Fatigue

Hey Veeky Forums, anyone know of a good way to deal with fatigue? Particularly in the morning? I need something that will give me energy, maybe something with caffeine and taurine, maybe some B vitamins. Ideally it would also have zero calories and zero sugar. Is that possible? Does anyone know of anything like that?

Stop with your quips, get with the SIPPS

why not just drink coffee like every normal person?

>sips fedora

What is this beverage and what are its ingredients? Does it have caffeine, taurine, B vitamins, zero calories, and zero sugar? Thanks.

As far as I'm concerned, sip threads are the best memes to come out of Veeky Forums since squats and oats. Think about it, a fucking obsession with an energy drink brand that everyone here may or may not drink anyway. I went out and bought an ultra blue monster and it was actually fucking tasty, and that first sip was actually a very surreal experience. I believe I may even be converted at this point. How can an energy drink be so incredibly memed on but yet taste so good? By the end of the can, I was literally shaking. I had to sip more. The cycle will continue and it cannot be stopped. The unsipped has become the sipped. The sippening.

It's a good meme because it's not just a hollow joke--the subject (sips) is actually good on its own merits. It's like the crying Jordan meme--it has legs because it's funny and Jordan is the GOAT. The contradiction of satirizing a good thing makes it a good meme.

>tfw you're having your sips

>tfw to intelligent too sip

Can someone edit this picture to where wojack is holding a sip and post it with tfw to intelligent not to sip

On it.

Just do espresso. It's like 10 calories and very little sugar with 75mg of caffeine. And it's super cheap. You can get a stove top espresso maker for like 10 bucks. Alternatively the drink is usually less than $1 at coffee shops. Even Starbucks.

The best part is you don't have to risk all that artificial flavor bullshit

because people who drink energy drinks are fucking retarded and theres no getting through to them logically.

Take a warm shower
Turn off all lights and music and what have you at night
Sleep buck naked
Turn in early enough so that you get 8ish hours of sleep.
When you get up in the morning take a leak then workout.
5x5 squat or you're a pussy or GOTTA GET DEM GAINZ BRUH!! tier stuff
Just pushups situps squats chinups some simple stretching stuff and jumping jacks.
Nothing major.
Then eat a healthy calorie rich but light breakfast, a fruit and a cup of black as night coffee.

Cardio.
Or at least yoga.

Do these things have taurine?

Please give me your logical argument against energy drinks.

See

Niggers also do this shit to their pets

Caffiene pills
Cheaper then coffee

NoFap

mdma

BLACK """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""PEOPLE"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Just eat enough animals and you'll have enough tuarine. Anything else is probably meme bullshit

Yeah anecdotal evidence is the best evidence. This is Veeky Forums.

1-cold shower,
2-a little cardio,
3-banana and coffe

this is my morning triforce OP, never has failed me.

Anyone know which episode was this?

"Bobby's First Sip"

I don't understand what started this sip shit but I love it

Is it bad to unironically enjoy sips?

>sipping ironically

Literally just sipped this one down as I work on my FUCKING 15 page paper on the problem of coordinating mathematical concepts with physical objects. Skipped my workout today too.

#Blessed

all these kunts sippin the wrong juice get on my level m8s sip the true blue liquid gold

Fucking Australians. They even shitpost in real life.

that can't be real...

that loook fuct.. sorry to see you're in paper hell

You should be sipping pic related.

>coming to Veeky Forums for a little over a year
>never before seen "sips fedora"
>see it right now
>laugh audibly

ty fam8