10/19 Link Activity Update

Link's down 12% and people aren't even bothering to post Link meme threads anymore. Let's see what an analysis of the top accounts tells us:

1. The top 50 accounts aren't selling. The exception is number 11, which moved 4 million tokens to 2 other accounts (directly, not via an exchange) and became number 30.
2. Binance has 36% less Link than it did just 5 days ago. Pretty much all the Link leaving is small quantities, under 100K.
3. Etherdelta has just 7% less and actually received 200K since last night.
4. Wallets: Still growing and now over 11000. 6.5% more than 4 days ago. It seems it's mostly small buyers that are taking advantage of the downtrend to buy Link, then moving it to their wallets.
5. Yesterday, someone bought around 500K in Binance and the price went up 20% for a brief, beautiful moment. Immediately, the robots sank it again. Only enormous demand and more exchanges could raise the price significantly.
6. I found a whale or group of whales that sent almost 4 million tokens to Binance and about 250K to Etherdelta two weeks ago. Are they the ones playing games with us?
7. There are no pending SIBOS news. Ignore the 'Friday news are coming' threads. Rory explained in the Slack channel that there are no announcements pending. They'll talk to us when something happens. (Having said that, they do want to improve communication).
8. All in all, good luck to those who want to daytrade Link. You will need it.
9. If you believe in the technology and the future of Link, hold. The next few weeks will be unstable, with the Bitcoin fork and how it will affect altcoins.

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlinknetwork.slack.com
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/771w92/sergey_message/
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/770m52/pinned_by_keanui_slack_rep/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thx 4 the daily status. Much appreciated

>6. I found a whale or group of whales that sent almost 4 million tokens to Binance and about 250K to Etherdelta two weeks ago. Are they the ones playing games with us?

Proof or fuck off

Thanks a lot OP. Yeah my LINK stays in my wallet for at least a year

I'll post proof if you apologize for your rudeness and ask politely like a normal person. Otherwise, you can fuck off and look and spend hours looking at whale transactions like I have.

Anyone know what twitter they use to communicate? The one linked to their website doesn't have much.

The little communication that happens does in their Slack channel.

chainlinknetwork.slack.com

I think they do most communication via slack, but it's closed off.

No invitation :(

thanks for your work OP.

This is Long for sure.

Pic related regarding 'Friday news'...

Thanks bae

Well, you're not missing out on much.

Generally, people complain about lack of communication, meaning hype. Then Community Manager Rory says 'We're working and we'll share news when we have them', as a professional would. And that's it.

He's hinted that they're working to get the token listed on new exchanges, but who know if they'll succeed or when it will happen.

All in all, they're clearly interested in building a company and not providing a moon mission for short-term holders,

Bagels panic sold 300k+ link. Threatened to sell 1m left if no more announcements by end of week lmao. I wonder if he'll go through with it.

Big wallets simply cannot sell off without clearing out all the buy orders and killing the price and losing out themselves.

Uh... is that a buy bot inching the price up on Binance right now?

Who are you talking about, someone from the Slack or Telegram groups?

fake

Fuck that annoying nigger, I hope he sells everything

Yes

hodl on

HOW IS THAT A FUCKING THREAT??? HOLY SHIT, I WILL PUT 100% OF MY LIFE SAVINGS IN LINK WHEN HE ACTUALLY DOES THAT.

Oh, and keep on emailing me at [email protected]. Thinking about setting up a Telegram channel to post these updates instead of doing it here.

Ok, thanks anons

Slack

link sucks, linkies btfo

Thanks for your diligence OP

Slack.

>says link sucks, linkies btfo
>posts awesome link flag
What did he mean by this?

Thank you. I hope you will continue to post these. Much appreciated.

Op post your eth address, I'm on mobile right now but I'll send you 5 eth when I get home for the constant updates.

Also, can you post the next update threads with a trip and links to whale addresses?

Nice job, comrade. Really, thx. I've had no idea as to how many LINK holder there are. The fact there are They'll talk to us when something happens
Well, everybody learned abour Binance listing post factum.
I'd suggest you don't get ur hopes up for their marketing abilities

fck off with your faggot shilling linkies. Every coin is in green lately excepts yours haha.

Thanks, user My Eth address is: 0x00bBa03Ed7B3cE9F1efDFc9945a95AF6ED42A577.

I can include links to the whale addresses. What do you mean by updating with trips, though?

> CULT of SERGEY

Your stupid Russian bankspam crypto keeps falling in price because it adds no value.

It does the same thing as Azure Cryptlets.

You know what half-rhymes with

> Muh Oracles!!!!???

Mental disorder

> DO NOT RESPOND TO CHAINLINK SPAM

> STOP SHILLING LINK

You are a cult. This is Veeky Forums

> Please get help

FUCK OFF LINKTARDS

Do your part and respond to every LINK thread with this copy pasta

I think you should highlight no.7
People hyping themselves up only to be let down by their own baseless expectations is killing their faith in this project.

