Poor manlets :(

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3985644/Do-women-REALLY-prefer-muscular-men-fit-10-ladies-eye-tracking-glasses-meet-three-nearly-nude-guys-different-physiques-just-did-look.html

>What is center stage effect
also caring about what women do/say/find attractive is retarded because this is subject to change on a daily basis

>Three types of physique included muscular, boyish and hipster

How do I get a hipster body?

These guys are all pretty fit.

That's what I was thinking. Muscular guy looks best imo but they're all very similar. Pretty much just in-shape guys with slighty different styles.

Sit at home all day in your pajamas browsing tumblr

You'll never be in the know enough to find out where to get one

>These guys are all pretty, Veeky Forums.

Id love to see exactly how tall these guys are
The "muscular" guy seems to be equal to girls and since girls are usually 5'6-5'9 no wonder he is having trouble

>Women will never understand the beauty of a thicc, muscular manlet

Just another reason why women are the inferior sex.

>Daily mail
Pls

>what women want
eh

mirin quads on the left.

This is literally just because the tallest guy has the most attractive face/best hairline and is just generally more aesthetic.

Not even mad, I'm 6'1, but I'm ugly as fuck and no igrls ever want to fugg me.

You have go to sites like the DM to get the normie consensus in the comment section.

>2016
>interested in women

They all said boyish face........

Do we babyface autists have a chance? WTF

holy digits

Newspaper of the year
Website is trash but the paper itself is great

Shit get

Gross get m8

Damn, Breivik got swole

The "boyish" guy looks like half a head taller than the other two, pretty sure they just gravitated toward him due to that and being centered; they'd have to pass their eyes over him to look at the other ones.

Lots of free time in prison

RUINED

lel

proof women dgaf abt legs

women prefer the tall guy, who would have guessed

>gaf abt weemin

Pretty much this. I didn't even read the article, but guess this is the case.

I'm 6'1 too and average looking, so I score an average amount. I know guys who are what autists on here would describe as "perfect" height at like 6'5 or more, and they're ugly as sin and never get anything. I know 5'6 guys who score fuck loads due to good looks, good body, money, style, and confidence.

In this pic they made them all the same height. Middle one really does look boyish.

this has to be one of the worst attempts at "science" I've ever seen.

This.

I mean, have you ever actually SEEN a normie? Do you understand just how laughably low the standards are to go from "basic, average dude" to "oh, wow, he's so strong!"? You can lift for 3 months and people will immediately start to notice you. Normie standards are so goddamn low.

These chicks are not the type of girl we should be interested in.

I feel proud of my body. It shows discipline and dedication.

I want a woman that respects this and shares my views.

Beautiful

im babyfaced and only 6'0 and most girls think im attractive, some less than others though, doesnt mean they dont like other types of faces though, maybe just more

>guy in the middle got looked at the most

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

True story is the like tallest dude.

Experiement is shit. They should have made them wear masks to isolate the bodies.

bah gawd