccarthy spent the war debriefing pilots after they returned from bombing raids over Japan. When McCarthy returned to campaign for political office at home, he transformed himself into "tail-gunner Joe," the battle-scarred veteran who survived hazardous missions over Japanese-held territory and, in the process, "fired more bullets than any marine in history" during his fourteen (a figure he later changed to seventeen and then thirty-two) engagements with the enemy. To prove his courage, he asked to receive (and was awarded) the Distinguished Flying Cross. At one point Mr. McCarthy presented a letter of accommodation he claimed was signed by his commanding officer and Admiral Nimitz, the supreme naval commander in the Pacific during WWII. It was later discovered that Mr. McCarthy had authored the letter himself.

Yes, he was right about communist infiltration, but the reality is he was doing it for his own benefit. And his response to Murrow by laying personal attacks only tanked his own popularity.

>the resumption of France's rightful position as a great power

>Burgers who don't know the difference between "great power" and "superpower"

Post-WW2 France was an Austria-Hungary tier great power at best.
Who am I kidding, that already applies to post-WW1 France

>nuclear arsenal
>global ability to project conventional force
>controls strategically significant overseas holdings
>somehow all negated by needing to be rebuilt after an incredibly destructive war
You are either delusional or you've confused 1944 for the high water mark of France.

>that already applies to post-1815 France
FTFY

Who are all theese fucking people?

Like, care to tell us who, what or whatever they did?

they're people who did nothing wrong

tsar literally did nothing...
did you except me to add wrong? nah, he just did nothing during war, famine and revolution :)