How do people like zyzz exist? I mean guys who just travel the world and go to music festivals instead of working...

How do people like zyzz exist? I mean guys who just travel the world and go to music festivals instead of working. I know he did some photo shoots but how does that fund a life of leisure and travel? Same with frank yang jeff seid and so on

yang and seid are full time bodybuilders. They do photoshoot, marketing deals, money from youtube, have their own supplements, sell training plans, do gay4pay ETC

Zyzz had rich family.

They don't. He worked and travel was part of it.

Most people like this are trust fund babies though.

>Small million dollar loans from their parents.

Tiny, Zyzz, Yang, etc. all of their parents were rich and they didn't have to work.

It's not required, obviously. But it helps.

Frank Yang just lives off mommy and daddy's money.

need the g4p links for a friend

frank yang was born rich, doesn't need to work and instead can dedicate his life to working out, reading philosophy and fucking hot sluts that think he's interesting. and he is, if you like rich guys with perfect bodies that can take you all over the world.

Whats the fucking point of living if you arent born rich? and dont give me that there are poor niggers in africa shit. I have to put myself in fucking debt to learn about shit I dont care about so I can get a boring ass job

Daily reminder that Zyzz' dad paid for his porcelain veneers

Oh look, it's another judgmental moron who judges people who they don't know.

Zyzz worked at GameStop and sold his World of Warcraft account for a gym membership. When he became fit, he was a personal trainer and clubs would book him.

If he had access from his parent's money then he wouldn't have to do any of this.

it doesn't take much to feel superior to dudes like fronk or zyzz if you have more things in life than lifting, roiding and festivals

Eh, most rich people are just as depressed as useless as you. Money isn't everything, it does get sloots though.

>wanting sloots

>getting drunk and dancing to loud music between fucking sluts, working out, and traveling the world will just as likely make me depressed as working at a 9-5 office job for 50k a year

>Whats the fucking point of living if you arent born rich?

Become an entrepreneur and find a way to become rich so that your children don't have to work.

Also get lotto tickets.

Pretty much only two options. Becoming a wage slave wont get you rich and university just climbs you into debt that you will be paying off for years just to get ahead, if you are lucky to even get a job in the field you studied in.

You basically have to become a self starter. Take your hobby (lifting or video games or whatever the fuck it is) find a way to market yourself to the public through a platform (social media, youtube, website etc) provide content and or products that have value.

Add in a little bit of luck here and there and you might make it big enough to at the very least make a sustainable living. If you can make a sustainable living you can then work towards expanding that growth by purely focusing on it, so eventually you will be making a shit ton of money. Then you can invest that money into bigger things (like starting another business) or things like stocks. Eventually if the company or thing you invested in is good enough, you will get an offer from a bigger corporation to buy in (likely in the millions) if the offer is good enough then sell.

After you have made your first few million you can then take that money and repeat the proccess and build something even bigger or throw it into stocks and live comfortably. But chances are if you got that far you will have the desire to build something bigger and will want to keep going. That is when you have to be careful not to lose money in your investments because the game gets harder and more risky. If you are smart enough you will be able to take the 1-2 million you have and turn it into 10+ million.

Then you will have children of your own who wont ever have to work a day in their life like Frank Yang.

But yeah basically you got to self start at the end of the day. Only way to do it anymore really.

its well known his parents were wealthy as fuck and paid for his plastic surgery on his jaw

just because his parents made him get a job and fund his own gym membership doesnt mean his parents did buy him shit after he got that job

also
>believing what this freak says

you dont have to be rich to go out and party.

If you make over 50k a year and budget you can have a great time on the weekends blowing cash and still do fine.

>be a wageslave so you can get drunk on saturday

makes sense

>wanting your children to have a privileged, easy life turning them into super tumblr liberals

hell no, they're gonna do things the hard way.

Wasn't his brother selling his brand whey product literally a day after zyzz died? Like promoting it and shit? I know we even thought it was a joke cuz of how hard he was shilling.

