Why are cargo pants alpha and why do you wear them?

Why are cargo pants alpha and why do you wear them?

Extra storage for all my spaghetti

Because I'm FBI.

They enhance my hip drahve.

BANE?

They are comfier than jeans

They go well with my carbon fiber tactical fedora

Kek

Thanks for the kek user.

No they're not.

I carry my tools n shut in the pockets instead of carrying some faggot man purse. Also they match my fanny pack well.

Please don't wear these unless you actually are in construction

I only wear cargo pants. Anyone who has a problem with it is a little bitch and they dont deserve having their opinion acknowledged.

Ask me how I know you're a virgin

xD

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED SHITPOSTER

Chinos or gtfo

This man knows

t. nu-male

I'm in the Army boyo, ain't nothing here but queer muscle men in uniform

the ones on the right look better, the ones in the middle are for fuccbois

It's 2016 they were alpha like ten years ago

True alpha fashion never dies, cuck.

>people who brag about being in the military are probably faggots who sit in reserve

I agree with your style, but stop bragging about 'muh army', people who pay taxes serve their country more than your faggot ass ever will.

I'm just saying numales don't even touch the gym, it's not like I even said my name or branch. People wearing the uniform other than a base disgust me

left are the best, middle looks like a middle school teacher, and right looks autistic.

I have to agree with you. The faggot trend on Veeky Forums is that somehow a beard is for nu-males.

It's always been that way. It's like a hitler youth haircut.

They are not alpha. They're just comfortable and durable. I'm wearing what suits me, and honestly don't care about some cringy boys wanting to go by trend of chinos or some other girly shit. I remember times that naming cloth pants different mans was gay as fuck, unless you were in clothes/sewing industry. Clothes don't make you a men.

4u

>They are not alpha. They're just comfortable and durable. I'm wearing what suits me, and honestly don't care about some cringy boys wanting to go by trend of chinos or some other girly shit. I remember times that naming cloth pants different mans was gay as fuck, unless you were in clothes/sewing industry. Clothes don't make you a men.

dr pavel im cia

gay af

Beards have always been considered manly, and sometimes cucks such as yourself come along and declare it either unpopular or flavor of the month. Real men don't follow faggy tends like this. You're never going to sway the opinion of someone with a huge, well grown beard that's literally older than you anytime soon.

If I take those pants off, will you die?

cargo pants/shorts are ideal if your goal is to have as little sex as possible

Leather jackets and fedoras aren't comfortable or durable, but nice try, autist.

Only for small guys

Not for big guys like you

Post a pic of yourself manly man

A leather jacket is the most durable upper-body garment known to man you dofus.

t. nu-male

Fuckboy starter kit.

Its cia you shit

Cargo shorts are superior to sweatpants only because you'll have plenty of room for your wallet and phone. I have never found jeans that fit my strange anatomy and have enough room in the pockets.
Comfort is the most important thing in clothing.

Do you guys ever want to make it?
>pic related

how do you not get this meme? please leave Veeky Forums right now

this is the most autistic thread ive seen today

what do you wear with the cargo pants? a trenchcoat and fedora?

I know this is Veeky Forums but shit

>leather jackets
>not durable
Pick one and only one you retard

Except it's not. I've ripped plenty of them, they're overrated trash for edgelords and gay bikers.

t. fuckboy.

Buy a real leather jacket then, not some faggy designer shit

Unless you're an edgelord or gay biker, how have you worn and ripped plenty of them?

u mean big guy starter kit

yeah maybe he's big to you he is

... It's CIA...

>implying
>implying dickies work pants aren't the most alpha pants

chinos are hot as fuck
tfw ex wouldnt wear chinos even though i offered to buy them for him

what the fuck are those shoes

>tfw don't have tiny white man thighs
>can't wear slacks without the pockets attempting escape velocity