How's ur morning fit? Ps it's the dude with "rough sex and pizza" pick up line from tinder. Pic is from this morning

How's ur morning fit? Ps it's the dude with "rough sex and pizza" pick up line from tinder. Pic is from this morning

receding hairline spotted

I've always wanted to get coked up in the morning, all my friends do it at night and I hate that cause it fucks my sleep so bad. Why the hell would you do uppers at night, it's not you drink coffee at 10pm. Shit I think I might go buy some coke. Gg bro

Not sure if i should say grats or not, cant see her face

degenerate

>doing drugs
Unemployed loser detected

You don't get laid often do you? Its not a big deal

you seemed cool yesterday but now you look like a tryhard douche

this.

Happy for you OP from what I can see she's a point or three up from you

Your heart is weaker in the morning bro

My morning's going ok...

I was smoking cigarettes in the shower but they kept getting wet and I'd just light another. I know they're fatal, probably more so from cardiac event than cancer, but I figure that's better anyways cause less suffering.

>mexican prostitute

>it's the dude with "rough sex and pizza" pick up line from tinder.

No Pussy so i thought it was the FIAT heritage.

>You don't get laid often

We are on Veeky Forums nobody here gets laid often

Congrats my nigga

if his life is so great why do his eyes scream "i want to die"

I did until I went cocoon mode; I had YEARS of chasing girls in town; doing drugs and drinking too much alcohol because I was looking for happiness in the wrong places.

This year I've only been laid twice and it's fine; I've had a couple potential chances but rather than put the work in to get the pussy I've just continued boxing instead and spent my time wisely. I'm 27 and I wasted the ages of 16 - 26 getting fucked up when I should of been applying myself. Pussy isn't everything Fampai and I wish I realized that sooner.

>I'm 27 and I wasted the ages of 16 - 26 getting fucked up when I should of been applying myself.
Im 28 and i wasted my 17-26 having a gf and building a future instead of trying to chase down random pussy and getting fucked up
Wanna trade?

What brand of creatine comes in ziplocs? Thats pretty convienient.

What kind of future are you building tho Fampai? I realized the future i was building was boring as fuck, i live for excitement and doing shit. I want freedom; currently chasing a future within boxing and its more fun than being sat at home busting the odd nut and having no free time to myself. I like girls but only in moderation, i've lived with girlfriends before and both times i was miserable because i struggled to fit everything into my day. I'm busy as fuck working 48 hours a week and training for an upcoming fight, i hardly have time for a social life, i couldn't fit a gf in there as well.

Not everybody has the same experiences. Some of us are just ugly.

a fat woman and a bag of cheap coke. literal burnout.

A boring one in finance, currently doing uni studies and ill see where that takes me
My point was i tried to have a gf and locked myself into that instead of trying to chase random pussy and im miserable right now when im older
Look back at the years with joy user, the opposite would probably have landed you in the same place but without the good memories of having fun and smashing

FSU chem major. No class today

Underrated

Buddhism says life is suffering.

Single man suffering, taken man suffering, rich man suffering, poor man suffering.

We trade one suffering for another. Such is life.

>*glass breaks*

the first noble truth
its not a bad thing, just a fact

>doing micro-bumps of stepped-on coke with some trash you picked up on a dating site
>having to post pictures of it to your "friends" and anonymous strangers on the internet to feel happy
>lifestyle
Cool man

>virgin who finally fucked some fat 6/10 actually goes on an anime basket weaving board to post a a picture

is this what autism is like?

Post her face

How did your family leave you behind again, Kevin?

some dude actually put a picture of his actual face with a bag of schedule 1 narcotics in his mouth on the internet

>there are people in this world who are THIS retarded
>people on fit are SO INSECURE are getting laid they literally have to post a picture for people they don't know to feel some sort of self-validation

you should kill yourself.

>
Coke is schedule II, but yea

>be 27
>never had gf
>kissless
>only ever fucked hookers
>adult women are rarely attractive to me
>last night dreamed of fucking an anime girl
>so ronery

I'm beyond redemption, aren't I?

remember when you do actually get laid, post a picture here so a bunch of people you've never met and will never meet can know you're not a virgin anymore like this guy

>when

yeah, you could have became a wizard, like me. Instead you blew this with prostitutes.

Yeah, I don't know if I did well with that. It sort of reinforces the idea that sex is something that women allow you to do to their body.