That's how. Sell that shit to even your intimate circle and you make enough to dick around. Sell it online and you can make alright.

Frank Yang isn't, he just has rich parents.
Seid also has a rich family, but not as rich as Yang's, and he turned his bb'ing into a career.

Zyzz lived in Straya and went to cheap destinations, and it's not that expensive to just go to to the gym and do drugs. He was a furniture mover.

Law school can get you paid if you're not dumb. Med school too.

>Zyzz
Had a rich family, eventually became self-sufficient through stripping, club promoting, personal training, etc. He worked at a gym too (pic related). Would undoubtedly be rich if he were alive today.

>Chestbrah
His clothing line, diet+workout plans, and fitness expo appearances probably net him 6 figures. Not rich but quite a nice income for a guy whose life revolves around lifting and leeching off his brother's legacy.

>Jeff Seid
Huge clothing line, diet+workout plans, bodybuilding fame gets him at the biggest fitness expos around the world, easily makes hundreds of thousands a year now.

>feel superior to
this is an insecure post. If your own life was great you wouldn't care about how great somebody else's is or what they do.

>Impling I don't dance to loud music with sluts and work out or travel being poor
Granted, I don't get to go to europe every year

>judgmental
I'm glad they have money, I wish my parents could have done the same for me, I hope to do the same for my kids. Doesn't make it not true

Should have just went to the docs instead of all that traveling maybe they could have saved him.

This is correct. These days, you can't get wealthy working under somebody in a 9-5 no matter how much you make. It takes more than that.

All I want in life is to be self-sufficient. I'm currently falling for the university meme but I'm looking into different career paths like sales or even learning a trade. Would you have any advice on how to guide a directionless 20 year old? If I have to keep working at a grocery store I'll off myself

Are you complaining about having a job? Or degrading someone for having a job?

Don't reply it was rhetorical.

Never do the trade meme. Stick with school if you have someone paying out of pocket. If not then do odd jobs and cuck work to fund your own venture.

Brah

He saves money on shirts by not wearing them 3 days a week. Molly is like $10 a hit and hes drinking water. You party with your aesthetics crew and then bus to the lineup where you're already blasted, push some infected mushroom out your beats by dre speakers and make the sickest cardio gains known yo. You eat protein powder samples and steal whole milk from thicc bitches houses when you dont score with a qt.

Youtube pays 0.001 cent per view 1 million views is $100

Umirin

Im saying this for years.
All these whats the point of living if you are a manlet, balding, ugly, or you dont have perfect muscle insertions lol, or shitty ab genetics. Who gives a fuck? The only real power is money. Yes you can climb up the ladder much faster if you are tall, slim and beautiful but who cares if you born rich in the first place? Most of us will live unhappy, boring mediocre life dreaming about travelling or buying a nice home in a nice place but it will never happen because we are fucking slaves. Living month by month till we die. If you are rich you are living a completly different life. There are no rules, there are no boundaries, you can whatever the fuck you want whenever you want. The only laws applying to you are the laws of physics.

If you born poor your only chance for a not that shitty life is finding love. And guess what, maintaining a relationship is a lot of fucking work too.

Tomorrow I will buy a fucking scratching ticket while im sure they are a fucking scam, just like lottery, the banking system, your fucking car that coincidentally dies every 4 months, your new phone that gets slower and slower with each update. Everything is a fucking scam to keep you down.
Being poor is the shittiest but it could be worse. I could live among niggers and muslims in the middle of europe. Oh wait...

This unironically sounds like an awesome life

You guys are such coolboys!

people saying money isn't everything have no idea what they are talking about and never been in financial troubles

I've just never cared about material possessions. As long as I can afford food, a bed, and a gym membership I'm content.

>said user sincerly

travel the world? didn't zyzz just go to thailand like every bogan cunt in Australia does and then he died there?

