How do I get a Veeky Forums gf like this?

How do I get a Veeky Forums gf like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpjiJxmCXMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's no Sabina 2bh.

you made me think of this sabrina
youtube.com/watch?v=CpjiJxmCXMg
(protip: mute audio because its terrible)

Damn Clarissa.
How do you explain ALL O' DAT ASS.

Be 6 inches taller

Seriously, all girls want to feel petite next to their bf. And that chick is easily over 6'1

I've got a tomboyish athletic gf. Its got its pros and cons. She goes to the gym with me and plays on my coed sports teams and hits the track and eats the same shit as me etc...

Fits my lifestyle and all that. But she's fucking gross sometimes. She pissed in a cup in front of me once because she couldn't hold it anymore. She pisses next to my truck if we pull over for a piss stop instead of taking a walk and I gotta see the puddle. She thinks farts and shit jokes are the height of comedy. She tells me things I don't want to know. Her favorite hoodie smells like B.O. Etc..

So she's a bro with boobs and pussy. Jackpot m8.

>"She pissed in a cup in front of me once because she couldn't hold it anymore"
>"She pisses next to my truck if we pull over for a piss stop instead of taking a walk and I gotta see the puddle"

so you got a gf without all the problems you have when you get a gf?

Considering you're so much of a pussy that you are unable to tell a women to gtfo when she has to piss, shit or fart, I just have to ask this: Are you a lesbian?

Deal breaker. Dump her disgusting hippie ass

>But she's fucking gross sometimes
So she is a guy with a vagina, basically?
I hope for your sake she is pretty as fuck user

She is.

Right winger. Loves guns.

Nice dubs trips
I'm a straight male, I just draw my battle lines elsewhere. Everybody has personality flaws and quirks, sometimes youre better off just accepting the ones that are harmless.

So you are the girl in the relationship?

Does she fart on your cock?

pics or moar stories

Have you tried dating high schoolers?

Bullshit, I dated a 6'0 girl and I'm 5'11. You guys need to learn how not to be spastic around women.

>Everybody has personality flaws and quirks
There's manners and then there are 'flaws and quirks'. Farting, pissing and stuff like that infront of your partner is simply bad manners and a sign of bad upbringing and lack of education and therefore a red flag that can never be accepted.

>anecdotal evidence
gtfo mate
also you do know tall girls have fewer options than short girls?

Pics, if shes hot it wouldnt bother me one bit

>this
>fit
what did he mean by this?

chloroform

Pics later maybe. I'm posting off a kindle fire and my phone pics all have her face in them.

Mostly she just has a really juvenile boyish sense of humor and stuff. Uhhh... we went hunting together and I shot a deer and she volunteered to gut it because she never had before. That was a little extreme. She got up in there bare handed and got covered in blood up to the elbows. I was proud of that though.

One time I was taking a shower and she came in and stuck her finger up my ass without warning. I reacted with shocked indignation and then instantly had to take a dump. She didn't know anything could be that funny. Tells the story in public.

For the record she doesn't fart in front of me on purpose ever, but if anyone farts in front of her it gets a laugh every single time.

She sounds cool.

Everybody thinks they want a cutesy, delicate flower of a gf until a few months in when they realise that most of those girls are spineless crybaby pushovers who are neither fun nor independent.

The only people who will have happy relationships with those kind of women are betas, since they have all the same qualities.

>having a gf
>being stuck with 1 girl
>2016
>not abusing the unintentional generosity of 3rd wave tumblrinas with criss-cross pendants with moons on them by letting them buy you dinner and suck you off afterwards because "gender norms lol"