When did you realize bulking is pointless and that it's literally all about the height/face

When did you realize bulking is pointless and that it's literally all about the height/face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPKQ55qkFb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws-EHmPfgHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where the hell do all these tall handsome chads from from?

I'm more interested to see their parents to see what they came from. Are their parents x-chads and x-Stacey's? Or are they just insanely lucky with genetics.

My parents were okay looking when they were young, dad wasnt a Manlet, still has a full head of hair, and I ended up a ugly manlet with receding hairline.

How is it a selfie if someone else took the picture?
How is a Z-list celebrity posting on Instagram a news story?

Something to do with hormones in the womb boyo

>How is it a selfie if someone else took the picture?
normies and selfies in general are fucking retarded to begin with.

>male model agencies literally looking for young males
>looking for those who are photogenic enough to be whored out on underwear ads just like young females
media representation is not representative of the real world brah. The same thing happens as with young girls. Create an irrealistic image of humans and you've got all the viewers whining why they don't have this trait or that trait.

I'm starting to get bald at 24 even if my dad is 56 and his hair is full on his head. It's because my great grandfather was bald already in his 30s. Shit happens.

Stop focusing on things you can't change

its 2016

being a manlet can be fixed

having shit teeth can be fixed

balding can be fixed

a big hebrew nose can be fixed

a flat irish ass can be fixed

shitty genetics can be fixed

everything can be fixed

its that we fear the process of the fixing, we fear everything in life and never progress, most people here against roids are just afraid of taking them because of being fear mongered on about the health risks (me included)

face it, we fear so much that we never move from our comfort zone and stay pathetic losers our entire lives while other people go on to achieve so much putting so much at risk, while we all sit here idle in our comfort zone avoiding ANY and ALL risks

people like to give shit to zyzz about dying in his early 20s, but that fucking cunt lived more in his last 3 years than someone like you or I would ever live even if we had 300 years.

>being a manlet can be fixed
I'm perfectly comfortable as I am, but sure, I'll bite.
How?

limb lengthening surgery

>its that we fear the process of the fixing, we fear everything in life and never progress, most people here against roids are just afraid of taking them because of being fear mongered on about the health risks (me included)

Yup, this. I'm afraid of the roid side-effects just as much as being called a fraud.

So is he 27 or 33?

Some pretty amazing tech. It's leg lengthening but instead of screws sticking out of your leg with a brace, it's just a screw in your leg that you lengthen overtime with a magnet. It's fucking amazing.

Chad here. My dad used to be good looking and my mom was probably one of the best looking women I've ever seen. Both of them were over 6 feet so I'm 6'5.

>wanting to look like this

Pics, censored if you want

Ayyy, I'm looking for a tall chick to even out my manletness.

wow, didn't think I'd find something this retarded here. You are aware, I'm hoping, that surgery can not just stretch out muscles and tendons and nerves around a bone grafted rod? This isn't GATICA for fucks sake.

>ripped

youtube.com/watch?v=RPKQ55qkFb0

Holy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws-EHmPfgHM

3 inches. Seriously considering this.

Lol dem gainz

Wonder if I can get something like this for my wiener