Guys I need some advice

Guys I need some advice.

So basically, one of my best friends I've known since I was 11 decided to confess her love for me, and apparently has had a huge crush on me since we were both 14. While I like her a lot and think she's a great person, I'm not really sure if I like her in that way, and I'm worried that, if anything, it would ruin a 13 year friendship.

On the other hand, I haven't had a girl show this much interest in me since the end if my junior year of high school, and I'm almost kinda getting feelings for her, but I think it might only be because she likes me.

What should I do? I've just been staring blankly at her text message for the last 20 minutes.

Just be yourself bro

fuck the shit out of her pussy nigga

is she hot

tell her youre gay maybe lmao shed beleive it since you known her for like 10 years and havent tried anything

tell her to read the fucking sticky

sure is a lot of /health and fitness/ itt

game the shit out of the pussy

first start by not responding to dat there text for at least 50 hours

this

girls really like it when you ignore them

If she thinks you're awesome, she will probably treat you well and would make a good gf. Is she like really ugly or something? what's the dilemma here?

Gotta tell us what she texted word for word before we can formulate a good response btw

Holy posture

after that, then only reply in texts with monosyllabic words. don't act like a girl and text big long gay confessions like you just got. that will close the pussy up like fort knox, after all she doesn't wanna fuck another girl obviously

I recommend training her with a dog-collar when you two eventually fuck, gotta establish who wears the pants

>dat anterior pelvic tilt

I'm with this guy OP. Are you actually gay and don't want to tell her?
Unless she's fuck ugly go ahead and give it a shot.

A girl you can be friends with is the top tier wife material. Wtf else are you going to do? You're already going to be hanging out with this chick why not do it forever and get some sex

Please post the text

Yep. She wants the D. OP is clearly too much of a pussy though to act on it.

wait, important question: how old are you guys now?

I hope she's not older than 24-25 otherwise we all know what that means

anyways don't start buying her shit and acting gay, let her be the one that has to earn your time and attention

Fucking lold

OP here, sorry for not being super active. I'll try to go over all the questions being asked.

To start, I'm not gay, and she knows I'm not gay.

In regards to whether or not she's hot, she's probably a 6 to 6.5/10. The one problem is that she's fat (and always has been since I've known her), but could easily be an 8 or 9 if she lost weight. She has a nice face, has good hygene and always smells nice, and I've always kind of been a sucker for Asians anyways. No health issues despite her weight either.

Honestly, after everything's been said, I think I'm gonna go for it. I really think this could work out, and even if it doesn't, I think we're good enough friends to still be close afterwards.

Thanks for the advice, boys, wish me luck!

giving into a girl just because she shows interest in you is pathetic, don't sell yourself short. if your gut is telling you it's a bad idea then it's a bad idea

LMAO

OP here, we're both 24, I'm turning 25 on the 17th tho.

Tell her to lose weight, just not in a mean way. Say that you really like her but don't know if you can be with someone who is overweight. If she's that obsessed with you, she'll do it

Yeah bro go for it. Don't expect her to lose weight, but come to embrace the high test life. 6/6.5 could be a little too low, not sure how attractive you are.

t. dating a chubby 7 and loving it

>fat
>will be 25
my prediction is that she will suck your peepee until you become a couple

then the whipping process will start, hold the whip my boy and don't let her have a free trial with it. asians make prime sub material though, bring her to the gym with you and make her your woman

if this is the case, try to get her into a more healthy and active lifestyle. she'd be a qt and you'd be the nigga to always have believed in her.

bruh u gonna make it

>Fat
>Asian.

Don't do it OP.
Women will never start working out. They do it already or they never will.

I dated a 26 year old chick who lost the weight when she was 24. She's 29 now and still going strong.
Nothing's impossible

>fat asian

Drop her OP. Those orientals are a hard-working, disciplined people. I don't trust anyone that's fat, but a fat asian is taboo. Stay friends and push her to lose weight. Chances are if she does get into shape she'll revert at some point because of mental deficiency.

Fat people are not wifeable, even if they lose weight first. She will only get fatter once you're together, and so will you. Find someone that'll motivate you to improve yourself.

expect her to get even fatter once she traps you OP. no reason for her to keep up appearances after that. tread carefully.

OP here

So, I gave her a call and told her how I feel, and honestly I've never in my life heard her so happy. Really Feelsgoodman.jpg. The more I think about it, the more I feel like this will work out.

And just to clear the last few things up, no, I don't really plan on trying to get her to lose weight unless she has a problem with her weight or it becomes a health issue. I really don't mind it too much anyways, she's about 5'8 and 190-ish lbs, so it's not like she's morbidly obese or anything.

But thanks again, boys. Wish me the best of luck. I may or may not do a follow-up post later to update, depending on if any of you are interested in my relatively boring life.

So, until then, good night, and thanks again.

>5'8" 190lbs

Holy shit dude I wasn't gona say anything but that's a fucking lot of fat on a shorter person like that.

jesus christ you fucked up

why would you go for a whale you idiot

Listen to this guy. Don't just get with her because its guaranteed sex like the rest of these dipshits say, you value her friendship, and if you aren't there for the right reasons, this will only fuck that up

you fool, this image is her face right now

at least get the dog collar before it gets out of control, but at this point it's going to be you who is wearing it and being strangled as the war elephant runs out of control with you attached to it

>So, I gave her a call and told her how I feel

You done fucked up. You NEVER tell a girl how you "feel".

ITT: OP brags about landing a whale that isn't Moby Dick after everyone tells him it's a bad idea. All without posting an image file.

I think we've been had boys

>I really don't mind it too much anyways, she's about 5'8 and 190-ish lbs, so it's not like she's morbidly obese or anything.

>I think it might only be because she likes me.
that's a reason as just good as any other. Your 13 years friendship is already fucked probabbly

>asian fatty

ABORT, second generation asians aren't worth it

Im going to be honest with you
If you reject her now you will want her later and by that time she will be over you. Dont worry about the friendship cause she ruined it the moment she sent the text sooo go out with her and see if you can fuck her.

>fat

Stopped reading there. Into the trash it goes.

By this time, I expect OP to have established that it was her little brother that sent the text and they all had a good laugh.

The fuck is that creature and why does it look like a muppet?