I agree. That's why I posted the screencap from Rory saying in Slack that no announcements are planned.

I cannot fight the lies on my own, though. Don't have the time or the desire, to be honest. People on Veeky Forums, the Slack channel and the Link Trader reddit insist that news MUST come out tomorrow and shoot down anyone who disagrees. You know what they say about wrestling with pigs.

just using a tripcode for your name

I totally forgot I had 0 eth (went all in link) in my wallet so I cant pay for the transaction, but ill send 10 eth as soon as coinbase fills my eth delivery

well maybe it's better this way. Jello hands will drop their bags now instead of later.

Thanks!

I'm looking into the tripcodes and it seems like a good callout. So far, no one's tried to impersonate me, but best not to wait for it to happen.

This. If i waa rory and sergey id want all you fuckers to dump out. Theyre trying to actually make a company not a bunch of dick riders make a quick buck off them

Great job OP
What's your LINK stack btw?

Can't blame that poster really, without proof you could be just another fudder or shiller.

A bit over 100K, which is a significant investment for me.

Fudders and shillers don't do research or post researched data instead of memes.

Yes, I just saw that. They're meeting today to discuss improving communication with the community, but that's it. They don't care for ADHD traders who want to 50x their money in a week. And they shouldn't.

Thank you, keep these breads coming

Is there any way we can read the slack?

Whole post is reddit spaced... kill yourself poor fag, get off Veeky Forums

damn dude if you`re giving out this much cash for free why not spare an user at least a $100
:(

so back it up, post proof or you are just a fudder

>does research
>makes claim
>doesn't back it up with proof

What are you talking about????

They don't have to care about traders, but perhaps dropping a twatter post saying " SIBOS went well and it opened doors for future cooperation" or something similar would make sense. That guy has a charisma of a basement dwelling goblin and you dicklickers keep encouraging him in it.

Even the money skelly, king of crypto autism knows how to use twatter to the benefit of his own brand.

He did post a message like that:
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/771w92/sergey_message/

It didn't make a difference because it's all vague. It wasn't the 'We confirm that 11,000 banks will be using Chainlink' shillers expected.

>making partnerships

Cool, new exchanges confirmed!

> a Reddit post... with 13 comments on it
> nothing on Twitter
> nothing on smart contract's Twitter

oh boy...

>It wasn't the 'We confirm that 11,000 banks will be using Chainlink' shillers expected.
Nobody was expecting an announcement of full-blown Chainlink implementation by SWIFT at SIBOS.

Don't be fucking retarded.

They do have to improve their communication strategy. Also, it doesn't help that articles often talk about SmartContracts but don't mention Chainlink. Doesn't exactly help with exposure.

Also since you seem to be some kind of "insider", please explain to me how am I suppose to understand this post from Keanu.i?

>We have a vision for the future and plans going forward, however the team prefers anything announced be composed by the team collectively, hence the wait until after SIBOS for any concrete news.
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/770m52/pinned_by_keanui_slack_rep/

This literally says, "don't bother us with news, they will come after SIBOS" so how come the very same person (Keanu.i) is now surprised about us wanting news? He is the one who started this "news on Friday" meme. Daaaaamn.

The news was Sergeys announcement.

Exactly.

Imagine being this desperate you actually waste all your time autistically watching this shit

And that announcement was fucking nothing, just fluff.

Thank you user

>if I had just invested in meme chinese coins like Walton and Metaverse I could have 3-5x my money by now instead of aitistically following chainlink and getting more and more cucked every day

It hurts.

he didnt say friday. you all assumed friday since sibos ends today. Most likely getting news monday or after but definitely not right after sibos

Yea they fucking were
Lets just forget the hundreds of threads a day flooding the front page and the thousands of spam posts screaming "sibos will send us to 1b market cap!" And anyone who said sibos would have zero positive impact on price was attacked with a dozen (((yous))) saying enjoy being poor and killing yourself

Where'd all those anons go? They just fucking disappeared.

Just ignore these rude losers. Us normal decent people (incredibly rare on here) appreciate proper informative unbiased posts. Thanks.

its not a pump and dump though

It is
The market is heavily manipulated and pnd discord/Tele groups have made their presence here more than known

like you said it was spam posts. If you believed it then you only have yourself to blame

>Yea they fucking were
No they fucking weren't.

Only obvious fuders were peddling that bullshit, saying shit like "HAHA YOU REALLY THINK SWIFT WILL ANNOUNCE FULL-SCALE DEPLOYMENT ACROSS ITS 11,000 BANKS????"

>"sibos will send us to 1b market cap!"
Eventually.

And honestly, certain coins&tokens have reached that cap on a LOT less.

