This man has no arms and no legs yet living a more fulfilling life than all of us...

This man has no arms and no legs yet living a more fulfilling life than all of us. Just wanted to bring this up to you insecure shit posters. Man the fuck up and stop being a phaggot.

He looks like that guy from the Oblongs roflmao

Does he has a dick?

Either he's got a deformed nub as his leg or he's some kind of ayylmao parading around as a human bowling pin.

>tfw you will never carry him on your back like a backpack and travel around the world meeting interesting places, solving mysteries and living fun adventures.

LOL DOES SOMEONE FUCK THAT?

>tfw you will never make a living giving """motivational""" speeches about riding a tidal wave of sympathy for your entire life

And I bet he would give it all up just to live a pitiful and poor life where he could at least walk, run, jump touch with his own hands, pick up his child, and hug the one he loves.

How much can he squat?

user, he is constantly squatting. It's how he moves

When you skip arm and leg day completely.

you've proven yourself to be an idiot because you just listed a bunch of physical things you do with arms and legs but if you actually watched his vids you would know it's a lot more than that. Plus he can still kiss his kids. Sorry your life sux

I'd rather have arms and legs and a less fulfilled life thanks.

He can't beat me in a boxing match though

I was listing just simple things that every normal adult can do. I'm not trying to say my life is better or that his life is worse. I'm saying that every individual has something they're missing.

We take for granted our normal bodies and cry on Veeky Forums about not having money, a gf, or an exciting life. Yet this man has all of that but can't walk like a normal person, touch like a normal person, or do anything like a normal person.

he can beat you in a public speaking competition though

exactly thats the point. The shitposters here need to grow the fuck up

He's living that fulfilling life BECAUSE he has no arms or legs.
If he had them, he'd just be another jackoff.

if physical disabilities or imperfections make your life more fulfilling than why aren't the people here who post insecurity threads out living a fulfilling life? Most people have arms and legs and most motivational speakers like him have arms and legs. Why aren't they jackoffs? Ditch the illogical pessimistic view, pls.

>blah blah blah pls rape my face

he can 't beat me in a beat boxing contest.

He has two kids

He's really good at "partial-arts".

Just saying.

>boom

That's not illogical or pessimistic.
Why did you post him over any other person who does exactly what he does?
Think about that.

trips don't lie

but in all seriousness, his success is from him being a spectacle. nobody cares about normal people

oh god that was too much

Seems like he'd know a lot about core days.

Manlet detected.

So...yes?

Kek

can he beat me in a limb having competition?

>shitposters on Veeky Forums need to grow the fuck up
>t. guy complaining on Veeky Forums about other poster's immaturity

I BEEN OVER THAT GLASS HOUSE ALL MY WINDOWS BLACKED OUT

How can he even take care of his appearance? Staged as fuck.

Funny

i wonder if his balls get crushed when he walks.

This man also has everyone spoonfeeding him shit

How the fuck does he jack off??

I'd go Fucking crazy

Just another motivation guru selling confidence tricks via contrast

inb4
>but a man with no arms wouldn't do such a thing

think again, he must do it.

That poor guy has to run around on his balls all day ...

destroyed

early_access.jpg

threat_neutralized

lmao1torso

autofellatio

Good, he should pat himself on the back.

>no legs or arms
>more fulfilling life

Nope

i'd smoke him in the 100m

Yeah well at least I can wipe my own ass.

Does he work as a jacket manequin? Do you think they put a rod with a stand up his ass every time hes comes to work?

Night at the museum

Put that down

I can squat 4 plate. he cant.

I wonder if he has someone to wipe him. or if he just puts paper all over the floor, and scoots around like a dog with an assitch over it

Mirin dreadnaught mode

Fucccckkk

Fuck that, he looks like a complete cleft.

I want to kick him

the thing is he does not actually do anything though, his whole living is made by "look at my positive attitude even though im a freak"

but it's not like he did anything with his life aside from tell people how satisfied he is being a freak, he's not a scientist or anything useful

imagine if you got your arm cut off and got depressed and someone showed you this faggot as inspiration, you would be maimed just enough to be fucked but not enough to make a six figure living off your deformity

this guy is basically doing the speaking rounds like an old style circus freak charging a few bucks to look at his body and shit eating grin; that's all he's got going for him, his freak status

>And I bet he would give it all up

give what all up, his job as a touring freakshow?

>this guy is basically doing the speaking rounds like an old style circus freak charging a few bucks to look at his body and shit eating grin; that's all he's got going for him, his freak status

told
o
l
d

How "fulfilled" do you think he really is? It's easy to mask what you truly feel to others.

Wasn't he born that way?

I mean, I'm sure he feels different, but when most terrible shit happens to you, you learn to live with it eventually.

I had a brain tumor on my pituitary gland, and it really fucked my shit up for a while. My last surgery was in August of last year, and I'm already kinda of like "Meh, it was just a shitty thing that happened".

>We take for granted our normal bodies
every once in a while, i am gladful for being 6'3 and not a manlet

He calls it his flipper or his chicken wing. He can crudely manipulate objects with it.

Also, he's a christfag. (lol so edgy) His entire "motivational" speaking is just citing the bible and rejoicing in the love of God.

Did he graduate from college or do anything of note besides reproduce?

>Also, he's a christfag. (lol so edgy) His entire "motivational" speaking is just citing the bible and rejoicing in the love of God.

if that's what the love of god gets you i think i prefer his scorn

>being a male
>kissing your kids
pic one. my dad shakes my hand because we are both men.

>shaking hands
>having hands

pick one, faggot

>having daddy issues
>being a man
pick one, fag