>tinyplayingatinyviolin.jpeg

zyzz worked as a stripper and was a uni student , you get a substantial amount of welfare here as a student

you could basically fund anything on stripper job + student welfare

even a lamborgheenie?

sure on some shitty payment plan

>lamborgheenie

you dont like lamborgooners?

they are called labradors fucktard

i one time saw a ferralry

Kill me, kill me now senpai

I'm making almosy 200k aud a year and I feel like I'' not even close to living 1/10th of the life they live

He went into massive debt and faked his own death.

>As long as I can afford food, a bed, and a gym membership I'm content.
This (plus a non-shitty car) so hard.

All I need to live a happy life and get laid. That being said I like to blow money on music festivals a few times a year

implying we have gamestop in Aus

Not sure you're doing it right. Also not sure "living the life THEY live" (emphasis being mine) is a worthy thing to strive for.

why the fuck would a god like zyzz have to work for anything?? lol

>a life of leisure and travel

He died when he was 22. That's not "a life."

Is that natty limit?

>Caring about someone on Veeky Forums
Leave

Wanna know the secret? People who are born rich aren't happy either.

Like that other guy said, you need to make something of yourself. The only people who are truly happy are the ones who find a career or business that they are truly passionate about, and put everything they have into it. That desire to constantly improve is what keeps these people going.

The problem is, most people haven't unlocked that side of themselves and instead choose the path of least resistance, which is being a wage slave. Not to say that's bad though, it's absurdly easy to make 50k a year and the only way to go from there is up. That's a comfortable life playing video games.

You're a retard, he couldn't afford to all the shit he bought with some oddjob he died before he even got his degree.

Dat pokemon diamond and pearl ad in the back

Zyzz was a stripper, model, sponsored bodybuilder, appeared in a reality-tv web show, and also worked as a bouncer/bodyguard intermittently, most famously for this girl's night out.

His dad is also a doctor and earned a good living. People say he was rich, but this isn't true. They were middle class. There home was average as fuck for Sydney.

He was learning marketing at University, and his end goal was to use his marketing skills to make himself a famous personality. Ironically, he managed to achieve this with out even graduating.

>I mean guys who just travel the world and go to music festivals instead of working
that's so fucking degenerate

You don't need to be rich. You just need enough money to not have to work.

Being a wagecuck is the worst fate that can befall a man.

>He was learning marketing at University, and his end goal was to use his marketing skills to make himself a famous personality. Ironically, he managed to achieve this with out even graduating.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
sorry

>gay4pay
I demand proof

Jelly cunts. Stay mad that I'm lifting on Mt. Olympus with Zeus and Hercules.
Also pls come back Scooby.

>bed
>food
>gym
>car
>festivals
>All I need to live a happy life and get laid
what a sad cunt you are. I hope I will never become like you

Depends on the trade I'm in the electricians union and that pays six figure health care for family dope pension and annuity. This doesn't include sidework. Furthermore I'm working on a weekend shop runow by me and my brother. There are plenty of trade small business owners who scrape by but I also personally know people who have made millions this way and never work 8 hours anymore. A trade is also a great way to break into real estate. Not knocking college but it can suck to accumulate all that debt so early in life. It does mess with my fitness gains a bit tho

idk how zyzz did it "back in his days", it was definetly harder to promote yourself back then. I seem to remember that he worked as a "stripper" some times or more like a "hot-dancer" (aka show up at a concert, move around a bit and look hot) at some events, pretty sure he posted about this and theres videos. and one or two photoshoot, he wasnt really "i've made it" - rich.

Today it's a whole different story due to social media. I'm not saying it's super easy to build up followers, but when you have it's all about posting brands and promoting yourself on insta/youtube/face/twitter/snapchat. You get tons of sponsers and "making the dough" is as easy as taking a snap of yourself holding up a bucket of whey protein while you're wearing a gymshark sweater..

Rich family.

wtf i hate zyzz now
what a jew
only has profit
profit
profit profit in mind