Nobody ever told me you have to eat alot after lifting to get big

nobody ever told me you have to eat alot after lifting to get big.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson75.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you know anything about biology, user?

Because thats just logic you fucking faggot.

nobody, huh?

Nobody ever told you to start breathing either but you managed to figure that out

>tfw live in a country where food isn't saturated with sugar and fat

Bulking is hard when I have to eat twice as much as the average american just to get in a surplus.

Just drink chocolate milk, if they have that shit.

I'm 5'7, lifting for 6 years, and maintain 8-9% bodyfat @ 165lbs on 2000 calories/day (150g protein). You might not think 165lbs is shit, but for a 5'7 at single digit bodyfat, I am essentially only maybe 1-3 pounds of LBM away from the genetic natural max weight for my height/bodyfat percentage.

That said, anytime I eat more (like 2500-3000 cals) I just end up being like 185lbs and fat, no matter how hard I lift.

This is why I say you actually don't need to eat a lot unless you're like 6ft+ and have a top 10% metabolism. If you're average height or lower (5'9

milk, peanut butter, and whey are all you need brah

eggs too

what country? I'm sure you have some good cheap bulking shit. I travel and eat a lot so I can give you tips boyo.

Norway

I usually get a few burgers from Burger King because it's an easy 1000 calories but it gets expensive after a while and also it's pretty unhealthy.

Ris og notter er greit.

Skjonner hva du mener da, bruker jævlig lang tid på å spise og veldig mye penger på mat.

Greetings from Sweden
How are the refugees doing over there?

Why dont you just eat more of the regular stuff?
Rice, meat, tuna, eggs and oats work wonders and quark is great aswell

>Refugees

Too good. Based Listhaug wants to get rid of them but the people are cucks and won't allow her.

I eat rice and beef a lot. Along with vegetables for dinner. Bread for lunch and breakfast is usually a mutant mass COME ON shake. I work a busy job and usually don't have time to eat more than 600 calories at work. When I get home I'm too exhausted to eat a proper meal. But I'll just have to suck it up I guess.

wtf? just bc your processed foods don't have as much sugar/fat doesn't mean you can't bulk properly

eat a bunch of eggs and use a lot of butter and oil, make oats with PB and coconut oil, eat a lot of meat and vegetables, and then throw in a pepperoni pizza every now and then bc you deserve it

those are just random suggestions I thought of... how do you not know how to eat properly?

did you think those beginner gains would last with your shit diet? lol

Thanks I'll eat more oils with my eggs. I eat about six eggs a day but it's only 400 calories.

I've been underweight all my life and only two years ago when I was 22 I started to gain weight.

I can relate to the problem, i find myself lacking alot of calories at the end of the day but im thinking maybe a bigger breakfast can do the trick
Seems like you can improve your breakfast routine aswell

Yeah. If I could knock down 1500 calories at breakfast that'll help. I could make an omelette the night before and eat it at breakfast while drinking my shake.

prep your meals before work or on weekends. you guys carry the western ingredients to make bulking protein bars you can bring to work. bring a shake to work too. do you get full easily?

I know its difficult to eat as much as you need to sometimes... but yea i cook my eggs in a bunch of butter and oil and thats one way I can throw in some extra kcals

ok so good you eat a lot of eggs already... how about whole milk? great staple for bulking if your body likes dairy... and ofc whey protein can be added to many things

do you like smoothies? it's a very easy way to consume a bunch of kcals - you can even have your oats this way if you prefer, and you can throw in any veggies or healthy stuff you wouldn't normally eat bc typically their taste is masked by the rest of the iingredients (i eat spinach this way)

vegan

Mystery fucking solved

lol why r u torturing yourself by bulking vegan? it's already such a restrictive diet that you're adding further stipulations to

>do you get full easily?

I do actually. I drink a lot, up to 500ml of fluids per meal because my esophagus is tight. I need to wash down everything I eat or I'll choke. I got something stuck in my throat back in 2011 and the doctor who performed the gastroscopy fixed it but it's been weird and tight ever since.

Hey you're not me. I'm not a vegan cuck.

300ml whole milk, 100g instant oats and 75g peanut butter = 1000kcal

gets disgusting after a while but who cares

lol i was gonna say... eggs aren't vegan dude

yea I can't really help any vegans with their bulking. I'm sure it's doable but again why would you torture yourself

have your drink with your meals be milk and/or protein shake.

this is a good template but if it gets disgusting/bland you can also add things to it like chocolate (dark chocolate, cacao nibs, etc), honey, fruit, etc.

You don't have to have a caloric surplus to gain, just protein surplus.

That is just wrong

Prove it.

>nobody ever told me I needed to eat big to get big

my dads cop friend is 5'5 and weigh's 240 pounds of muscle he has a gut hes by no mean's an otter like you but he does eat ungodly amounts of food.

if you want to look good and lift for abs being short is a plus cause manlet gains i see your point, but at the end of the day you'll just only look good cause youre still weak.

pro tip you're wrong.

>prove thermodynamics

You made the claim, you back it up, not the other guy.

Fat.

The positive claim is that it takes a surplus to gain muscle. Muscle comes from protein, and while it's plausibly helpful from a homeostasis standpoint, eating lots of calories isn't what signals muscle growth: nitrogen is.

Source: bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson75.htm

B8

This. Before i actually started to excersise i had no idea how much fucking food i have to eat to overshoot my maintenance
like holy shit, it feels so unnatural, i literally have to eat twice as much

5'7 165 single digit bodyfat is not otter. It's fairly fucking athletic/muscular.

5'7 135 would be otter (abs, bird chest, no legs, etc)

Guess what calories are?? A measurement of heat.

WHY DIDN'T YOU READ IT

So?

>Lives in Northern Europe
GOMAD
O
M
A
D