>ejects disk

And my ex

/endthread

LOW
TIER
GOD

Got blown up by a child and a smash fag. get better taste

this dude is literally the epitome of everything wrong with black people

I know Veeky Forums is a blue board and all but you still have to be 18+ to access Veeky Forums.

Mods, take care of this one for me.

Why are non-whites so inspirational?

the good news is that you're exercising.

the bad news is that your inspiration is a twig-legged, dull, vapid, narcissistic curl monkey who thinks he's hot shit because he did a 6 inch ROM "bench press" at 315 pounds a couple of times.

>goku
>non-white

you ignorant faggot. he's not even human, so that "non-white" storm weenie shit doesn't even apply here.

fuck off back to your containment board, squirt. men are talking.

t. freedom loving patriot who voted for dynamo don

Isn't Conor white?

Chill, we have these kind of threads sometimes
What?

Some of Veeky Forums's favorite bodybuilders are white or very, VERY close to white like the arabs, turkish, etc

GET THAT ASS BANNED

How do I into Hiko-mode?

1g of Tren per week

yep.

however, storm weenies seem to think that white = aryan/scandanavian and that's it. in their little world, irish people might as well be black.

yes, they really are that stupid. the best part is that they ARE the degenerates that their patron saint adolf hitler condemned and wanted purged. *and they don't even know it*.

He's a retarded autist but don't make this a race thing.

There's worse things that blacks do than being vapid and egotistical.

Bancroft avenue

This entire show 2 b h. But I'm #TeamVegeta

youtube.com/watch?v=ee7cNkQrcgI

>Goku
>non-white
>becomes aryan when transform to ssj and gets stronger
o-ok.

zyzz, reading the sticky also, i had hired a trainer and even he had taught me how to do certain exercises to look toned not gain muscle lulz, shoulda saved my money and went on Veeky Forums first. but this was back when i only cruised /b/ & /v/

also had fallen for the magazines and books as the fallacy of print authority. Its easy to point and laugh now, but when zero people tell you anything different and there is so much information coming in and youre 15, youll follow whatever

Doesn't LTG have a mental issue or something relating to only pissing in jugs?

Master John Morris and Nachol Cravens. BAMF the both of them. They're people irl by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3XajKAkNxM

this thread is now about dbz dubstep remixes
if this shit doesn't make you want to train your balls off to defeat frieza then get the FUCK OUT OF MY FACE

HA

fatties and skellies

>Non whites are inspirational
> Falling for the nigger pill

Hafthor Bjornsson, the strongman that plays Gregor Clegane in GoT.

I just want to be a huge burly guy that can throw shit around like my Senpai, okay?

He's a big guy

The only reason

Arguing about Goku
>Men are talking
>Men
really

for you

when i saw this as a kid i realized what i wanted to do
youtube.com/watch?v=XbjJBZIONUc

CALORIE THIEVING

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k&

some simple math for you. try to keep up:

aryan = human
goku = saijin

therefore, aryan =/= saijin. get a clue, squirt.

This is so autistic and yet so good thank you user.

This swole son of a bitch

>Isn't Connor white?
>Yep

Pls

WAMMUUU!!

Oh man this b8 is next gen

this 100% natural beast

Sploosh! Would let him do sexy stuff to me.

masT unironically

This guy.

zyzz

That guy doesn't lift and is weak as a bitch.

He's the truest of fags.

He hates niggers, I can get behind that.

>45 posts
>No Arnold

Man I'm getting too old.

h-h-hi

np bro, we all do it for krillin

Kind of shit face..

Keep going though

youtu.be/7WNc0lhS3ss

For the God-Emperor.

Old Elliot Hulse was one of the early factors that helped with my path to self-improvement.

Watching him go crazy and then become a snake oil salesman was like watching a loved one develop Alzheimer's.

Zuko from ATLA

Shut the fuck up

pls clarify your statement sir

Surely you have a great physique by now, right gramps?

Fred Dibnah

I was a college memer that kind of exercised but didn't have a program or the best discipline.

His videos about masculinity and being a person that doesn't live a passive life were very important for me to hear at that time.

A lot of people would call it Fedora-lord drivel or pseudo social science, but it made a huge impact in my life.

He also had some great technical stuff for lifting as well.

Me too, desu.

Probably one of the best redemption arcs of all time.

>#teamvegeta

Fucking roid manlet needs to run to the moon and cry to get super sayian, literally only ever does bullshit non natty shit to get stronger. Fuck that little faggot hes always going to be player 2

Meant for

I love what arnold did, because he did it so well, but I'd never want his body. I want to be in shape, but within my bmi so i don't feel sluggish even with all that muscle.

Kept me from killing myself when things were bad when I was a kid.

Watching him handle everything was what gave me belief and taught me some important ideals as a kid.

when youre talkin bout "snake oil", what are you referring to? The hybrid muscle programs perhaps. i´d like to hear your opinion

His new stuff is basically similar to the CrossFit/PUA model.

Overcharge for "specialized coaching" and maintain a cult-like group.

Honestly, I can't fault him for wanting to increase his profits, and I don't really care about him taking advantage of people dumb enough to fall for his marketing.

Truly, I don't like that the quality of his content dipped and then went up in price. That, and he's got a much bigger ego now (less justified too, IMO). I'm not talking about how he acts "alpha", but more how he acts condescending when someone addresses his bullshit business model.

Tbh, I don't think bioenergetics is wrong. It just looks intimidating or embarrassing to your average person.

Goldberg is goat

fuck i fucking hate burger tv how many god damn minutes do you need to show ONE lift

Nobody really. I guess Veeky Forums. Seeing all these autistic guys on CBT building nice physiques in a matter of a year or 2 really motivates you.

Who is this?

mamory

Takamara from Hajime no Ippo

Never really got inspired to lift by anyone. It's just always felt like something that's natural and that every man should do, like having a job.
Granted, I grew up with movies from the 80s and early 90s. I guess growing up in an era where Schwarzenegger, Stallone and van Damme are the biggest action stars does something to you, though I never aspired to be as big as they are.

I know the feeling. 29 here. I remember seeing T2 in the theater with my grandpa as a lad.

Why the fuck would have take a four year old to go see T2?

I must've been in the middle of a stroke when I wrote that.

>Dem heavy flys

Because he was a cool fucking grandpa. My mom was pissed.

Peep Datsik-just Saiyan'

This graceful fuck.
Losing weight because of how damn beautiful he is when he skates.
He's absolutely alluring, and though I won't ever be that thin as I have a slightly larger frame, I do want to get to a similar mode, albeit with a little more muscle, and probably less ice skating.
Just 30 more lbs to go for me.

Asian guys look like fucking chicks. No wonder I'm attracted to them.

GET

Did he do some real nigga shit?

Gintoki, Guts, Gon and Killua, and all the thicc hot ladies that have motivated me through jealousy.

DAT