If manlets are so inferior how come Gaul got BTFO by the Romans?

If manlets are so inferior how come Gaul got BTFO by the Romans?

Manlets cheated and used their "civilization"

Because the romans were white they had superior intellect.

this

really long sticks with sharp things on them > lanklets, bears, things bigger than you

becouse everyone was a manlet back then. We started increasing in height recently

>France
>"How come they lost?"

there's something in the water over there: gayness.

It wasn't France yet.

By overcompensating with longer weapons.

I bet you thought Manlet gains were a meme.

France is a nation state. They were the same people even if they didnt have france as it is now. Losing is in their blood

>manlets had to form an empire with a complex government, taxation laws, written language, and advanced technology just to beat a few lanklets playing around in the mud all day

Over 2000 years later and they still haven't learned

rome accepted lanklets into their ranks you mong

I guess they did learn then.

>same people
> nation-state
Are you an American by chance?
Read a book, son.

What book do you reccomend? Twilight? Harry Potter?

And wait. Didn't they get fucked by barbarians in the end? Cause that's how rome fell

Romans weren't that small OP.

Rome: 5'10"
Gaul/Celts: 6'0"

Detract a bunch of inches from both. People were a lot smaller back then. And the difference was significant enough for any and all surviving historical literature to mention it.

Tbh if you are really interested in the topic
Georges Dumézil for a start
Gaulic wars- Caesar
Edward Gibbon
The Oxford History of Medieval Europe
Pick anything on French revolution

If not, than read The Golden Bough by Frazer for light reading.

In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over.
Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent.
Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6’2″ or taller. Among the CEO sample, 30 percent were 6’2″ or taller.

keep grasping manlet

How tall were the Romans?

Also, I believe the Aztecs were 5'7" average and they were dominating their area. Sacrificing prisoners from other tribes on a daily basis.

>70% arent taller than 6'2"

Whats your point?

if thats what you took from that you are beyond help. which is actually true of all manlets anyway.

Its a joke, faggot.

Its pretty funny that you feel the need to use others' success to justify yourself, though. Shows plenty of what the mentality of someone who cares about height is like.

> Romans
5'4 is an average during res publica
>Gauls/Celts, Germanics
Tacitus mentions barbarians over 6 feet tall. They were surely much taller than Romanoi, but they were not on average 6 feet tall.
More like 5'7-5'8.

I'm reading Caesar's book about the Gallic wars, gonna quote a funny passage about how the Romans reacted to hearing about how big the germans were

>s-size doesn't matter, right? My mom said 5 inches is enough for any girl
Shut up manlet

shows you the in the human mind there is a predisposition to the mentality that height=power and you get mad becuase of it.

The book is about Caesar in third person, so "he" refers to Caesar:

>"Whilst he is tarrying a few days at Vesontio, on account of corn and provisions: from the inquires of our men and the resports of the Gauls and traders ( who asserted that the Germans were men of huge stature, of incredible valour and practice in arms, that ofttimes they, on encountering them, could not bear even their countenance, and the fierceness of their eyes) - so great a panic on a sudden seized the whole army, as to discompose the minds and spirits of all in no slight degree. This first arose from the tribunes of the soldiers, the prefects and the rest, who, having followed Caesar from the city (Rome) from motives of friendship, had no great experiencein military affairs. And alleging, some of them one reason, some another, which they said made it necessary for them to depart, they requested that by his consent they might be allowed to withdraw; some, influenced by shame, stayed behind in order that they might avoid the suspicion of cowardice. These could neither compose their countenance, nor even sometimes check their tears: but hidden in their tents, either bewailed their fate, or deplored with their comrades the general danger."

>"tall people are usually successful! I'm 6 feet so I'm made for success, manlet"
>hasn't achieved anything in life

Gauls are French you mong.

Gauls btfo Rome back in the day before Caesar came and killed millions of them. They were the first people to ever sack Rome.

Rome softened them up by introducing wine to the area. They didn't water it down like they did with their own and they traded it for slaves. Which depopulated the area and turned tribe against tribe as well as turning all of the tribes into drunken retards. Even so, Romans feared and respected the Gauls more than any of the people's they conquered in the east. They considered asians to be faggots. That's part of why Caesar beat Pompeii Magnus. The romans considered Pompeii's conquests to have been fought against women, even though he looted the world's richest cities. Caeser killed a bunch of savages, but they were the toughest people in the world in the roman's eyes.

>he's upset
Keep going, im sure your life will get better after a couple more cringy insults

Sure, but Id say it has more to do with confidence. People care about personality, and while height may affect how you act, it isnt going to change whether or not people care about you. Be as tall as you want, but act like a bitch and you get treated like one.

The Nervii were hardcore motherfuckers who didn't drink wine and didn't retreat from fights either. I caught myself mirin their last stand in Caesar's book

>bragging about the success of others and claiming it as your own
>on a Laotian dumpster diving forum

Lost it at 6'3" master race lol

Battle of Sabis was p sweet. Gotta respect Caeser though. The battle of Alesia is one of the greatest upsets in military history. Vercingetorix had that shit in the bag.

>What's that you got a fortress? Let me just build a fortress around your fortress
>Oh you have massive relief army coming to help you? Aight i'm just gonna build a fortress around the fortress around your fortress, come at me brah