What is the IRL manlet cutoff?

What is the IRL manlet cutoff?

Are their any exercises I can do to gain height?

ngl he may be short but he is much better looking than that slut. she looks like one of those 5/10 you knew in school that would fuck like there is no tomorrow because she was not as hot as stacy who was more selective. She then went to college and hung around college stacy and basically was relegated to fucking your friend because she was busted. Now she is in the twilight of her whoring days and in a few years will marry some poor guy who is financially stable and have maybe have sex with him twice a year. I wish we could drop whores like this in Ghana and laugh at the ensuing bestial display by the natives.

>those man hands

Cut off is 5'9

get better genetics

At least 5cm above the average girls height in your country

174-177cm

Somewhere round there.

>What is the IRL manlet cutoff?

if your height does NOT start with "6 feet" or greater, you are a manlet. period.

>Are their any exercises I can do to gain height?

if you're still young, then lift heavy to jack up your test/GH, sleep well and take advantage of your still open growth plates.

men generally stop growing in their early 20s AT LATEST, so get your shit in beforehand. otherwise, your only option is surgery.

for reference, when i started weight lifting (19-20), i was 6'2. i'm now 28 and i'm 6'5, but i reached that height around 21-22, so i got in JUST BARELY and managed to be a late bloomer. feels fucking *great* man.

No there isn't so quit being 15 year insecured fuck and get over it or stfu. God, you manlets are so fucking stupid

you alright there, you fucking retard?

Depends on where you live. I'd say around 5'6" in US.

top kek

5'10 in the US

you can get b& for starters

>lift heavy
lmao lifting makes you stop growing

im alright, how about you autist?

The US is a manlet country I'm 182 cm and felt tall there, in Europe that's average

funny how the europeans tend to be the tallest yet your women are getting fucked by dune coons that are 5'4

Nah SeƱior 50% white

The golden 180 cm

5'10 is short m8. 6'0 is the real life cutoff if you don't live in some shithole third world country full of brown people.

Wew just made it. Thank god I got a nice face too

>6'6-7'0 - God mode, pussy everywhere
>6'3-6'6 - Easy mode, but still considered small
>6'2 and below - Kill yourself manlet faggot, no girl would be interested in you

Without memes

180cm height
18cm dick
18figures

5'9 should be in the red. 5'10 is king of manlets
t. 5'10

180 is average as fuck, if not on the smaller side. 185 - 190 is truly golden.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

This is all genetics, bro. If you're 5'8" at 18 you still have a chance to grow because most men grow until 21, but even if you do all that you could still only grow 2 inches in 4 years. You were already going to be tall, you could have not lifted at all and you would have been the same height. Look at how many beta lanklets there are, do you think they have higher testosterone than some manlet meathead just because their bone structure and genetics allowed them to be 6'4"? Anyone on this board who reads this, if you're under 21, you still have a chance to grow so make sure to get lots of sunlight and sleep along with eating lots of protein, but don't obsess and start doing 500 pound deadlifts thinking you'll grow because of it. Hell, you'd probably have more of a chance influencing your height through pullup hangs than lifting heavy.

>lmao lifting makes you stop growing

this is what moronic manlets actually believe.

>This is all genetics, bro.

manlet mentality in spades.

I went from 5'11 to 6'2 between 18 and 21, some people are just have a genetic predisposition to be tall. External factors don't matter besides diet, sunlight exposure, and sleep. Obviously I'm not saying be sedentary 24/7 but you don't need to start trying to lift as heavy as possible thinking it'll make you taller.

The irony.

Dude he is an average looking manlet. 4/10

i'm 18 yo and 5'8" which is by all means short, like most girls are around this height and it's so painful seeing a qt who is taller.

i feel like i have finished puberty because i have been the same height and shoe size for like 3 years now. i have also been lifting 1.5 years so my test is quite high that has any effect.

Do i have any chance of growing?

he is like a 4/10, she is much better than him.

Wanna know how i know youre from reddit cunt

shoo shoo gains goblin

because you visit r/theredpill ?

tfw 174 cm

>6'0 perfect height
I'd say that's wrong. You are only just barely taller than most of your peers. Being actually tall (6'2) is much more attractive.

Learn how to use words

Lol he is much better than her she is hideous and he is a Manlet. She looks like shit

It always been the people that bring up reddit that are from there

>tfw 6ft and a half inch
fucking wonderful
I am visibly over 6 ft, people think I might be 6ft 1, but I don't need to lie about my height and I am not anywhere near manlet or lanklet.

btw these are my third dubs out of my past 4 posts. Am I blessed today?

was also thinking this

Lol this was clearly made by an 5'11 manlet

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Not saying she's great looking, but easily a 5/10. This dude (which I now suspect is you) has such a cunt face, manlet status aside, I just want to punch him.

Yes. You keep this up and there might be an extra inch coming your way

I'm 5'8 and 20 years old, whenever i feel down about my height I see a guy a few inches shorter than me and I think "thank god that's not me", ironically I bet that's what guys who are 5'10 think when they see me though haha.