Then again, it feels good and it's nice to have experienced it.

ay are you from miami initially? many of my friends go to fsu

>it feels good and it's nice to have experienced it.
If you bought sex you experienced nothing
having a girl begging for dick is a powerful feeling and you dont get this with hookers
Though i must say sex is mostly about making the girl cum and her enjoyment so its more of an ego thing than anything else

Sure, rub it in.

It felt good on my penis.

Fuck that, I refuse to believe the handsome Chad at my gym who pulls over 4 plates is suffering from anything other than wanting me to gtfo his rack.

Two words: lightning bolts
to be completely serious tho - even though some will think that's pathetic, I still hope to find the right girl even though I'm 31. Could have done it with random girls, had my occasions. Whatever.

>Ps it's the dude with "rough sex and pizza" pick up line from tinder.

what's the line?

This is you next week

GET SO FUCKING DARK IN HERE COME COME FUCK APART IN HERE

Decent ass but for fucks sake if you're going to do coke at least buy a gram of decent shit, there's nothing more obnoxious than kids who buy nickel and dime bags of cheap coke to look cool

>please ignore all those Chad athletes, actors and rock stars that end up addicted to drugs and self-destructing

>having a girl begging for dick is a powerful feeling

I literally have a girl who bought me an iphone and entered her contact name as 'my bitch' in it and considers herself my property and sex slave. Sometimes she wants my cock so bad that she starts to cry and sob and literally begs me on her hands and knees to lick my ass.

I have severe depression and the novelty of this wore off pretty quickly. I can fuck for hours because I don't feel a thing and she loves it and thinks I'm this sex god when I'm just completely dead inside and want to die.

So, as far as a powerful feeling goes...nah. It's nice and certainly gives you a massive ego boost but that means nothing when you have -100 self-esteem and you lead an unhappy life.

I'm playing devil's advocate here, just pump it and dump it, bro. She isn't worth the emotional investment, trust me. Take your drugs in moderation. Fuck the haters. Wolves don't lose sleep on the opinions of sheep. Don't ever get too comfortable with the pussy. Don't make a habit of posting pics of you being a manslut with illegal substances on Veeky Forums.

Make it, but keep it to yourself.

The Lion does not need to roar for the Jungle to know that he is a Lion.

hhaha man i can semi relate in "18" and lost my virginity a month ago to this girl who i really felt a connection with, but while i was fingering/eating her out/ banging i could never get into it at all sadly probably performance anxiety but i remember one time i was eatin her and i thought in my head what the fuck am i doing/wrong with me for not being able to get into it. i had always waited for it to happen and didnt think it would for years. shes a solid 9/10 to everyone else and a 10/10 to me but shes a bit too slim, she could eat some more but she has double d boobs and a firm butt. she fucked me over bad and i havent really talked to her anymore and i miss her bad to be honest. im not going to go into it tho but im sad

>semi relate

None of that is even close to actual depression you peon.

That chad that just pushed 4plate is trying to drown out the pain of his girl getting less and less like the person he fell in love with. Also his parents disowned him, and hes pulling a 40hour a week job while trying to commit himself to school, but is frustrated that his hardest is only getting him D's and C's

Holy fuck that hit too close to home.

>tfw you're that handsome Chad who doesn't have everything

does monogamy count becausw if it does i even turn down sex

cant be the only one in a long relationship here, can i?

Damn...i can relate
life truly is suffering for all

>tfw when you have everything but chad looks and chad social skills

>chemistry

have fun making $13/hour as a perma-temp or working 60 hours a week in grad school for 7 years just so you can make $60k/yr in industry IF YOU'RE LUCKY.

Relationship sex is still sex

Not all sex is degenerate hookups

Speak for yourself fuccboii

Some of are happy and lift as well. Probably more sustainable since you won't associate it with hard times so you don't stop when things finally turn around

not necessarily my dude, there are good looking Veeky Forums people with stable, happy relationships and rewarding careers

the point is if their happiness depends on any of those things continuing to exist, it's fragile and illusory. sanatana dharma is about equanimity in the face of both failure and success

>coming back to Veeky Forums after a bit more than a year
>full of guys complaining about chad
>virgins everywhere
when did fit got invaded by r9k, it was always bad but not that bad

Its schedule 2 faggot

>Though i must say sex is mostly about making the girl cum and her enjoyment

Kill me

Get get get got got got that reference

>staying noided
>making it
>pick one