*creates women*

*creates women*

What does God mean by this?

>Gets raped by opposite sex and used literally as cum dumpsters
>Weaker than opposite sex
>Punished by bleeding once per month for not letting males to cum in them
>Even when if gets pregnant experience horrible pain during childbirth

Why does God created those misarable pathetic creatures? Any woman can tell me how does you cope with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/women/menstrual-cramps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysmenorrhea
youtube.com/watch?v=8VFHRhENrrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not woman, but menstruation doesn't hurt, it just happens.
They do feel a shit load of pain with child birth, but why wouldn't they since they are shitting a watermelon through their innie. Imagine shitting a nice big log through your dick.

There's no reason to pity women. But do mind them.

Also...
>Raping is men's fault, not God's.
>Weaker, but actually smarter naturally. No contest.

Your entire post just shows how out of touch you are on both religion and women.

it's their punishment for listening to the snake and sharing the fruit with adam

They do feel pain during menstruations

webmd.com/women/menstrual-cramps

Did u had gf?

>God

Yes I do have one and will celebrate 2 years toghether soon.
She says to me that she doesn't know any woman that complains with pain during menstruation. They do with cramps, but it's not all that common to be painful as they make it sound. She said herself that bleeding is whatever since it just goes by and the cramps don't actually hurt to the point of bother on most girls.

>Veeky Forums
>History and humanities
>Humanities

>but actually smarter

He means Love you godless heathen.

>menstruation doesn't hurt
Woman here, end thyself.

Chat with my gf then. It's her info, not mine.

In fact, if it hurts so much why would I be able to sex her whilst she's bleeding?
You could say "oh lucky her' but it already disproves that conception of "it always hurts like a bitch".

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysmenorrhea
Your gf is full of bullshit.
>why would I be able to sex her whilst she's bleeding?

>Weaker, but actually smarter naturally. No contest.
I wouldn't say smarter, just that their brain is hardwired to lean more for feelings, which 90% of the time is the right mind to have. Naturally it makes sense, they're literally made to be caretakers.

Just texted her and my mother for good measure.
They both say it doesn't hurt and the cramps are nothing.

And the sex thing. Thought it was disgusting also, but hey, when she demands it...

Which is to say that they are better learners.
Or smarter.
Which is my point exactly.

Had u sex with your mom on her periods?

>Not woman, but menstruation doesn't hurt, it just happens.
>Your entire post just shows how out of touch you are on women.
The fucking irony.

Don't have to be one to ask one about it.
Your point being?

No, just that they have a different way to think things through. Women are more inclined to discuss things from a moral/ethical standpoint (which neither better nor worse).
If anything, men and women compliment each other.

I know they do, but man already is better built to manual labour. I'm saying that purely of a "predisposition' stand point.
Of course men are as much intelligent as women today, but that's because we value intellectual work way more, so there's not much choice.
Women naturally are more inclined to be smart.

Women exist as our slave masters. Freedom when?

Yeah I guess you're right in a way. From experience throughout my life, women are always more inclined to think philosophically and "free" of the constraints of logic (which in my opinion, even though it's a good thing most of the time, sometimes it's not the best way to think things through, i.e modern feminism).

/pol/ needs to leave

Agreed.

Woman are the slaves of men, Eve was made to be Adam's fucktoy.

Dont you? What a fag

He meant that it was not good for man to live alone.

Better to be alone than in bad company.

/pol/ needs to leave from everywhere
unfortunately for the rest of us us, they're autistic little bastards who can't accept that real people don't want them around and have to throw an autistic shitfit whenever they're told to fuck off
hey wait a minute, that reminds me of somebody

>Raping is men's fault, not God's.
Men wouldn't rape if men didn't have such strong sexual instincts
Something as simple as humans only being sexually aroused by an individual they chemically/psychologically pair bonded with during puberty would basically solve this problem.

>philosophy is free of logic
U wot

Women think more empathetic, while men think more systematic. The overwhelming majority of great thinkers are men. Women aren't smarter m8.

Well I kind of wanted to say that, I didn't went sleep yet at that time.
And also I never said women are smarter, that's the other user which I was replying to.

>Why does God created those misarable pathetic creatures? Any woman can tell me how does you cope with this?

So he could send men to hell for being scumbags to them.

>>God
>God is real, "God" is a figment of Abrahamics' imagination.

youtube.com/watch?v=8VFHRhENrrU

>Anne Frank will never experience the wonders of an orgasm during childbirth

feelsbadman

Whose more inhumane than God?

>God tells first woman not to do thing
>she immediately does the thing
>after being told she would be punished
>all women are based on this model

God whhhhyyyy

>Why does God created those misarable pathetic creatures? Any woman can tell me how does you cope with this?
Pain of childbirth is necessary because of our large heads. We would not be an intelligent species without it. God made us evolve as mammals so unfortunately we have to put up with live birth. But that's actually probably a good thing.
Any other animal has it 1000x worse than us, at least right now.

adam was the first to eat the apple and he blamed eve

You realize that story was written (and changed over time) by men? And is not based on actual evidence.. Or are you one of those the-bible-is-the-literal-word-of-god-and-science-is-false-if-it-contradicts-it types?

>women smarter than men

Yet they always get pregnant. Considering the amount of info on the pain and complications this process causes, you would think that any sane and high IQ person would try to avoid this "blessing" altogether, but no, women keep masochistically going at it.

The fact that women constantly get pregnant and set themselves for a life of pain and stress shows that they are not really intelligent. Probably they're not as smart as men because if they were truly intelligent, human race would have died out a long time ago.

It is not sexual instinct to rape, it is an animalistic desire for control and domination which leads to rape.

God gave men free will for a reason, we can choose to be civilized.

The story as it is written in the Quran is based on evidence. It is slightly different from the biblical version.

If you could literally change anything, making something not painful should be ez

Tell me user, what kind of women goes on Veeky Forums? Cuz let's face it you are like a fucking unicorn here...

For real tho, we need a holocaust for those faggots
I think you were intending to put an American flag user.

C-section master race reporting in here. I can kill Macbeth and my brain is larger on average because my head wasn't compressed by the vagina during birth allowing it more room for my brain to grow. You made vag boi?