So I don't have time to cook because I'm in uni and also working a job because I'm not a fucking bum...

So I don't have time to cook because I'm in uni and also working a job because I'm not a fucking bum. Does anyone have any recommendations for ways to to eat well, cut some weight, and not have to spend all too much time cooking? So far all I've really come up with is getting some of those rotisserie chickens and making salads is pretty easy, but I don't really want chicken and salad to be all I eat.

1 scoop breakfast
1 scoop lunch
1 scoop snack
2 scoop dinner
Vitamin and mineral pills

>doesn't have time to cook
>but I have time to be on Veeky Forums

nice one

>cooking meals for the week takes 15 minutes

nice one

>chicken but no beef
Don't fall for the chicken meme, you want to eat red meat that's full of things that boost your test.

I cook every day and recently set myself a challenge to meal prep for 1 month with

>Varied meals
>Cheap
>Healthy

I came up with:

Breakfast-
Overnight oats/muesli- 2kg oats + 300g flaked almonds + 50g brown sugar + dried fruits/berries/seeds/nuts of your choice in a big tub.
Put a scoop in a bowl with milk the night before and wake up to awesome breakfast.

Lunch-
Wrap 1- Tuna, sweetcorn & peas wrapped in spinach in greek yogurt & dijon mustard
Wrap 2- Turkey with Blanched Almonds, diced Red Onion, diced Bell Pepper and topped with Cheese

Dinner
1. Chicken in Couscous and Cauliflower Rice, in Lemon, Basil, Garlic and Butter with Peas
2. Pork & Lentils with Onion, Carrot & Celery
3. Duck with a Sweet & White Potato Mash, Onion Gravy and Broccoli

The meals all take about 2 hours to make for the month- combine them all together and you'll spend maybe 3 hours making food for 1 whole month, which works out to around 6 minutes per day

It's also less than £2/day and full of protein and nutrients

2kg of OATS!?! wtf was this a mistake?

Can I get a source? I'm not trying to be a dick, genuinely curious.

No, divide by 31 and it's the perfect amount for overnight oats

There is none. There are plenty of sources supporting that red meat kill you if you eat a lot.

Oh lmao my bad reading comprehension needs work english no first language

not him but red meat has more minerals, especially iron, which is what he might be referring to. just google and compare the minerals per 100g, its no competition

This but also saturated fats, chicken doesn't have optimal fats for test production iirc

instant pot

batch cook and save crazy amounts of time

> carbs

Not gonna make it.

I call it the "Poverty Special".

Ingredients:
1 packet Ramen
2 whole eggs
1 medium can of canned chicken (or 1/2 can of Spam Lite. Surprisingly good macros!)
1 tablespoon olive oil
Any spices you want

-Fill a pot with enough water to submerge the ramen brick and bring it to boil, adding the olive oil when it's rolling
-At the same time, heat up a small pan
-Put the ramen in the pot, cover it, and (after draining the chicken can) dump the chicken into the pan
-After 1 minute of boiling, make some free space in the pot with fork or something, and crack the eggs into the water
-Continue boiling for another 2 minutes, then remove the pot and pan from heat.
-Add the flavor packet and your spices, mix it up, then put the chicken into the pot.
-Stir it all around for a little bit, then pour into your favorite bowl.

You get like 550 calories with 64g protein, 56g carbs, and ~15g fat. Not the best ratios, but it costs about $3-5 depending on where you live, and takes like 5 minutes to make!

That's a fantastic plan overall, and one I will copy shamelessly. However,

>Tuna, sweetcorn & peas wrapped in spinach in greek yogurt & dijon mustard
Yogurt and mustard with tuna? What the fuck? You got a strange tongue, user.

>canola oil

rip idiot

Are you me? I make that exact meal more frequently than I'd care to admit.

Lol, what's up, me? I started making it after I went into debt from the cost of surgery I had back in August. I ate it for dinner every single night for like 2 months, and still eat it pretty often. Cheap gainz, nigga!

>Although I believe it would be even cheaper if I precooked a bunch of chicken breasts for the week. More experimentation is necessary...

> tfw too intelligent to eat carbs

Fucking potatos, really ?
It's like you want people to fail

don't have time == not a priority

I have this problem but I mainly just hate cooking and also cleaning dishes.

Well sorry getting a degree is more important.

No, 2kg is correct.

You should get the pictured bag so you can eat it while you drive to work.

Dude have you ever ate actual Greek yogurt with no flavor? It tastes like sour cream.

Also carries a fairly significant increase in risk of bowel cancer. Fine for a few meals a week but not multiple times a day

works great as a replacement for sour cream in dips, with baked potatoes, etc....

kek