How do I achieve snakes body or body like his? I'm 1.76 m and 73 kg skinny fat.I'm seriously need help...

How do I achieve snakes body or body like his? I'm 1.76 m and 73 kg skinny fat.I'm seriously need help.Set and diet programs are appreciated.

coma x 9

Eat 3000 kcal a day and do basic body weight excercises

5 x 5 CQC training with big boss

Big Boss is 192cm though, manlet.

Isn't that a manlet on the Japanese character standards anyway

really? how much time it'd take to get that?

ebin jokes

Reach 1/2/3/4 and be a bit over 15%

what the hell does that mean?

>inb4 maymay answers

It means you should read the fucking sticky, /v/irgin

>/v/irgin
was that supposed to hurt, you self handfucker sense, bitchass?

How come Big boss is tall but solid Snake is a manlet? I thought he was a clone!?

Solid and Liquid are imperfect clones, Solidus is the true clone of big boss.

Why the fuck would it? is that not the right designation? Did you not plop in from /v/ to start an inane thread, seeking information which is in the sticky you chose to ignore?

135lb OHP 225 bench 315 squat 405 Deadlift and be slightly over 15% bodyfat

But this depends on your height as well.

>192cm
6 3 for a guy from the 50s is pretty damn tall

To be fair being tall wouldn't help you much when it comes to sneaking around

Not really I don't lurk other boards at all.Liking a game does not make you nerd, virgin whatsoever.You just come of as tryhard faggot.

Just to be sure, I'm trying to get capable of pulling these right?Not outright trying it?

>Liking a game does not make you nerd, virgin whatsoever
Lurk more

I did not call you a /v/irgin to insult you, I called you that because I thought you frequented /v/, and a /v/irgin is a term for one such.

Just do yourself a favor and read the fucking sticky. Don't take any advice on Veeky Forums (I am aware of the irony) without researching it from another source.

If you're too lazy to read the sticky I can almost all but guarantee you'll never look anything like Big Bossu.

>Just to be sure, I'm trying to get capable of pulling these right?Not outright trying it?
user you are so uninformed that it almost hurts. How about you inform yourself on how to lift and what goes into it?

>Reach 1/2/3/4 and be a bit over 15%

Bullshit, I'm well beyond 1/2/3/4 and look nothing like Big Boss.

ok gonna read even though english wall of texts are scary.thanks anyway

You'll turn out alright, user. Good luck on the path

that is NOT big boss

lifting for a few months and eating will get you there provided you're not a fat ass