I have broad shoulders and good genetics for building muscle and 5'8 feels like the perfect natty height where you can look big and thick without the comedic effect of being 5'4 and massive, anyone else feel this way I'm not insecure about my height and find it somewhat fun

They both look average, only that he is a manlet wich deducts points

>old slag a 5/10

disgusting
And wanting to punch a humiliated manlet who is probably on the verge of suicide makes you a fag. I feel bad for the guy.

What I mean is 180 as the manlet cutoff.
180 you barely made it. Below 179 and you will never learn

until you see a qt who is > 5'9

He is better than her in terms of facial aesthetics i think

I'm 6'2 and my best friend is 6'5, I think that about every shorter person I see and he wishes he could be shorter lmao. I guess you cannot escape it no matter what.

5'9 scientifically for all women based on relevance/attractiveness/penis proportions

you seem to think a 5/10 is a relatively good score, it's a stone cold average person. She is neither good looking or ugly. Also, I feel bad for him too, he may be a nice guy but his face is just infuriating.

No I just think she is ugly. She looks like one of those 27 year old women that looks 40 and I'd rate her 2/3 out of 10

That is sometimes painful but you can't have it all, I have good face, eyesight, hair, frame, job, etc.

Not every guy can get every girl, my current girlfriend is 29 and I met her at my gym, I'm only an inch taller than her but she thinks the world of me and I've never been happier, life is fucking weird just stay positive and love it

Top kek. I would rather be 'too tall' at 6'4 than a """perfect height""" at 5'11

tfw 173

just fucking shoot me in the face now

>Not every guy can get every girl
yeah but being born into genetics which make it 100% set in stone that there is a certain girl you can't be with is painful. there is also nothing more beta feeling that being shorter than a girl.

inb4 you can get taller girls, guys end up with shorter girls it's just the way it is.

5' 6" and below

meh, you could be right. But she is also pulling a retarded smile which is doing her no favours. Let's just go back to laughing at manlets. Filthy sloots with double chins are for another thread.

(you)

>tfw 6'0.09" in basketball shoes
feelsgoodman

When will they learn?

when we steal their girls

fuck off, lanklet
t. 5'9

Yes, but you can just lie and say you're 2 inches taller. So the real manlets are 5'9" and lower, as they have no hope of fooling women.

>tfw 188

Anyone shorter than me is a manlet.

>tfw 5'7
>tfw gf slightly taller
>I don't mind her wearing heels and neither does she
>she enjoys collecting Goth shit, so lots of high platform knee-high boots for her to wear in bedroom
>I still get insecurity spikes from time to time thanks to Veeky Forums

Thanks guys.

This.

Yea probably, just turned 18, grew like 0.75" since January

Manlet detected

kek

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

>5'11
>6'0
>6'1

>>>>>perfect height

lmao

anything that starts with a 5, and you're handheldless virgin tier

These threads always consist of "x height is better than y height" and it's pointless. If you are too short or too tall it's doesn't matter, of course you will be stigmatized to a very small degree but honestly who gives a fuck? Just don't try to overcompensate for your insecurities and you will be fine.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Caring about height = insecure bitch

Caring what women think = insecure little bitch

I know fit is full of self conscious fags, but yall need to get some equity gains. Money = power = bitches

And if your a manlet, that goes double for you. And you tall fags need to stop getting lazy by just relying on your height. Bunch of cave people in here. Fuck.

Manlet:

Average is probably 510 but close enough

>Mfw I just make it inti the sub lanklet bracket.

American average male height is 5'9". This changes from country to country, obviously. For example, average male height in the Netherlands is 6'1". Tall fucking dudes over there.

Im no manlet, but this dude is right.

That girl is a cunt. No other way around it.
Disgusting really.

5"9 is cutoff anything under that is manlet

Meant to reply to

>stay away from girls with heels
JUST

5'9" is a manlet too.

I'm sure the average height on fit is more than 5'9", because if you're really short you are more likely to give up on life and just spend your time playing video games or watching japanimation.

No 5'10" is and has always been king of manlets

Wiki says the average male height in USA is 5'9", but people on Veeky Forums are all 6'4" with 10 inch dicks and say they are bellow average.

Yeah, Netherlands are an exception...almost all first world western European countries have an average male height of 5'9"; Germany, France, UK etc Spain I believe was 5'8" however.
Average height for men in the USA and Canada is also 5'9"

tfw autists posting on an anime image board 24/7 are the very minuscule genetically superior top percentile

I hate when we use average height for determining manlet status. You know smelly beaners and asians bring down the average, right? It's much better to use median height, which would probably be closer to 5'11. So anything 5'11 and below is manlet status. One poster summarized it perfectly: If your height doesn't start with 6, you're a manlet.

Not that extreme. Just the bell curve is shifted over to the right.

5'5" people are much less likely to bother getting into fitness, it's as simple as that. Because why bother trying?

I suppose. I'm 5'7" and I can't say I haven't felt discouraged at times; mainly due to the manlet posts on Veeky Forums
I still think everyone should try to be the best they can be though, I can't respect anyone that doesn't try to do that in some way or another.

If you're short and light, you should work with it and do something like cycling or gymnastics mang.

It really depends on the country and roots of one. I have a bolivian origin, and I am 5'7". Maybe for a lot of you guys I'm a manlet, but I'm definitely not the shortest guy here.