Why do we allow women to dress like this at the gym? It only serves as a distraction

Why do we allow women to dress like this at the gym? It only serves as a distraction.

Found the muslim

You let women distract you like that? Never gonna make it.

Once Trump becomes president we won't.

If it distracts you, then that's your problem. Don't blame others for your lack of focus.

towel head detected

At least Muslims don't get cucked and they domesticate their women

And that's why you're getting deported. Treating half the population like property of the other half is insecure as fuck. Lift more cry less, you little faggot.

I work at a warehouse and they dress like that too.

Dont bother me one bit. I need something to look at besides boxes and those asses do fine by me.

god I hate jen selter so fucking much

bitch flat out lies to millions of people claiming she got her fake ass through her retarded bodyweight/5 pound lifts

confirmed not gonna make it

But I really am more comfortable wearing leggings.
Then again, I used to be a ballet dancer so I'm used to wearing tights and I don't wear leggings/compression shorts as normal streetwear, just gym.

Content to low 0%

ahahahha what a fag

Do you know how I can tell that you aren't going to make it? Because you let inconsequential shit distract you.

Yeah yo do quit bullshittin

4 da test boost

It's time to go back to that shithole you came from, sandnigger.

Desu seeing big asses squatting gives me a rush of adrenaline before my sets and it helps

>Allow
I didn't know some of the Veeky Forumsizens were owners of gyms.
And very retarded ones at that.

Bitch ass nigga

Hot pants are a motivation for some dudes to go to the gym. If that helps people be healthy, I don't see the harm.

You might be the gay tho.

Every ounce of blood rushing to my dick is an ounce of blood not helping me with these heavy ass squats

Why do we allow men to dress like this at the gym? it only serves to make us nervous around them and generally be depressed with the bad taste humans can have

I wouldn't mind being domesticated tbqh. Just not by a muslim

Your distraction is another's motivation.

Wow they did a great job

How do girls keep their ass from smelling whenever they where these skintight clothes?

Is working out specific areas of your body to get rid of fat a meme?

If i shaved my ass it could probably pass as a womans, especially in yoga pants.

Can i target my ass for fat loss?

>comes into a TOP test environment dressed like that
>gets brutally rapped
>WHAT?! You silly men! of crouse she wasn't asking for it in any way!!

did you even read the sticky doggo?
you can work a specific area of your body sure, but the fat loss will be overall.

Agreed
Or weak nerd who think its bad to wanna fuck

I would prefer a male-only gym
I feel like women detract from the intensity and aggression of the atmosphere

you dont like the sound of the ocean passing you by?

nothing stopping you dressing like that too if you want op

showering?, wiping your arse after you shit

Of course not. I feel like being with a muzzy is like being with a cuck but if you actually go through with cucking him he gets to beat and/or stone you.

Fuck your women, you pussies.

Why do you care about some trashy sluts?

Just seize the means of production