Spam from retards who genuinely believed the shit they were spewing, yes
Or spam from pump and dump groups, yes

Take your pick. The community for this token is fucking toxic and represents everything wrong with the crypto market as it stands today

Im done. If there is nothing tomorrow i drop my bags

Hey newfag, have you not been here for the last month At all? You sound like a hillary supporter, "we never said we'd win by a landslide" (we never said sibos would result in a pump), "Russians hacked the election" (binance is manipulating the price)

thats a great pro-link meme

If I would get 32.000.000 USD donated to me by random people on internet as an exchange for some meme tokens, I would make sure to fire up my twatter at least once a day with some random information.

But guess I'm not Sergey... I mean, why keep your investors happy when they really can't pull the money back from under you.

Go to coinmarketcap and DYOR.
He is right. Most Individual whales are filling their bags. Some whales are daydreaming and increasing their stacks. The binance and etherdelta wallets are growing thin and the number of link holders increased from 8k wallets to 1k since last week. That's a very basic overview

So what's a good buy-in price? 15 cents?

Thanks a lot!

spam is spam and should always be ignored turd
largest whales are still holding so I dont see how its a pump a dump, explain

>daydreaming

Private, Question Man reporting for duty. But I have a few concerns:

1. What Top 50 accounts of what? Are you talking about the first 50 people to purchase LINK? The 50 Holders with the most LINK in their possesion?

2. Why does EtherDelta suck dick on Cellphone browsers?

3. Do you really believe that the Chinese (BNB) are manipulating the price? If so, proof?

4. I believe in the tech and that this can a staple in the future of banking, but what are some good HODLing techniques to avoid dropping LINK altogether?

5. What would happen if the price drops below ICO price? I believe it was .29 but correct me if I'm wrong.

6. What are some taletell signs that the Smartcontract.com is dropping ChainLink and moving on too a whole new project?

Don't you think
A) Whales can afford to wait
B) Lower price means more people will buy
C) Logic.

K I'll just ignore every link threads and post I see then because it's all fucking spam

>huur it's all spam
>huur price is manipulated
>huur but it's not a pump and dump
Explain

ive never been able to hear how shit is made can you explain that user?

It's a solid token that is being pumped and dumped by the whales and very manipulated in price by binance And the whales. They are fishing in a barrel and they know it. It doesn't mean that the future of Link isn't great. It just mean that it will take longer to get there and some people don't want to miss the chance on another moon mission.
If you truly believe that Link is worth the same market cap as Dogecoin you aren't being objective

Buddy, nobody was expecting SWIFT to announce full-scale implementation of Chainlink at SIBOS.

Chainlink was literally doing a demo at SIBOS

>binance is manipulating the price
They are. Obviously so.

Daytrading. Autocorrect

And yet I still remember arguing for weeks with mouth breathing retards who insisted sibos would be a moon mission and anytime I said no, I was attacked by a dozen smug ass posters spamming their "informative copy pasta"
You were probably one of those dumb fucks you've just decided to ignore it so your pride isn't destroyed, like the value of link

>retards who insisted sibos would be a moon mission
And it would have been if it had been on more than just Binance.

Especially with the news we got just hours before the demo that these giants:
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

would be involved in the demo.

1. 50 top holders
2. dont know
3. I want to believe that but I too want to see proof, but since the majority of the trades are on binance its easy to believe
4. good hodling techniques are to simply HODL
5. it think it was .16 but not to sure on that one and i dont know
6. I dont see why smartcontracts would drop their own coin.

Hi user,

1. Every day I check the current 50 top holders and compare them to my records of previous days.
2. Personally, I think Etherdelta is OK once you get used to it.
3. I don't know whether the manipulators are Chinese, but I do believe it's happening. A whale group that bought 9 million Link during the ICO moved around 4.6 million Link to Binance 10-14 days ago. It is reasonable to believe that they're using that money to manipulate prices.
4. Tough question. I think the key here is to understand how much you're willing to lose. If you're way above your investment, I would sell if it goes down close to your purchase price. Don't turn a win into a loss. You might be selling at the botttom, though. Timing the market is difficult and there are no easy answers. If you truly believe in Link, just hold for the long term.
5.I imagine most people would sell before that. It would become a dormant coin until news are released that awake it from its slumber or kill it off.
6. They haven't been very communicative. Firing people would be a sure sign of trouble (they're hiring now).

Oh my god, I just realized.

You are that faggot that kept whining about people who said LINK was going to be $1 before SIBOS.

You have a serious mental problem or something.

It could have been listed on 100 exchanges it still wouldn't have mattered

Why should anyone buy this obviously manipulated pump and dump scam coin? It could have the best tech in the world but if it's tainted as a pump and dump scam coin then no one will look twice at it

And I'd bet good money you're the same guy who kept asking about "why not use gas instead of LINK?" and then cried when people pointed you to the whitepaper in thread after thread.

Same type of violent autism.

>tfw i truly believed that link wouldnt go up after sibos
>let me emotion get the better of me and still held

Never get emotionally attached to alt coins unless you are fine with holding for years.