You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6CPleU_2g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS

My boy

Tfw Alpha genetics

Feels good maaan

Luckily for you there isnt a word that describes how pathetic you are posting the same pointless memes on a message board

But I guess faggot will do

You really roasted me good there senpai

I did, I can tell by how butthurt you were by the fact you had to reply

Now take your faggot genes off my board

/thread

Explain how my brother is a huge Chad and i'm a betafuck even tought we have the same genetics.
>inb4 le cukc dad
Wrong, we have the same height, the same body structure and the same eye color.

That's good.

Roasties will leave me alone eventually.

You got yours from you mum. I can tell by how you bitch

You hit THE GYM like a NUTTER, while LAD eats NANDOS

Birds look at your gymnonce body and think "eurgh what a try hard" while they look at the LAD and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole getting hench thing".

LAD STILL looks WELL better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, BUILD and MUG.

Slags are getting more and more choice and validation and its either LAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymnonces learnt yet?

It's either GEEZER GENETICS, or BENDER RESULTS.

Your board? Kek if chad wanted this would be his board but he does'nt care because of his superior HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME

Your brother probably does something else other than whining on the fitness section of an indian rape-planning bulletin board.

its called genetic recombination

While you were inhaling water vapor Chad inhaled stacy's vaginal farts

Brit by default

>roasties

Fucking lmao.

Literally all women want Chad. ALL of them. Go to ANY good looking male model's instagram page. Women from ALL across the world, whether it's America, Australia, Africa, Russia, remote mountain villages in Mongolia, hell, even "oppressed" countries like Saudi Arabia...They will ALL be FAWNING over Chad, and believe me, it's not "muscle" that draws those women to them. Fucking lmao.

I mean, I can forgive a 15 year old kid doing pushups because he thinks girls like muscular guys (him falsely mistaking Chad's success to his muscles, rather than his HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME), because he's young and doesn't have much life experienced.

But you guys in your 20s, who've spent THREE YEARS LIFTING in the hopes of helping you get laid (don't lie, you DO lift for girls) and you've got NOTHING from it except an oversized, muscular physique. Yet you think... gymcelling somehow makes you more attractive... When you've got literally no results from it?

That is TEXTBOOK PSYCHOSIS. You ignore the BLATANT EVIDENCE for what girls ACTUALLY LIKE (i.e. GOOD GENETICS), and instead you tell yourself shit like "I-i just gotta push myself harder brah!" while ignoring the fact that NONE OF THE GUYS WHO ACTUALLY GET WOMEN DO ANY OF THIS SHIT.

Just the phrase CHAD eats PIZZA makes me laugh every time

that guys frame is retarded, im no expert but id say it's freakishly wide and unattractive to most

When man's at the GYM trying to get DENCH for the GYALDEM, ROADMEN are at eating FRIED CHICKEN and bunning ZOOTS before going RAVING on DRONE and BAITING out SKETS. Man lifts BARE weights and doesn't get no PENGTINGS, while ROADMEN MC part time and sell PILLS, while doing your ex up the BATTY

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6CPleU_2g0

Lol chuckled

is this some weird cuck fetish

>want to be a bull
>tfw twink genetic
kill me already

But since Op isn't Chad, unlike the fag you replied to, it isn't his board but the fags. And therefore this Chad can tell autistic Op to GTFO with his pathetic beta genes.

by your logic all siblings would look 100% the same since they all have the same genetics.
its called genetic recombination, genetics 101
you were just unlucky

>womin no care about body
>all bodi is butiful
Fuck off tumblr, we don't want your HAES bullshit here.

Me too, fellow rabbit.

your bro doesn't visit 4chin

>getting coleslaw with your nandos instead of garlic bread
100% certified faggot

Blimey, its annudah blitz

>Hahah manlet sub humans
Totally Bro!

>Fucking facelet sub humans
P-please Stop

Pathetic

Chad hits the GYM HARD, while you eat pizza

Girls look at your mole rat body and think "ewww what a freak" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole HAES thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because he realized his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE POTENTIAL.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you cocoons learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS and ALPHA RESULTS, or BETA GENETICS and WRITING LIKE OP.

Isn't frame your physique?

Or are you using frame in the PUA sense? In which case, wouldn't muscles help keep that "frame" of dominance?

You don't eat enough pizza

>worrying about hypothetical people over the internet

grow up fit

I'm 6'2" blonde hair blue eyes but was fat for my childhood does that mean I have beta genes?
>implying genes are the only factor

>gym is on 5th floor
>I take the fucking STAIRS every time for a YEAR
>still look like shit
>tfw those Chad fuckbois use the lift, and literally eat a pizza slice on the way up

not even meming. I fell for the stairs meme, fuck you genetics

>tfw so insecure about yourself that you other's people validation on your physical appearence so that you can justify your very existence

>Brother is an inch taller
>Brother is more built naturally
>Brother has top tier beard genetics while I still look like Justin Bieber at 22
HAHA AT LEAST WE ARE BOTH BALDING

Saved for bantz

major cope

dont worry love, just keep hitting them weights and you'll soon be good looking :)

>mole rat is this mad
hehe

Honestly, why should I care? I train because I enjoy doing it and because I think it's a cool hobby. It's fun to be with the guys 4 times a week and then go for a beer or do something together on the weekend. If "Chad" or whatever fictional character you want does what he does then good for him.